PDA

View Full Version : Having a great time

Majella St Gerard
07-25-2016, 07:22 PM
I went out both nights this weekend. Sat. night went to see a show that a friend of mine wrote, got to see a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. Afterwards walked across the street to my usual hang out, met up with friends and headed out to an alternative club and danced my ass off. Almost got into a fight with some drunk who couldn't keeps his hands to himself, I stiff armed him in the parking lot and gave him a piece of my mind, he backed off. Asked him if he really wanted to get his ass kicked by a man in a dress, my friends were shocked, I'm usually so mild mannered. Sun. went back to the club to sing karaoke and danced some more, had a great time all weekend. Got a lot of compliments on my dresses and I have started wearing a wig and got good reviews on that as well. I'm am enjoying my freedom since my wife left me in May. Photos to follow. The dress I'm wearing in the avatar I wore sat, the profile pic is from sun.

Maria 60
07-25-2016, 07:35 PM
WOW! I could really feel the excitement in your words, I'm getting excited and I didn't do anything like that last weekend. I'm happy for you and keep the good time stories coming.

Lana Mae
07-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Majella,
Glad you had such a good time! Sorry to hear about the drunk!! Send those photos!! Hugs Lana Mae