PDA

View Full Version : Made It Out On My Own!!!!

randi_789
02-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Thank you all for your input, even though you may not know you did it. Just reading the threads and the ideas and support for others gave me the courage to go out on my own today. I have been out a few times with a male friend, dressing at a motel room and then going for a drive with him to walk around a park. But today I did it alone. Here is my day til now.

I got up at 7:30, went to my hiding places and made sure I had everything I needed. I was worried I didn't have a set of nails, but I found a set of french manicured nails with the glue on already. The best kind. After I brough everything to my "dressing room", also known as the computer/spare room, I made coffee sat down and read the paper. I had on male clothes at the time except for my panties. After my modest breakfast of coffee and half bowl of Total, I turned on TV. Big mistake for me. For some odd reason I am hooked on Curling at the Olympics. LOL! Today was the Bronze medal match with the USA and Britain. So I watched. And watched. Finally I had to tear myself away, recording it so I can watch it later this afternoon.

I stripped down to my panties, put on a pair of navy tights. These tights I have are the first I have worn in a long time and boy are they tight. There isn't going to be a time today when i don't know I have them on. I love that feeling. Then my cincher goes on. I decide not to make it too tight, not needind a real hourglass figure today. Long line bra next and then my padded panty. I have two padded panties, one one size up, so decide to accentuate my derriere by wearing both pair. Then I added my silicone breasts which aren't full breasts, but more like enhancers so I need to pad out behind them a bit.

I got out the jeans I had bought yesterday at Walmart. Size 14 midrise stretch bootcut jeans. They fit great, but might be a little short. Look at the pic and let me know. Then I put on a sleeveless ribbed turtleneck. It was going to be cold with the wind, but I felt it had the best look under a jacket. Final item was my wife's ankle boots, which fit fine, if a little tight. I then shaved and put on my makeup. No eye makeup, just beard cover, makeup and blush. Finally I sat down, watched a little curling while putting on my nails and rings and bracelet.

Now I was ready to go. I got a small travel bag, and put in the following items. My wig, my purse, male loafers in case needed for homecoming, makeup removal pads, papertowels, brush, mirror and femme sunglasses. I think that covers everything. Then one last thing before going. I took some pics with the wig and lipstick on and then removed them and put them in the bag.

I had the bag ready to go, got my wife's jacket out of the closet, put it with the bag near the door. I put on a baseball cap, my glasses, and my coat over everything. I then opened the door only to see my neighbor loading the trunk of her car. Shit. Now I have to wait. Five minutes and finally she is done. I then leave, lock the door, and get in my truck. Yes I have a pickup. Not a very femme vehicle, but can't help that. And off I go. Oh, I should also mention that I took a Xanax, which I have for flying, before I started to get ready. I figure it would take the edge off my anxiety.

I drive just under ten mintutes to the rest area on the Parkway. I pull in, go to a remote area and sit there telling myself I can do this. I tell myself that I am already out dressed in everything except lipstick, earrings, and wig. Then I notice right across the aisle there is a car with a guy in it. Start the truck up and move. Find another spot. I get my wig on, brush it out, and a guy pulls up two spots away. Moving again. Why can't I get some privacy? So, finally I get my wig looking good, and apply my lipstick. Then I open the door to step out to change coats. Holy moly, the wind is blowing. Maybe going out today wasn't a good idea. I have my wife's jacket on now, am totally enfemme, and start the truck up. I slip the femme sunglasses over my prescription glasses, and it looks okay. I need the prescription glasses to see otherwise it wouldn't be safe to drive. But it could help because everyone I see would be a blur and I wouldn't be able to tell if they were looking and laughing. LOL. I can't believe I am doing this. I slowly drive through the aisles near the restaurant actually hoping someone would look at me. Nope. Everyone is going about their business. Confidence is a little stronger now. So, out onto the highway, heading north. Over the bridge, onto 440/287 and then south on route 1. Like you care what roads I am taking. LOL! I stop at lights, hoping again someone looks. Nope. Disappoined. When I drive as a male I see a person ahead of me with obviously female hair and I want to catch up to see what she looks like. Why isn't that happening to me?

I enter the mall parking lot trying to decide where to park. I park away from the buildings and down near one end. Then I say "here I go" and exit the truck with my purse with wallet, keys, and phone. The wind is strong and actually becomes an ally because it is blowing my hair over my face, thus making it harder to see what I really am. Makes me a little more confident. I get to the sidewalk and head down toward the other end of the mall. I stop, look in some windows and convince myself, without much difficulty that i am not ready to go in any store yet. I pass three or four people and they take no notice of me. Then at the end I stop, stand there a minute, looking out into the parking lot and then retrace my steps back to where I started and then through the lot to my truck. I feel great. If it wasn't so damn cold and windy it would have been even more of a thrill.

I sit there, brush my hair check my lipstick, and off I go. The Dunkin' Donuts is right across Rte 1. I go to the drive up and in my most femme voice ask for a small coffee and a cinamon raisin bagel. I then drive up to the window and pay. i look at the girl and am not sure if she knows. But at this point I don't care. Confidence building. I back into a parking space, have my coffee and half the bagel. Again, cars park, guys get out, and noone notices me!! Getting a complex. LOL!

Out onto the road again. Feeling good about things now. Could it be the experience or could it be the Xanax? Hard to tell. I head back to 287, swing past the post office where my mailbox is and park. This is an easy task because the mailboxes are in a separate section from the main counter. But there are two guys working on something at the door. Sure, it would have to be today. I am not not going to do it, so I exit the truck, leaving my purse in the truck and walk across the small lot. Again the wind is my ally. Right past the two workers. I check my mailbox. Only a small catalog for x rated DVDs. Not interested and toss it into the recycling, past the guys again, and into the truck.

i should mention that I think I am walking alot better than I used to in part because of a site someone recommended on female deportment. Of course this is just my feeling.

Now I sit in the truck. This is where my adventure was supposed to end and iwas supposed to go back to the rest stop and reverse the process and head home. But I don't want to stop. Now I do know it is the Xanax giving me the calmness and courage to want more. So, I throw all caution to the wind and head for Woodbridge Center Mall. I park near the main entrance, about four aisles away. I don't want to enter through any of the stores so chose this spot. I find a space, pull in and see a guy in the car right in front of me. Oh well. Not my problem. Confidence. I grab my purse, get out and the wind hits me again. I walk to the entrance passing numerous people coming out. Entering the mall I walk down the short aisle into one of the main wings. I am in another world. This can't be me doing this. But it is. I head left, pass men, women, kids, noone seems to notice, but i am not looking around to see if anyone is pointing and laughing. I pass a couple benches that are occupied, finally find one and sit. I cross my legs easily in the jeans because the tights have constricted my maleness to the point where it is nearly non existent. I get out my cell phone. Someone on this forum said it is a good prop, and it is. I called my house to see if there were any messages and then sat there, looking around and pretended to text message someone. Finally I got up and walked back to the entrance and out to the truck, feeling a sense of disappointment the whole time, knowing it was going to end.

i headed back down the parkway, but went right past the rest area. One more stop. LOL! Courage, confidence, and of course drugs. I got off the parkway and was within five miles of my house. I went to a drive up ATM, withdrew some money and then drove to a Shop Rite parking lot where I finally, hesitantly, sadly, took my lipstick, wig, and earrings off. Damn. I was male again. Then I drove home. There was noone around so i could have probably drove home enfemme, but that would have been a big risk. Inside, I went to the bathroom, which i had to do since the coffee, and that is one of the things that probably cut short my outing. I might have gone somewhere else, but had to pee.

Settled in, but didn't change. I am still dressed and still high on the experience. Now, as a lot of you have said, once i have tasted it, I will want to do it again. Maybe next time into a store to shop. Maybe to Payless to try on shoes. I can almost feel the thrill now.

Okay here are some pics of the outfit I wore on my outing.

Michelle I
02-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Congratulations, you looked great. Just put you shoulders back, smile and let her out.

Melissa

bobbi(CO)
02-24-2006, 02:28 PM
sounds like a fun time for you hun:)

Laurie Ann
02-24-2006, 02:33 PM
I am so happy for you being out is fantastic isn't it. What a wonderful narrative we were all along for the trip.

JoAnnDallas
02-24-2006, 03:05 PM
CONGRADULATIONS... I remember my first time out in the daylight. I drove to a large Shell station that had a pump island kinda isolated from the rest. Just as I was opening the door to get out a gentleman started walking in front of my SUV. I quickly grabbed my purse and pretended to be looking for something in it. He cross and got into a pickup and drove off. Then it dawned on me that he didn't even look my way. I then got out and procedded to put gasoling in the SUV. I happen to see another guy looking at me and when he saw I was looking at him he turned away.

As you said the first time your scared, your heartrate is 150 BPM, your sweating, but then you notice no one is paying any attention to you and you start to relax and enjoy the adventure.

Then later it is all you can think about and you start planning your next outing and the next and next. Addictive.....LOL

BTW, you look great in that outfit.

Girly Sara
02-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Randi!

Well done on a fantastic day out girl! I bet it was a major buzz for you and i can perfectly understand you not wanting it to end.

I'm doing my first shopping trip enfemme at a major shopping mall just outside London this time next week so i'm keen to hear of other girls' experiences. I'm cheating though as my girlfriend's coming with me.

Anyway, good luck with your next trip and your outfit looked lovely.

Hugs from Sara xxx

Sophia Rearen
02-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Randi,
Xanax, hmmm. Do the manufacturers know they have the secret crossdressing pill?
Very conservative and smart outfit for your day out. Way to go!

randi_789
02-24-2006, 04:35 PM
Do you think my jeans are too short?

What was different today? I mean what caused me to go out, besides the fact that I sit here and read about how all you girls do it and think it is great. I had to experience it for myself. I think it was partially the Xanax that gave me the courage, or lack of fear and anxiety to carry out this adventure today. But I also think it was how i was dressed. Not having a skirt on made me feel less vulnerable. I think. But still allowed me to feel very femme. And you are right, it is an addiction to which i will succumb gratefully. LOL!

Hours later now and I am still flying high from it. Bummer that it is a weekend coming up because there is no chance for me to be even a little enfemme and that is going to be difficult after today.

Sandy
02-24-2006, 04:41 PM
great story you should try to get it published. i admire and envy your courage

Tina Dixon
02-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Looks like you did swell on your outing.

Tracy Lynn
02-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Great story Randi, sounds like you had a great time.

Jasmine Ellis
02-24-2006, 05:02 PM
wonderful, dear. You look absolutely great. good for you :)

Rikkicn
02-24-2006, 05:21 PM
I think you look just wonderful! Your jeans look like the right length to me. Perfect actually.
I'm glad you had such a wonderful day and you were able to express and show your true self to the world.
What you did takes great couage and stength.
Every time one of us goes out it makes it a little easier for others. I bet you don't think of yourself as a TG activist, but you are and we need you.
Thanks for being so courages and strong and sharing your story with us.
Magic and Love
Rikki

JoannaDees
02-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Woo hoooooooo! Very schweet. Next time just hold your pretty head high and walk into the store ... you look great.