PDA

View Full Version : Seen a sister with the right attitude

Maria 60
07-29-2016, 04:51 AM
We were at the mall last night and instead of going into the clothing store and seeing what Maria could get her hands on, I was tierd and decided to wait outside in the corridor. I was sitting on a chair with my I phone and I heard the noise men are programmed to instantly stop what there doing and look up, the sound of high heels. I look and I see a pair of beautiful legs with black pantyhose, in which in the summer months is very rare, I look up more and see a just above the knee black skirt and black lacy camisole with a grey jacket. I was impressed how she was put together, and when I look at her face it was a sister, I wasn't shocked but loved the way she had it all together, when our eyes meet instead of turning around like I would have did, she grinned and gave me a smiled as she walked by. She owned it, she looked great and the way she looked at me you knew she had the prefect attude I wished I had. Cheers to her and hope that one day I could have that confidence and attude.

Nikkilovesdresses
07-29-2016, 05:35 AM
Well the parts you've allowed us to see so far mirror your description almost perfectly, so you've got hope!

sara66
07-29-2016, 10:47 AM
I also swivel when I hear the clack of heels. It is funny that CDs tend to wear stocking way more the GG. I have seen a couple of sisters out and about. Our I have meet and they just smiled and walk by. I also hope one day that can be me.
Sara

BrendaPDX
07-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Sweet! I would love to go out and be like that. But then again who wouldn't? Sigh... I can always hope but I am still a long ways from there. Thanks for sharing! Brenda

Meghan4now
07-29-2016, 11:07 AM
As I've gone out on my own, my attitude has hopefully matured, but yes, I still think it's cool to see a tribe member in public.

I wrote a poem about it last year
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?231299-Another-Sighting&highlight=

Pat
07-29-2016, 11:53 AM
It is funny that CDs tend to wear stocking way more the GG.

If that were the case, then you're saying that the entire industry is dependent on crossdressers, which I don't believe is true.

CONSUELO
07-29-2016, 12:23 PM
Well I do love to wear stockings and whenever I go to Dillards to stock up I buy about a half dozen pairs. So I don't know if we cross dressers keep the stocking business going with our purchases but I would hazard a guess that, as a group, we certainly buy a lot.

Brianna Robyn
07-29-2016, 12:31 PM
Great story. It is all about the attitude within us. We do this for ourselves, and when our happiness bubbles over to the outside, maybe we can even inspire others.

Allisa
07-29-2016, 02:37 PM
Were you dressed? We gain confidence and attitude as we go along, a smile usually disarms others so it is a kind of defensive maneuver plus being acknowledged by another CDers is a real boost when done with eye contact and a return smile. You'll get there in time.