PDA

View Full Version : Went shopping in heels for the first time.

AmyVanessa
08-01-2016, 04:52 PM
I had been walking down the street at night in my heels for awhile, but then I got up the nerve to wear them in the daytime, and then wore them into the Cumberland Farms.
This past Thursday, however, I went into the Chicopee Wal-Mart in my heels.
Along with my two inch black pumps, I also had on a sleeveless top with my bra straps exposed, and my hair accessorized with a plastic headband.
I spent about half an hour there, got a free bakery sample, used the family restroom, looked through the intimates department, and picked up the couple of items I needed.
Nobody seemed to any problem with it, peeps were pretty friendly to me, and I had fun. Hope to do this again soon.
Thanks for letting me share this with you..

Lana Mae
08-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Amy,thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a good time!! You inspire me!!! Hugs Lana Mae

Allisa
08-01-2016, 06:40 PM
What no bottom? Just kiddin', good for you getting out there.

blackstkngs
08-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Sounds like you had a great time!

Good for you. :)

Curiouser&Curiouser
08-02-2016, 01:16 PM
So brave - still fantasizing about shopping dressed. I need to shop first, just so I can shop dressed! :battingeyelashes: Maybe a goodwill trip or two will get me enough to start.

Sandra

Alice_2014_B
09-03-2016, 01:55 PM
I love hearing about such positive outing experiences!
Haven't been out in public en femme for almost a year now myself.
:)

MartineCD
09-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi Amy

My only pair of heels I ordered online. I am closeted but after reading the threads here I was emboldened to buy myself a lovely pair of ballet pumps in womens wear at the local supermarket. Glad you had a successful trip.

M x

DIANEF
09-03-2016, 07:21 PM
You're braver than me Amy!, however, having seen several 'people of Walmart' videos pretty much anything goes, you probably looked perfectly normal compared to many in there. Wish we had Walmarts in the UK.

MartineCD
09-04-2016, 03:03 AM
Hi DianeF

In the UK Walmart own Asda. In saying that the clientele at my local don't appear to be as diverse as 'People of Walmart'. :D

Diversity
09-04-2016, 05:10 AM
Congrats Amy! Thanks for sharing your story as I found it encouraging for my next steps.
Good luck to you!
Di

DIANEF
09-04-2016, 08:01 AM
Hi Martine, no they're not at my local either unfortunately, it would certainly make shopping there a bit more entertaining!

Krisi
09-04-2016, 08:55 AM
You didn't really say if you were fully dressed and presenting as a female or just a male wearing some female accessories. Care to elaborate?

Jamie Erikson
09-04-2016, 09:58 AM
I've worn heels with just men's clothes and also fully dressed enfemm. Would rather wear heels than men's shoes.