PDA

View Full Version : I had a little bit of girl time today

Jen60
08-01-2016, 07:32 PM
I had the house to myself for eight hours today, so I decided to go all out -- wig, makeup, and all. I have recently dropped about twenty-five pounds, so I wanted to see how I would look, and I was pleased by what I saw in the mirror - for the first time, I really saw a woman looking back at me!

I didn't take full body pictures, but did get myself a new avatar! I hated going back to drab, but since I'm deep in the closet, I had to, but it sure felt good for a little while!

Curiouser&Curiouser
08-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Looking good, Jen! Seems like you were ready for some mischief with that pic...

I too hate taking off the girl, but all good things must come to an end. Just think how much fun you'll have putting her back on...

Allisa
08-01-2016, 08:14 PM
Lovely avatar, but why so angry? Smile you just found your hidden woman.

Lana Mae
08-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Jen, glad you got some girl time!! Take solace in the fact that there are others of us who do not get much time!! I spend most of my time in drab and I know what you mean the time is so short!!! I wish I could go dressed for hours. I am lucky if I get an hour! I feel for you!!! Best wishes for more dressing time!! Hugs Lana Mae

Diversity
08-02-2016, 02:36 AM
Good for you! I also look forward to such times, which very rarely come. I mainly get stolen hour here and hour there and that includes my wife being in the house on many of the days! I have come to treasure the very early morning time 😀.
DI

Elizabeth G
08-02-2016, 06:26 AM
Hi Ken,

Good for you on the weight loss and that's a nice pic on the avatar. Glad you found some 'Jen times to enjoy.

Beth

Jen60
08-02-2016, 06:53 AM
I changed my avatar to one that didn't look so angry!

Georgia Rose
08-02-2016, 06:57 AM
I can relate to this feeling. My wife's away at the moment so it is every opportunity being taken to dress, day or night. She knows and doesn't mind a couple of times a week but more than that is pushing it a bit. Probably another 4 days and then back to normal. Good to see you are making the best use of the available time.

bridget thronton
08-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Congrats on the weight loss