PDA

View Full Version : I Just Love Your Dress

windycissy
08-04-2016, 10:25 AM
After a wonderful two days with my bestie, playing golf off the ladies tees in skirts, laying out by the pool in women's swimsuits, a rockin girls night out at three amazing nightspots and a lazy morning at a local coffee spot, I was on my own again yesterday afternon, feeling a little blue so I did what girls everywhere do to cheer themselves up: I went shopping and fell in love with this little sundress! After I got home I put it on and took a stroll, and the first woman I passed on the sidewalk said, "I just love your dress!"

natalie_cheryl
08-04-2016, 10:46 AM
well, she isnt the only one that loves your dress! super cute inmho

Rachael Leigh
08-04-2016, 12:10 PM
Yes Windy it is a very nice dress and looks great on you

AllieSF
08-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Great dress and you look so feminine in it. And now I know how you take those patio pics! Thanks for a lovely time, including that long coffee break in the morning.

Tina Davis
08-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Yes indeed, that is a cute dress! Retail therapy is a wonderful thing. :)

Julie Denier
08-04-2016, 01:28 PM
That is a great dress! ;)

bridget thronton
08-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Great dress you wear it well

Lana Mae
08-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Lovely dress and you look lovely in it!!! Sounds like you had a good time!! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae

CynthiaD
08-04-2016, 04:16 PM
I've heard that once or twice myself. I love it. Congratulations.

Diane Smith
08-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Did you buy that particular color dress because you were "feeling a little blue?" :)

It looks great and appropriately summery.

- Diane

Elizabeth G
08-04-2016, 04:53 PM
I love the dress too, especially with those shoes! So did the compliment help you lose the blues?

And Tina - "Retail Therapy" :laughing: I'll have to remember that!

windycissy
08-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Did you buy that particular color dress because you were "feeling a little blue?" :)

It looks great and appropriately summery.

- Diane

It's funny, I've been looking for a blue sundress forever and that one just reached out to me. It's a little shorter than I would have liked but my legs are pretty tanned right now and I think I can pull it off...oh I got it at Target for only $27, and because it's got sort of a halter top I had to improvise to create a strapless bra, which is part of the fun of being a girl I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

I love the dress too, especially with those shoes! So did the compliment help you lose the blues?

And Tina - "Retail Therapy" :laughing: I'll have to remember that!

Definitely! She was out walking her dog, and I was so surprised that all I could say was "Thanks!"

suzanne
08-04-2016, 07:25 PM
I love your dress, too. It works perfectly on you. It's actually a shame you got only one compliment.

windycissy
08-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Great dress and you look so feminine in it. And now I know how you take those patio pics! Thanks for a lovely time, including that long coffee break in the morning.

It was just a magical couple of days...here's a few more pix of Allie on the golf course (she fired an 85 off the ladies tees) me at the pool (memo to self: sit like a lady!) the gals enjoying an al fresco dinner at a charming Mexican restaurant and going out for coffee the morning after, so much fun!