PDA

View Full Version : weird moments shopping online

Andrea Evadne
08-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Hi girls,
was just browsing through dresses online, when I had one of those weird moments when I couldn't take my eyes off the model wearing the dress. Part of me found her attractive, and most of me wishing I WAS her! Anyone else ever have those moments?

Leslie Langford
08-04-2016, 10:38 AM
As a fellow crossdresser, my only reaction is "This is weird why, exactly?" ;) :daydreaming:

Kinda goes with the package, no? :doh: :eek: :heehee:

Andrea Evadne
08-04-2016, 10:39 AM
haha very true :) I just had an extremely strong reaction to that particular model. If I could have bodyswapped with her, I wouldn't have hestitated :D

kendracd
08-04-2016, 10:47 AM
yea im kinda like that too id like to swap bodies with janet from janets closet..lol,

Lana Mae
08-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Had it happen at an"In house" concert!! Singer was wearing a above knee red geometric dress and cleavage showing but still modest! Also had black tights and booties with low heels!! I felt like "I just want to be her for five minutes!!" Was hard to concentrate on the music and I had to leave!! Only time this has happened so far!! Yes , it felt weird!! Hugs Lana Mae

Tracii G
08-04-2016, 10:04 PM
This topic comes up frequently on this site.
Quite a common thing with Cders

Keely
08-05-2016, 06:04 AM
Weird, heck no. Happens to me all the time.

Jillian Faith
08-05-2016, 06:05 AM
Andrea not weird at all, especially the older I get. These days when I see a well dressed women I often think, how would I look in her outfit or I wish I had her body so I could pull off her outfit.

Lori Kurtz
08-05-2016, 07:01 AM
Yes, whenever I see a hot-looking woman, I have that dual response: I want to have her, and I want to be her.

Tina_gm
08-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Not just online or in mags, but IRL with me as well. In fact, it was a moment when I was 17 when I saw an attractive girl and as I got closer to her I suddenly felt I want to be her instead of wanting to be with her. Head spins and a major freak out... fast forward 34 years and here I am....

phili
08-05-2016, 11:35 PM
I have felt this too, but as I really paid attention to what I heard from women about how they actually felt, I concluded that having a body of a particular sex is going to have its plusses and minuses, and many women are wishing their shape, musculature, etc, were different, at different times. So first I took the point of view that I was a particular type of woman- broad shouldered, long waisted, lots of leg hair, etc.. I have met women with similar characteristics, and wouldn't want them to feel that they couldn't enjoy a skirt, and then it just seemed simpler to realize that as a man it was perfectly normal to wear and enjoy feminine styles. Since then I don't find myself wanting to trade bodies!

Crystal Beth
08-06-2016, 12:46 PM
I do that all the time! When I see a model I am thinking that that is what I will look like in whatever it is they are wearing, then reality hits and I wish I had their figure

rita63
08-06-2016, 01:42 PM
I get it more from real life than on line. I see a woman on the street and I want her dress or at least to know where she got it. Sometimes I see a girl in an outfit and yes wish I had her figure or was 40 years younger so I could wear what she is. I still do admire an attractive woman but more often I'm looking at her clothes. Often the clothes I like are things I could wear but I'm seldom able to find them. sigh.

elliemoss
08-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Haha, yip happens all the time. Just earlier today I passed by a very attractive stylish lady. Black short bob cut hair, gold pleated satin maxi skirt, baggy long sleeve black top and shades. My heart both sang and sunk as I found her very attractive but then thought God id love to look like that right now.

NancySue
08-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Happens to me often. Today in fact...I went to a movie in a mall. A gorgeous lady got on the escalator in front of me. I was two steps behind her. In the short trip to the second floor, three things ran through my mind. 1. I wanted to be her. I loved the way she moved, beautiful legs, bra straps slightly showing, a little makeup 2. The sleeveless sheath above the knee dress was beautiful...where did she buy it? Is it available in my size ? 3. Would she accept me ? As we got off the escalator, she turned around and smiled..I smiled back, wondering if she read my mind. Gasp!! I actually saw a woman wearing hose today. Maybe there's hope.

Kiva
08-08-2016, 10:59 AM
.......wishing I WAS her! Anyone else ever have those moments?

How many times?

Dana44
08-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Oh, yes it happens to me. I buy only the clothes that a certain model is wearing and they fit well, so I keep that model in all my searches. she is beautiful and i sure wish I could look like her.