PDA

View Full Version : dressing more often changes your appearance

reinasblack
08-06-2016, 02:39 PM
The corset has made my waist look smaller and more feminine.my face is getting smoother and far less blemishes and discoloration as a result of makeup,feminine facial cleaners,skin peels/resurfacers.
I have more female understanding of issues.my body hair is shaved because of depilatory powder use most of the time.
I can stand on my toes and point my feet like a ballerina. I can now Wear 6 inch heels and have lost masculine weight.i don't lift very heavy instead i make several trips.
My few masculine things are having to lashout in selfdefense in a bad area of Wilshire district/koreatown where gangs are robbing people.even in selfdefense i use soft techniques against the strong. Soft on hard techniques/hard on soft attacks(techniques)
implicit feminization1st reported by me.
Unintended feminization1st reported by me.
Deportment
Practice makes perfect.

Lorileah
08-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Naught for nothing but can't you stay away from those places?

reinasblack
08-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Imagine if you look better as a woman then a man.
Your looks decline as a man but you look like a sexy attractive woman as a girl.
You look younger as a girl.

Imagine your male physique diminished and a female physique emerges.
Shame undressing at the gym.

docrobbysherry
08-19-2016, 12:47 AM
Sherry imagines I'm a 70+ y/o man. I imagine she's a 20/30 something woman. Works for "us".

Kate Simmons
08-19-2016, 04:29 AM
I'm fairly decent looking en femme and possibly younger looking. As Rich I'm a distinguished looking 69 year old guy. Works for me. :battingeyelashes::)