PDA

View Full Version : went out today

kendracd
08-06-2016, 10:18 PM
I feel so liberated, I went out again today dressed in a pink tank top, denim skirt and flip flops, had on my blond bob wig, full make up, pink fingernail polish, walked did not drive, about 3/4 of a mile, I had several suprising horn honks, one guy even asked me to come over to his fenced yard, he said hey there baby, come on over..of course I declined,lol but made me feel super anyway, I ended up at my bank, which was the reason I went on this adventure, I used the atm, and did the return walk, more beeps, and cat calls..omg I love it..just had to tell all of you,,im so excited....

arbon
08-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Wow. You must be super hot. I'm out everyday almost never get cat calls and people honking at me.

Jenniferathome
08-06-2016, 11:19 PM
horn honking: the ultimate sign that a guy has run out of ideas on how to talk to women.

I've been out quite a bit and never had a horn honk or a cat call, thankfully.

Rachelakld
08-07-2016, 12:11 AM
sounds like a fun adventure, do be careful.

kendracd
08-07-2016, 03:42 AM
I like to look at it as a positive thing, so I just smiled and waved..

- - - Updated - - -

sounds like a fun adventure, do be careful...oh yes I always am

Allisa
08-07-2016, 09:34 AM
I've had cars slow down to take a look, but then one look and off they go, occasionally a horn beep at a red light to get me to look over but then they pull forward after realizing their error.

kendracd
08-07-2016, 10:10 AM
I've had cars slow down to take a look, but then one look and off they go, occasionally a horn beep at a red light to get me to look over but then they pull forward after realizing their error.
lol, yea I got a couple of those too, but still took it as a positive that there was that moment or two where he just wasn't sure, :)