PDA

View Full Version : Is there ever a point where you go "Holy crap that was close"

Alyssa Lane
08-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Well, I have had the house to myself the past few days, finally a full day to myself after I went in early to work for 4 hours. I had got home, it was starting to get warm out, so with everything I needed to do, I threw on a sports bra and forms to make it 34D size. I get started working, my neighbor asked to borrow a trailer the day before, I heard a noise. Oh crap, I looked over and his vehicle is right there backed down my driveway on the other side of my house. I start thinking he was going to come around and talk, so I ran around and went inside to grab a shirt.
He just hooked up and left, whew! So I go to step back outside, my other neighbor was just walking around the corner in his back yard, I'm halfway out the door, and sneak back inside, hopefully he didn't see anything.
So I continue on with my day, it is quite warm out and sunny so I decided to take a swim, Nobody is outside anywhere, so I swim and clean the pool as it was quite dirty. I did it in this top.
I get out and lay out in the sun, kinda off to the side where its hidden from most views, I almost fall asleep, jolt myself awake, look around and turn to my stomach. And as i look through the balusters on my pool fence I can clearly see my Neighbor on there back porch. I lean over just as I see her get up and start walking over to my yard from hers as I'm out in the country.
I am laying there in my swim skirt and top thinking she had to have seen me and was coming over to talk about something. So I lay still, she walks up my deck, Im guessing knocked on my door. I start to think, do I run for it to my other door, or sit still. I stay in the same place, until she walks away. I get up and walk towards my back door and see her husband sitting there still and try to wrap my towel around myself. He looks over and away, and my heart is racing 1000x/min.
I'm out in the open, but didn't quite expect all this to happen today to be that close to my neighbors that don't know( that I know of)

ReineD
08-06-2016, 11:19 PM
Sounds like your neighbors are close and you know them well enough for them to feel free to come over to your house. So you can take it for granted that if you wear a woman's bathing suit and forms outside in the middle of the day, they will see you. You say you were out in the open.

Do you want to out yourself? If not, then I wouldn't wear that suit in your back yard. Is there a different, more private place when you could sun tan?

Rachelakld
08-07-2016, 12:07 AM
agreed, one day they will see you.
On the other hand, in my oppinion you look fine and you should be allowed to enjoy your pool area

baldy1
08-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Dont forget the tan lines?

Julie

Alice Torn
08-07-2016, 11:39 AM
It is just sad, that housing years ago, was not designed with more room between neighbors, like at leas half an acre. I call it house to house boundry bumping, where privacy is not considered in apartment and home building.

Rachel Anne
08-07-2016, 12:41 PM
First time I went for a spin in the car a police car popped up and followed me around the neighborhood.

I mean, what were the chances that would happen for first time for that step, right? Rattled me pretty bad and ruined what should have been a fun moment.

I know that it shouldn't worry me...nothing wrong, nothing to hide, yadda yadda yadda, but who needs that drama?

sometimes_miss
08-07-2016, 01:00 PM
I had numerous close calls when I was in my late teens. Feeling guilty about wanting to be a girl, I had delusions of getting caught, and then being punished by then having to wear girl clothes and behave like one. But whenever anyone got close, I lost my nerve and escaped the situation. Many years later, when I came out to my family members and got shunned because of it, I looked back on those times and know that I had made the right decision after all. I don't take chances of getting caught anymore.

valerie anne
08-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Yes,

I ordered a breast pump on eBay (as you do). The mailman rang on the bell, but I was slow to respond.

He was about to deliver it to my next door neighbour. On the address label was printed "dual electric breast pump".

AllieBellema
08-07-2016, 04:04 PM
I remember when I was still a teen/young adult and had the house to myself at times so I would dress up. Sometimes, I would go outside to the back yard where the screen door was at to admire myself in the reflection. My grandparents back yard was mostly private, but there was an opening where you could see what was going on and could see the nearby intersection. With how quiet it was, I usually can hear when a car was coming so I could dart back to a private spot and not be seen. So one random day, had the place to myself so I dressed up in a southern belle dress I had back then. Stepped outside so I could walk a bit outdoors and admire my reflection. Little did I know a car came up from another direction and stopped... not at the intersection, but it looked like they pulled over and saw me standing there and watched me. When I turned and saw the car, I panicked and rushed back into the house and then looked outside the window and saw they left. I'm sure they did saw me. The only other times I walked outside was at night when nobody could see me ore traffic was few and far in between. I even dared to walk out at night up and down the long driveway, since it was dark... nobody really saw me anyway.

blackstkngs
08-07-2016, 04:08 PM
The same thing happened to me once!

I was still shook up when I got home

I'm a closet dresser and like to go out when I can in the car.

All you need is one a-hole cop who takes delight in ruining your day. Who needs the drama or the hassle.

Teresa
08-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Race,
Just to reply to the title of your thread the answer is yes over the years I've had some close shaves but I'm now in my my sixties and finally became tired of the hiding behind closed doors and peering round curtains, it is physically and mentally wearing. Going through counselling makes it more apparent that it's something inside us that you can't change so why should should you be ashamed and try and hide it. I've made this clear now to my wife and family, they give me my space now and accept I go out dressed to meet others socially. They accept it's fulfilling a need , they know I'm not gay and probably don't want to transition, they know about my clothes and shopping.

As far as your neighbour's are concerned it may be better to tell them at times they may see you dressed differently, at least it takes all the hiding away and they may respect you more with being open and honest with them. If they still choose to peer over your fence and drop round unannounced you haven't got the feeling of having to run and hide on your own property , at some point all that does have to stop so make it sooner rather than later.

Krisi
08-08-2016, 08:26 AM
You are taking risks and eventually, you will be seen. If you don't want to be seen and known as the "neighborhood tranny", stop taking those risks. I don't go outside in my neighborhood dressed and I always have male clothes ready for the unexpected visitor.

Just minutes ago, the Terminix guy called and said he was on his way so I did a quick change and I'm ready for him.

jacques
08-08-2016, 05:25 PM
don't assume that others will not find out...