PDA

View Full Version : Chest binder update

mistunderstood
02-25-2006, 04:00 AM
Well I finally received what I'm trying out for a chest binder. It works ok but being big is not helping things. So I'm trying to go for the heavier man boob thing and it is so far working out . Every day I have so far tried to go out as a man I have passed. :D So I'm real happy on that one.
My next thing is trying out the Men's room. I will post how that go's.

elizabeth nicole
02-25-2006, 08:49 AM
dont want to rain on your parade but i grew up in southeast ohio and am home often..people there dont change much or do they in the north west part of the state..be very careful about where you try to pass in a restroom at the goodold boy attitude is still alive and well in those areas.would hate to see you get hurt.

Julie York
02-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Awesome, good luck. :D
I'm still waiting to get my hands on one, still trying to find a friend who can buy things over the internet.

Why can't one of the guys here help you out?
Any FtM want anything buying I will be happy to help out. PM me.

Chelsea
02-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Seem like you are all trying to get ride of your breasts and I trying to grow some! Anyone want to swap :O)

mistunderstood
02-26-2006, 11:37 AM
I would be more than happy too.

CaptLex
02-27-2006, 10:52 AM
I recently got a binder too, but it must have been too big because it was so bulky and uncomfortable. I went out club-hopping with it this weekend and I had to remove it so I could dance comfortably. Gotta try a different size next time.

Chelsea, I'm jealous. I wish I could just take hormones to make mine go away like some men take to make them grow. Removing mine would involve serious surgery, pain, scars, etc. It's a major disappointment. :straightface:

Kimberley
02-27-2006, 03:27 PM
dont want to rain on your parade but i grew up in southeast ohio and am home often..people there dont change much or do they in the north west part of the state..be very careful about where you try to pass in a restroom at the goodold boy attitude is still alive and well in those areas.would hate to see you get hurt.
Okay, that's it. Let's organize a 100,000 TG's and hand out a good a** whuppin or two....

Seriously, I agree. Too many of us both F2M and M2F get assaulted, maimed and occasionally killed. Be careful. Go with another guy if you can, not alone. It only takes a few seconds to ruin your life.

Kimberley.