PDA

View Full Version : Vivid dreams

Samantha Clark
08-09-2016, 12:57 PM
So the last nite after three days of Samantha time I had a vivid dream. I dreamt that I found these white strappy sandal heels. I can still visualize them. In my dream my wife suggested that I wear them and go shopping. What a thrilling idea!

Then I started to put on the left heel but my foot was covered in a man's black dress shoe and I couldn't put on the sandal! Talk about Freudian! Girl/boy and white/black.

Any dream interpreters out there?

Hugs, Sammy.

Kate Simmons
08-09-2016, 01:06 PM
I'd say your subconscious was resisting accepting yourself.:)

Samantha Clark
08-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Gee I hope not! If you're right, I need to work through that. Good insight.

Lana Mae
08-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Not a dream interpreter but it would have been nice if you took off the black shoe and put on the sandal!!! I think we all would know what that meant!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

CynthiaD
08-09-2016, 05:48 PM
When you're done interpreting Samantha's dream, here's the one I had last night. I dreamed I went to Sears to buy a new microprocessor for my computer. I was dressed in a bra and forms, and (in lieu of outer clothing) I was wrapped up in the old blanket I had in college, which I haven't seen in nearly 50 years. I kept thinking "I hope nobody notices I'm not a girl." Then when I left the store, I discovered that my car was stolen.

I'm sure it means something, but I'm not sure what.

Nikki A.
08-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Cynthia it means you better cut down on the meds