PDA

View Full Version : You're the first Cross Dresser I know

Nikki A.
08-09-2016, 06:29 PM
I had a chance to dress up on Sunday and go to church (which I hadn't done in a while). Nice morning and they had a social hour afterwards, nice seeing some friends and acquaintances there and doing a little catching up.
Afterwards I really wasn't in the mood to head home yet, so I called a friend that runs an indoor mart type store. I called because there are usually one or two vendors who are there when she is open (we know that one or two are not very accepting). She said come on by. I walked in said hi to my friend and then we walked to a spot where we could chat. One of the vendors was sitting there and it took her a bit to realize who I was (yes she knew my other side).
Well we talked, she asked why, and the other questions that usually pop up, no not gay, who did my make-up (me)etc. Finally she says that I'm the first CD she's met. I looked at her and said that I probably wasn't, I'm just the first she realized was a CD.
I do try to be an ambassador and I don't mind answering any and all questions honestly maybe with a little humor. It helped that my friend is the person who took me to NYC to buy jewelry and purses for her store and she related some of our adventures together. Some funny and some a bit embarrassing. Hopefully I changed someone else's opinion of what and why we do what we do.

Lana Mae
08-09-2016, 08:18 PM
In male mode when out and about and not afraid to state opinions concerning LGBTIA community without outing myself!! Especially since HB2!! And how stupid that bill is!!! Honestly answer any questions I can to enlighten the general public!! Hugs Lana Mae PS: Closeted for now-lack of wig and makeup!! But watch out when I get both!!!