PDA

View Full Version : New neighbours

Wiccle
08-10-2016, 05:24 AM
Hi

I have recently moved home. I have neighbours each side, 1 with high fence & 2 small girls & other side chest-height fence a retired couple. It is south-facing so ideal to sit out or even sunbathe. I am careful regards visibility & timing & the majority of the time pretty private, however 1 of the retired couple saw me in black leggings, strappy top & pumps once. Should I be open to all or carry on being careful?

Wiccle/Davina

MartineCD
08-10-2016, 06:38 AM
Hi Wiccle

I understand that you are seeking advice and direction but only you can truly answer your question. The fact that one older neighbour saw you will have caused one of two things. 1. They will have dismissed it out of mind.
2. Chins will be wagging within the local gossip chain.

With regard to being open or being careful only you will know if the locals will be accepting or cause undue fuss.

All the best

M x

Allisa
08-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Your post hit home with me(no pun intended),when you say moved home I'm thinking into another persons home(parents)that puts a different spin on my answer. My situation was and still is I own my home and live alone so no other person to consider about repercussions. My neighbors know of me from seeing me coming and going and now I go about my life en-femme as I should , I was confronted by some women neighbors but since then have had little to no interactions with them or any other person in the neighborhood. As far as your neighbors, let them come to you if they want to "talk". Please use caution when interacting with the small girls, not everyone get's what we do or why, I have small children who live behind me, I say hi but only when they initiate, usually when I'm hanging out my wash, no sir, mister or lady is used. Be open to answer questions but stay private and change minds by example.

Krisi
08-10-2016, 08:56 AM
You are asking strangers on the Internet if you should let your neighbors know that you are a crossdresser. The problem with this is that we don't know you and we don't know your situation. Most importantly, we don't have to live with the results of our advice.

Would it be embarrassing to you or your your family for you to be known as the "neighborhood tranny"? Would it hurt your career or relationships?

It's easier for you to crossdress if you don't have to hide it, but is it worth it in the long run? Only you can answer this question.

And once you come out, you can't go back in. This decision will affect your life for a long time to come.