PDA

View Full Version : holiday is coming to an end...

Andrea Evadne
08-11-2016, 01:25 PM
So, after 3 weeks of temporarily living apart (not any kind of seperation, but because of complicated work arrangements), I will moving to join my family in our new town. The sad part for me is, cos my wife left about 70% of her clothing here, and I work from home, I have worn almost no male clothing in 3 weeks...its going to be a wrench going back to rough jeans and plain t shirts after 3 weeks of wearing skirts, tops, dresses and her underwear. Even when I went out I was wearing her clothes...not sure I will be able to cope with going back to male drab!

Samantha Clark
08-11-2016, 02:58 PM
Does she know you wear her clothes? The cardinal rule from my wife is "get your own clothes!"

Andrea Evadne
08-11-2016, 03:01 PM
she knows I wear her panties, and sometimes one of her dresses..not sure how she would react knowing I have spent three whole weeks wearing her everyday clothes...

MartineCD
08-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Hi Andrea

I'm in a similar situation. Living in separate homes during the week and together at the weekend. During the day I dressunder at work and change into something more fem when I get home. In 3/4 weeks I'll be moving jobs and we'll be together again. I'm already begin to feel a sense of loss as I'll have to give it all up.

Take care

M x

Jaylyn
08-11-2016, 06:29 PM
I've stayed dressed once for an extended time while my wife attended a business meeting. I felt similar when she was due to get back home. I had to put many of her tops back on her hangers and clean the house up... I did that in my heels, hose, and short mini with her low cut top on with my forms hanging out. Might as well do the drudgery of cleaning up while having fun.

RADER
08-11-2016, 06:47 PM
I also dress on the weekends; It is a sad Monday to put on the drab clothes.
I do under dress, at least part of me is still dressed.
Rae

Andrea Evadne
08-12-2016, 12:06 AM
yep, this all comes to an end on Sunday, and I have to put Andrea back in her box. Of course, I will still be wearing feminine undies, my wife knows and accepts that I do that, but I can't wear top clothes because we have young kids. Really sad moment, I don't know when I will ever get the chance to spend whole days without touching male clothes again!

Krisi
08-12-2016, 08:13 AM
Most of us can do what we have to do. If you can't dress for a while you should be strong enough to just do it. You should be able to find times and places to dress as long as your wife is willing to go along with it. She can take the kids somewhere for a few hours, you can go out of town on fake business trips, etc.

BettyMorgan
08-12-2016, 08:16 AM
I completely understand your feelings. However, Life goes on so can I suggest you count your blessings? : ) You have a family, employment and, I imagine, many other positive things in your life. Don't feel bad about not being able to dress as often in the near future because things change.

Speaking from my experience, I've always had to hide my dressing. But now, my kids are not around much anymore (independent, university, etc). My SO understands the importance of my dressing - 3 years ago she accepted it but never wanted to see me dressed. But this week we are going to Vegas together for a week and I'm flying drab but packing only girl stuff. I can wear a dress anytime I want now at home with my SO seeing me, and I go out dressed with her support. So you see, things can change. I acknowledge how blessed I am every single day.

Again, I can only share my experience.

NancySue
08-12-2016, 08:31 AM
From the moment I told her, before marriage, I wanted all my own things, which was perfectly OK with her. When she does her annual "clean outs" for donation, she always gives me an opportunity to pick out anything I might want before they go to Goodwill. When she shops, she'll occasionally pick up something she thinks I'd like. Her "deal" is, "one for me, two for her". Seems fair to me. I have everything I need, but never enough hose. 😉 I hope the "no hose" fashions passes. Maybe with Fall and Winter ahead of us, hose will make a come back. I wear them regardless.
I suggest you have a heart to heart with your wife. Female intuition is scary. She'll know.