PDA

View Full Version : whats you favorite outfit

samantha78
10-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Hey girls i was going through my closet this afternoon and to my amazement i had already dressed in my favorite outfit! its just an automatic pick me up from a down day outfit. its all velvet skirt shoes top and yes panties are too! it just makes me feel so great on my down days and every day in between! show us yours!

Krissi
10-21-2004, 03:48 PM
My fav outfit is my black knee length stretchy skirt with a sliver stretchy blouse and black 5" ankle strapped heels, mix in hose or stockings bra panties blonde wig make up and nails and I'm in heaven.

JJ :)

samantha78
10-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Thats great girls. like i said it helps soothe me and make me feel good. but each to her own. keep up the posts girls i look forward th hearing from all you girls

babe4life
10-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Well, before today I would have said my white strappy top. After today ... my pink top :D with the pink skirt and the pink underwear and the pink make-up. Makes me really feel feminine for some or other reason. And I have never been a pink person! Always blue, but today ...

Love,
Vicky

Rachel Elizabeth
10-22-2004, 02:28 PM
This is a tough decision.

I love Misook designed clothing. It would be a toss up of two outfits:

One is a knit skirt, flared slightly, with a matching knit tank, and a matching knit jacket with a subtle pinkish red strip across the upper breast. Two is a black knit sleeveless, ankle length turtleneck dress. I can wear the knit jacket or not.

The shoes are georgeous Stewart Whitman, 2 inch heels, black cloth with black leather piping.

Pearls and matching pearl earrings. A diamond tennis bracelet, a watch. A diamond engagement ring and wedding band, and a pearl pinkie ring.

Either a black leather purse with strap or a black satin evening bag.

I prefer nude color hose, a black slip, and bright red panties and bra.

Oooooohhhhh!! It sounds soooooo right.

Hugs

Fiona K
10-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Favourite? I guess my Alexon Shift Dress, tan hose and bubble gum pink heels. Photos once my wig arrives!!
Love
Fiona

Fiona K
10-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Well, before today I would have said my white strappy top. After today ... my pink top :D with the pink skirt and the pink underwear and the pink make-up. Makes me really feel feminine for some or other reason. And I have never been a pink person! Always blue, but today ...

Love,
Vicky

Vickie,
You looked int he pink to me!!

Love
Fiona

Wenda
10-22-2004, 10:08 PM

Love,
Vicky
...OK dear, glad pink works for you today. for me, black, red, white, etc. pink just doesn't do it. With your cute bod, pink could work. I think for the girls that burn diesel, black is it.... my black boots, thigh-high stockings, black girdle, black 40-C bra, black tank top, etc. I can visualize going out in black, then white, red is a stetch...that's it. wenda.

babe4life
10-23-2004, 01:53 AM
You girls :o

Fiona, I felt in the pink too! :D

Wenda, black has this incredible slimming effect on me in guy mode. I look like a reed :) So I have virtually no black clothes at all, except for a pair of black jeans that looks nice :)

Love,
Vicky

Cami
10-23-2004, 02:03 AM
I have two dresses that are tied for my fav. In the mid to late evening just lounging around, I wear one of Traditional wedding dresses. During the day, I have this really hot pink dress I got at ross. It would be perfect to wear to a club or party. The moment I saw it was my size I knew it was meant for me.
Even the sales lady said I would look pretty in it. I didn't tell her I was a CD but she knew and was nice about it.. I'm glad I actually have some favorite female clothes, I don't have anything in my male selection that I like any more than any other. The fact that we have favorite female garments makes me feel more feminine because women do the same. Enjoy.. :)

samantha78
10-23-2004, 01:30 PM
these are all good outfits and it makes me feel so good to see somayy of you girls out there. Keep the replys comming! ok girls!

sissy stacy
10-23-2004, 04:53 PM
(curtsey)

My favourite is my white 'little girl' dress with puffy sleeves and rows of pink lace.

Underneath is a white pettislip and a white petticoat.

Under the pettis are white ruffled panties, a white bullet bra and a white six garter garter belt and white nylon stockings.

Sometimes I will substitute pink ruffled panties and a pink petti.

Add five or six inch heels, depending on mood.

I just love the swishes and rustling.

Don't forget the L'Air du Temps or Deci Dela, make-up by Lancome.

-giggles

(curtsey)

-Sissy Stacy

samantha78
10-24-2004, 01:24 PM
My best friend once said that to be beautiful you have to be true to yourself, and thats what i've seen from all you girls. We are all beautiful on the inside and we are all beautiful on the outside as well. By the way by best friends (sue) favorite outfit is a short denim skirt with red fringed cowgirl boots and a almost sheer shirt.
Keep up the good looks and hope to see more.

christine55
10-24-2004, 05:07 PM
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/favoutfit.jpg