PDA

View Full Version : told my mother in law

lisa33tv
02-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi everyone,
I have recently come out to my mother in law regarding my fem side.She reacted wonderfully,completely different to my wife.We have had a couple of chats and I have opened up to her about how 'Lisa' came to be.
I'd really like to show her a pic of 'lisa'.do you think I should ask her or see if she comes to me.
Please does anyone have experience of mother in laws?
Lisa:p :p

Wenda
02-25-2006, 10:38 AM
I lost my mother in law to cancer when she was 52 years old, so I cant give you any personal observations. If you have come out to her already, I would be inclined to share a photo. My eldest son used a photo of himself to come out to his sister. When I came out to her, she then shared my sons interest with me, and commented on how much like his mother he looked when he was dressed. Interesting because he is a big guy. I think using a pic is safer, because you can pick the image you want, and seeing the pic is less of a jolt than seeing someone you know as a man, show up en femme. Bsed on your description so far, I would go for it. Good luck

Shelly Preston
02-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Lisa

I would have a pic available the next time the subject of lisa come up you can ask if she would like to see a pic,

This may lead to her asking to see you dressed.

You did not say how your wife felt about you coming out to her mother.

Girly Sara
02-25-2006, 11:17 AM
My mother-in-law knows about Sara, has seen pix of her and accepts me for me...bless! :)

Sara xxxx

Nikki Dee
02-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi. LIsa...I agree with Shelly...have a pic. "handy" if the subject/opportunity comes up...see where it goes from there.
Love Nikki. x

Kimberley
02-25-2006, 11:46 AM
I wouldnt press the issue. If she asks then okay, otherwise let sleeping dogs lay. Too much can be overload and come back on you.

Kimberley

lisa33tv
02-25-2006, 02:52 PM
thanks everybody.wonderful advice.:happy:

Donna Delite
02-25-2006, 03:22 PM
It feels great to come out to someone who is supportive. Although it wasn't my mother in law (it was my mom), it made me feel fantastic to reveal my other side. Now my wife and my mother know, and I was really surprised as to the way they reacted. Mom didn't believe me so I showed her some of Donna's pics and she was amazed how much I looked like my sister. Although I'm not ready to come out fully, I've come a long way in the past year or so and who knows what's in the future.

nikisbest
02-25-2006, 03:26 PM
I have to agree with Kimberley on this one, there is such a thing as to much
information, and how would your wife react to your telling and talking to her
mom.
My mother in law knows about the panty wearing, but that is it. Wife hasnt
told her about all the other. Dont think she would be thrilled with her son in law in a bra or dress.
Niki0.02

I wouldnt press the issue. If she asks then okay, otherwise let sleeping dogs lay. Too much can be overload and come back on you.

Kimberley

urban gypsy
02-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Hi
My mother in law and mother both knew about Emelda before I came out to them and are very understanding and have actually been out with Ann Marie and Emelda for a coffee and don't mind at all as long as the family is happy .