PDA

View Full Version : I took off my blouse in public... !

Ceera
08-14-2016, 02:35 PM
... But I still had a mostly opaque while camisole on under it, which I then used as my cooler blouse. :)

I was at the Eugene Pride festival in Eugene, Oregon yesterday, in a somewhat secluded public park. There were a few thousand people there enjoying the event, covering pretty much the whole range of age, birth gender, gender identity and sex preference variations, including several other CD/TG/TS ladies and a handful of outright drag queens.

I was dolled up fully en-femme, with fairly natural and low-key makeup, and trying to pass or at least blend. I was wearing a short dark blue denim skirt; a long sleeved chiffon blouse in a blue paisley print; a white cami under the blouse for modesty, because of how sheer the blouse was; simple dark blue women's sandals; and I had a mid-size black purse that converts between a cross-body strap and a backpack bag.

It was nearly 100 degrees F, even in the shade.

At roughly 30 minutes into my stay, I tied my wig's hair back in a pony tail, so my synthetic wig didn't cook me alive...

About an hour into my stay at the event, I was talking with two of my lesbian lady friends while fanning myself to stay cool, and I commented that I was tempted to strip off my long sleeved blouse and wear just the cami. One of them immediately said, "Do it! You won't be the only one. Be comfortable, girl!"

Off came the top, and into my purse it went!

No adverse reactions at all. Many of the GG's I spoke to said it was a wise move, and they wished they had a suitable cami with them, so they could do the same. Some GG's there were stripped down to their bras, though I saw no one with a particularly racy bra visible, nor any actually topless ladies.

RADER
08-14-2016, 02:40 PM
You are a very cool lady.
Rader

Lana Mae
08-14-2016, 03:14 PM
You did the right thing!! Better to be less dressed than fry!!LOL You were decent and cool!!! Smart move!! Hugs Lana Mae

Lauri K
08-14-2016, 06:25 PM
You done the right thing Ceera, I wear my cami all the time here in TX in the summer it's just a top for me.

I think it looks great and like you I get a few compliments from GG's on my flair of style as well.

Lori Kurtz
08-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Sounds like a reasonably normal thing for a woman to do in that kind of weather.