PDA

View Full Version : No issues

Pattie
08-15-2016, 11:14 AM
After reading through a lot of the posts on this forum I see many of you are still in the closet with your dressing. I feel very lucky or blessed to be able to live my life freely, as a cross dresser.
I have no intention of becoming a transsexual or having grs. In other words I am happy the way I am.

jennifer0918
08-15-2016, 12:57 PM
Wondering about me by closet do you mean not telling a SO ?or do you mean not going out public?

Teresa
08-15-2016, 01:11 PM
Pattie,
That's great but it would be nice to have some more background as to how you arrived at the current situation.

BLUE ORCHID
08-15-2016, 01:15 PM
Hi Pattie:hugs:, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home!

I have the best of both worlds...:daydreaming:...

Pattie
08-15-2016, 02:38 PM
Teresa, I have a twin sister and since I can remember we always dressed alike, either boys or girls clothes, and I was always comfortable with wearing girls , or women's clothes.
As for the reason I am not married or ever will be it just never had appealed to me. No I am not gay or bi, I just never wanted the commitment.
I love just being me.
We were raised by a single mother who never married or lived with another person.
That about wraps up my earlier life.

Tracii G
08-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Welcome !!
Sounds like a great situation for you I'm happy that you are happy.
There will be several closet girls to respond any minute I'm sure and tell you that you are gay or bi and doing something wrong.Get ready for it.
They have the urge to tell you how to live your life but don't listen to them keep doing your thing.

Allisa
08-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Pattie I know what you mean about being happy as a CDer and freely living your life. It just took me a lot longer to get to this point than you. You cannot become transsexual, you are born that way and you would have known by now. The commitment thing I get at least the marriage one, not every one is wired that way. If your truly happy don't let anyone try to change you. And welcome to this site we're a happy family here and very varied.

Pattie
08-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Yes I am happy the way I am.
My thought is from facebook.
Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one.

Teresa
08-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Pattie,
That's fine thanks for giving us more information . In that case I can see why you have no issues, a disapproving partner or DADT is the main reason why so may CDers suffer. I have to admit if I had separated from my wife the situation might have been easier for me but then my wife would have had greater responsibilities and I may have been the loser as far as my family is concerned. Life is a compromise !

nikkiwindsor
08-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Hi Pattie, it's great that your happy being just the way you are! I'm happy to be gender fluid and it sure makes life very interesting! Nikki

docrobbysherry
08-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Pattie, I'm happy you're happy. But, r u happy because u r IN or OUT of the closet?:straightface:

It took me many years to figure out I'm simply a CD and not a TS. Turns out I'm very happy living in the closet and many other CD's r, too. It's usually TS's that need to go out and express their femininity in public on a daily/regular basis.

If u r one of those? U may turn out to be something other than a CD down the line!:thumbsup: