PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend!

Amber83
08-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Just wanted to share about my weekend. To start off, it was my wife's and I wedding anniversary Friday. Went out to dinner en drab and a little shopping at Walmart. Found a cute pair of wedges that fit me good, so I couldn't pass those up. On the way back home, my wife asked if I was going to dress when we got home. She said it was completely fine if I did and no matter who I am that she loves both sides of me. I put on some comfy feminine lounge clothes and we painted up our nails together. On Saturday I did up my makeup and was able to be en femme all day. Received a new one piece swimsuit from fedex and immediately tried it on and it fit perfectly. Later on in the evening, my wife said that maybe one day here soon, that we should tell my stepdaughter about me being a CDer. My stepdaughter is 15 and lives with her dad close by to us, and comes and goes here from time to time. I know she would handle it pretty well and probably will tell her about that side of me. Our other children can't find out right now and will let them know when they become adults. It was nice to be able to dress up and enjoy myself with my very encouraging and acceptable wife. I posted a couple of pics in the photo gallery if you would like to take a look. Have a great day ladies.

RADER
08-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Happy Anniversary, But it sounds like the both of you already did.
Rader

Rachelakld
08-15-2016, 11:53 PM
sounds like a fun anniversary.
One of my older girls was 14 when she started snooping and checking out the wardrobes, so I gave her the heads up before she found my wigs & forms.

bridget thronton
08-16-2016, 12:22 PM
Happy anniversary