PDA

View Full Version : What An Awesome Week!!!!!!!!

Anita Mae GG
02-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Well everyone I had to tell our story..... Danielle and I have taken some great big steps this week towards his public outing........

He actually began by posting in here which he has been to nervous to do....then last Saturday night he let me do a FULL makeover on him. I had never seen him in makeup before, so we did makeup, wig ...the whole deal. That was a big step for him to let me do that and take pictures too! Those were his first pictures ever. Then he even posted them as his avatar and in his profile...AWESOME...I am so psyched that he is feeling more comfortable in his own skin.....

So last night him and I were going to go out for dinner. When he got home from work he suggested we check out the crossdressers meeting that a group called Gurls Nite Out has in the Boston area (an hour drive for us) So that took me by surprise....he went in drab of course....

Well we got there at 8 and by 9 some of the girls were starting to show up. Keep in mind that this is in a hotel bar.......well there were maybe 8 people in tha bar and us too. As soon as they started showing up some jackass sarted making comments to his wife..they were right near us so I could hear some of what he was saying...I was getting pissed. I felt so bad. My husband I think was getting nervous. It was nothing violent but just a CLASSIC societal reaction.

Well I had a feeling that we were never going to walk over and say hi and introduce ourselves. So here I am thinking I have to find a way to talk to at least one of the girls..I am really shy so walking up to ANY group is out of the question for me. So my big plan was to wait until I saw one of the girls head to the bathroom then I would go too. Well that would have been a good plan if my bladder had cooperated :D As luck would have it I got up to go and one of the girls walked into the bathroom while I was in there, now I am nervous...don't know what to say really..... So I said "I think you all look great" and she kinda tries to be polite and smile and then I said "my husband is a crossdresser" she was like "really is he here, dressed" I explained no that we were just checking out the place to see if it was good for his first outing, (which it isn't) and she talked to me about clothes and her wig and how we were members of the group that they belong to etc. We talked all the way back to the bar.....

Now the funny part, after she (Sandy) got back to the rest of the other girls they all started looking over at us....was kinda like how people look at cd'ers nothing like turning the tables....LOL..... It was just ironic.

Well I tried to get Danielle to go at least say hi now that they knew we were there. Was too nervous,and I can't say that I blame him... well we got ready and left the bar. Danielle had to go to the bathroom so I waited, After he came out I saw Sandy again and said "it was nice meeting you" so she came over and started talking to Danielle, he looked so nervous (poor thing) but it was so great though...they only talked for a few minutes about this other place in New Hampshire that might be better for a first time out and I think it was a HUGE step for the both of us to make this trip, even though we didn't do a whole lot but we did make some great progress for him and us as a couple....

I am so proud of him and so glad we went out last night................he is definitely coming into his own skin and it is really nice to see......

Ok so this morning he wants to go out to the goodwill store shopping for him...we have NEVER been out shopping together for him...I always pick up stuff for him. It was truly wonderful. I had such a great time. I felt like a mother hen, I kept making sure he was comfortable and we scouted out a secluded dressing room...I stood "guard" outside the door to make sure no one wanted to use it. I felt very protective of him...was quite a different role for me......and I love sharing all of this with him...he is truly a special man and the love of my life :happy:

Anyway, I just wanted to share this great week with you all!

Thanks for all of your support and sharing. It has definitely helped us get to where we are today :happy: :happy: :happy:

Kimberley
02-25-2006, 01:28 PM
:^5:

Dynamite!!!!!!

I wish my wife was even 1/100th as supportive as you are Tammy.

Danielle, with Tammy you are going to be fine. She has you in her best interest.

BIG HUG for both of you.
Kimberley.

kathy gg
02-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Way to go both of you! I think this was a great step and it sounds like even though nervous you both handeled things very well. Sucks about some of the other bar patrons. Oh gee, the stories I could share with you about us and hotel bars with our social group! Don't let the knuckleheads get to ya!

:thumbsup:

Misty_VA
02-25-2006, 03:49 PM
Tammy,

What a great first step.

Misty

nikisbest
02-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Tammy,
You are truly a wonderful wife, I love to read your post.
I think you and Kathy are very supportive and a real blessing
to your spouses. He will probably come around in time, I have
never been out dressed, but I believe if my wife showed all the
support that you do, it would just be a matter of time before I
did.
Thanks again for being one in a million girl.
Niki:)

[quote=Tammy Marie GG]Well everyone I had to tell our story..... Danielle and I have taken some great big steps this week towards his public outing........

Rachel Morley
02-25-2006, 04:36 PM
I felt like a mother hen, I kept making sure he was comfortable and we scouted out a secluded dressing room...I stood "guard" outside the door to make sure no one wanted to use it. I felt very protective of him...was quite a different role for me.

Hi Tammy,

This is exactly what my wife Marla does with me. She's always the one in charge and she always stays close and protects me :) Wives like you rock!

Hugs

Sarahgurl371
02-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Tammy, what can I say. You give me hope. And as long as I have that, I can make it another day.

RenaCD
02-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Tammy what a wonderful evening for the both of you and a great week. You are both very lucky to have each other and to be able to share this.
Dannielle thay's one speacial lady you have there.

Big Hugs to You Both

Jennaie
02-25-2006, 10:17 PM
I would love to have a woman in my life that was so supportive as you are. It seems that you actually enjoy his dressing more than he does. I hope his dressing compliments your relationship and helps your marriage find a good balance for both of you.

Laurie Ann
02-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Tammy I am so happy for both of you. Fear can be an imtimidating factor for anyone especially a cd looking to come out to the world. I wish both of you luck on Danielle's first outing dressed. I am sure her heart will be pounding but the ultimate thrill of being dressed and out will more than overcome and fear. Good luck on the big night. I hope we get another narrative and some pics.

Anita Mae GG
02-25-2006, 10:48 PM
When we get out with Danielle en femme we will update you...may be a little longer (I am having surgery in March) so we may have to wait til April/May and more importantly when SHE is ready and comfortable to make that move

Thanks for everything....you all are great!!!

Phoebe Reece
02-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Tammy,
Danielle is certainly lucky to have you as a partner. It is really fascinating reading your accounts of what is going on in your life, as the usual state of affairs are turned around. It is usually the CD who is slowly bringing the wife into going out and making contact with others. It really gives a change of perspective with the two of you. It's obvious there is a lot of love between the two of you. With your continued help I feel certain that Danielle will blossom and the two of you will live happily ever after.

Good luck with your surgery. I hope it is nothing serious.

Shannon S.
02-26-2006, 12:48 AM
This is so great that the both of you can grow together with the whole crossdressing issue. It really takes open minds and great understanding. Best wishes to both of you and your continued growing relationship. ;)

:<3:Shannon S.:<3:

Raychel
02-26-2006, 07:20 AM
Wow Tammy, You are certainly a shining light. It is nice to know that there are women around that are as excepting as you. It is also nice to know wthat one of our special sisters has found you. Take your time and be sure that both of you are comfortable in every step that you make. If eitehr one of you feels pressured then this great situation will not do well. Good luck to both of you. :happy:

Anita Mae GG
02-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Good luck with your surgery. I hope it is nothing serious.

Hey Phoebe,

Nope nothing serious/bad...just cosmetic :D

Thanks for the luck, I'm nervous...but will do fine

InHerShoes
02-26-2006, 09:10 AM
Great story I can't wait to hear more as the two of you explore this more. You say Danielle is shy but she's so much braver than I or so many of us are! Good luck with your upcoming procedure.
Nice new avatar picture by the way

Anita Mae GG
02-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Thank you all, you are all so great! Like I have said before, if it weren't for the support from here we would have never made it out this soon.......

Thanks Inhershoes...very sweet of you.....

Flo's wife GG
02-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Tammy it so great to hear from another GG about supporting our girls. I know that the support that I have gotten here has made things alot easier for us in the whole transition.
Please let Danielle that she has my support and share her concerns but I know that with you there beside her she can do anything.
When you find out more about the place in New Hampshire for your outing please let me know as that is where we are from origanally and looking at moving back and need to find places for Flo to go and feel comfortable.