PDA

View Full Version : Out for a ride!!!

Lana Mae
08-18-2016, 09:40 AM
I did it!!! I dropped my daughter off at work. Went back home, and got dressed-panties, support pantyhose in nude, breast enhancers( B cup), nude bra, women's jeans, women's tee shirt, put on my flats and just walked out the door as in male mode!! I did not even look around the neighborhood just went to the car as usual and drove away!! Drove thru town and out into the country!! Had my drive planned but made unplanned detour thru a local park! Some people in the park looked at me but no negatives!! I drove on and came to a flagman and broke down truck! No problem!! Drove home. Got out of car without looking around and walked into house!! Swept off back porch ! Am still dressed and will remain so until I have to pick up my daughter at 4:30!!! This is a wonderful day!! Oh, it does not feel special but it feels good to be me!!! Ah, true freedom!! Hugs Lana Mae

PattiL
08-18-2016, 10:32 AM
Lana,
It is fun to get out for a ride. I drove from Illinois to Iowa earlier this week dressed. It's amazing how no one notices. They're either on their phone or just not paying attention. That's ok with me!

bridget thronton
08-18-2016, 10:52 AM
You owned it alright

Ms.Julie
08-18-2016, 11:19 AM
Sounds like fun! It's on my list. Maybe this weekend.

jennifer0918
08-19-2016, 01:42 AM
I'm looking forward to the fall to go out en femme.I like taking a cab en femme ,kinda worried of getting pulled over .

Tania75
08-19-2016, 02:33 AM
Lana, love the story. Next thing you will be going out and buying a convertible sports car just so you can show off to more people. Isn't confidence the best drug.

Elizabeth G
08-19-2016, 05:28 AM
Hi Lana,

Sounds like you found a wonderful way to (quite confidently) spend your day. Thanks for sharing:)

Beth

Bruce64
08-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Good for you. That is something I will be doing in the next week or two, I do not want to be a Lady, I just want to wear their clothing.

NancySue
08-19-2016, 08:20 AM
I/we go for rides often. What fun. There's a nice park near us with benches and ponds. I have my favorite bench next to a small pond with a small waterfall. I dress totally, take my book and read, feel the breezes blow across my freshly shaved and lotioned legs. Sometimes, I'll wear pantyhose...yes, I know that's a fashion "no no", but I can't seem to help myself. Other hose lovers understand. Occasionally, a jogger will come by. Some smile and say "Hi", while others just jog by looking at their watch or iPhone. Last week, on the way home, I stopped and filled my car with gas. Yes, very enjoyable. 💋

Lana Mae
08-19-2016, 08:31 AM
Patti, I am having a transformation next month and have decided to drive there dressed as I was for my short ride! It is a three hour drive!! Yes bridget, I finally owned it and it felt great!! Come on, Ms. Julie, you can do it if i can do it!! Jennifer getting out is what is important! Use the cab if you must!! Confidence is such a good drug, Tania!! Had convertible in the past...maybe! After my transformation,I will have a lot more confidence-wig and makeup!! Beth, it was a wonderful way to spend a day!! And Bruce, there is nothing wrong with that as long as it is you and you feel free!! Thanks everyone and special hugs Lana Mae