PDA

View Full Version : first time experience

somestimeskaren
08-20-2016, 12:10 PM
I've been crossdressing for almost 40 years now and for the last 20 or so I go all out ,wig ,makeup the works.I don't dress unless I do it all.I always wear a padded pantie with hip and butt pads.Last week I bought some womens panties.I don't under dress, never felt the need,I did take the dog for a walk one winter evening wearing a bra and my forms and that was pretty exciting.Today I put the panties on under my shorts and went shopping ,first time out during the day wearing something femme.It was very exciting,I was aroused.There is never arousal when I dress as a woman normally.Don't know why wearing girls underwear under my boy clothes is exciting but wearing makeup,wig ,heels and a dress doesn't arouse me at all.All I know for sure is that I like underdressing and will do it again .I guess I've discovered what the attraction is.I think I'm hooked.Tonight I plan to get all dressed up like I usually do on weekends and go for a drive and perhaps a walk enfemme.

Lana Mae
08-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Sounds like you got some VaVoom back in your life!!! This is a good thing!! Hugs Lana Mae

Dana44
08-20-2016, 02:44 PM
Karen, I agree, I don't under dress but like today for going out I had panties on and a skirt, took off the skirt and put on male jeans, yeah the panties feel good in them. So, I did not want to get any more undies dirty LOL but they sure feel good. I am glad you found a spark.

Devone
08-20-2016, 03:04 PM
Karen , maybe you got aroused because only you knew what was under your boy clothes. For me, dressing in women's clothes is always very stimulating .Devone

MissVirginia-Mae
08-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Karen,
Sounds like you are enjoying your dressing more again! :hugs:

julia marie
08-20-2016, 09:28 PM
Karen, one thing you will find with the "i've got a secret" feeling passes when wearing panties is that in most cases they are much more comfortable than male briefs. That's particularly true during the summer.