PDA

View Full Version : You know you're in too deep when -------

rocval2001
08-20-2016, 03:16 PM
You see a women walk in the lunch room at work and your first thought is "I'd never wear those shoes with that dress"

Valerie

MissVirginia-Mae
08-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes, Hon....I think that all the time at my job....:heehee:

Elizabeth G
08-20-2016, 03:35 PM
I'm more likely to find myself thinking "I wish I were young enough to wear that" :laughing:

Dana44
08-20-2016, 03:44 PM
Yeah it is pretty reveling that we start noticing that.

BLUE ORCHID
08-20-2016, 04:57 PM
Hi Rocval:hugs:, I would like to show her how to do her make-up the right way...:daydreaming:...

Lana Mae
08-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Yes, you are in deep when you are getting catty like the women!!! LOL LOL LOL Hugs Lana Mae

JocelynJames
08-20-2016, 05:32 PM
HA! When watching the show "Suits" and I say to my SO " who the hell is designing Rachel's 'costume'/ outfits ?!"

NancySue
08-20-2016, 07:04 PM
😊 yep, that's me, too. We have a weather girl on a local TV station who is beautiful. Unfortunately, she wears very dowdy dresses. After my critique, most of the time, my wife agrees with me. My criteria is, "would I wear that dress, blouse, skirt, or shoes ?". I do the same at the malls, too. In doing this, I've gotten some great ideas. Unfortunately, most women locally dress very plainly...no makeup, sloppy tee shirts, jeans, hose, flip flops...Wal-Martians. I have to "dress down" when I go out, in order to blend in...frustrating.

Tracii G
08-20-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm no self proclaimed fashionista so I say let them alone and step back and re access what you have on yourself.
Would someone say the same thing about you?

Lauri K
08-20-2016, 07:32 PM
I'm no self proclaimed fashionista

You pretty much told us that same thing over in the panty thread, if memory serves me correctly.

But agree, we have to police our-self's too.

larry
08-20-2016, 07:42 PM
That is SO funny. Thanks

Tracii G
08-20-2016, 07:47 PM
I mean who made us the experts to bash what a real woman is wearing in public?
She likes it you don't what can you do?
I think a lot here need to re access their clothing choices and I include myself too.
And Lauri K you and your fixation on panty threads has me worried sweetheart you need help.

Zafira Skye
08-20-2016, 08:02 PM
You know you're in too deep when ------- you get castigated by your SO for looking at another woman, and the real reason isn’t because you are lecherously checking her out in some misogynistic manner. What you’re really thinking about is how much you would adore having her great physique, how wonderful her clothing accentuate her lovely shape, how much you want to copy her make-up style, and you’re wondering where can I buy that gorgeous outfit!

nikkiwindsor
08-20-2016, 08:38 PM
....you're practicing your female gait while walking the dog around the neighborhood

RADER
08-20-2016, 08:41 PM
When you see a woman walk into a room, and you think...
"What an awful dress". I wish I could wear MY dress here.
Rader

jen_ross
08-20-2016, 11:14 PM
You start chewing up your data plan looking at ladies' clothes on various websites while take a pause at work. I never came close to hitting my limit until I started indulging myself by acquiring some women's garments. I can identity with checking out womens outfits too (on women while they are wearing them), and thinking I wish I could wear that.

Melissa B
08-21-2016, 12:40 AM
When you look at a co-workers shoes, or a stranger's shoes and start to wonder where she got them because you want a pair jus like them for yourself.

dawn459
08-21-2016, 01:11 AM
I.used to go to the Mall.with.friends before marriage
And see a sexy women wearing
Midthigh dresses.nude hiose&sexy
High heels and. Wish that those
Items were.my.clothes.

Teresa
08-21-2016, 05:33 AM
Valerie,

Like the title of the film Never say Never !

After thirty years as as photographer I found there's no such thing as bad taste, some people just aren't on the same wavelength !

I have to admit I'd never bothered about nude coloured heels until I met my counsellor for the first time, she looked great in them I had to have a pair !

Nikki ,
Been there and done that one, it doesn't have the same feel in wellies !!

Cheryl T
08-21-2016, 07:58 AM
And that is strange because ??? LOL

ChristinaK
08-21-2016, 07:58 AM
When you go to Target, KMART or Walmart for car stuff, but you detour past the women's department to look at the new winter fashions and don't even care if people see you looking.

CynthiaD
08-21-2016, 03:04 PM
When the first thing you search for on eBay is breastforms, even though you already have 15 pairs.

phylis anne
08-21-2016, 05:35 PM
You are practicing your girly strut and annother women actually remarks you know you walk like a girl ,or you are people watching and instead of the usual male 'I would sure like to have her" it's more like i wished i looked like her:heehee:

Lily Catherine
08-22-2016, 01:49 AM
... you intentionally detour around boutiques and admire the clothes in the displays.
... you actually go in (without even being crossdressed) and ask the shopkeeper about clothes.
... you are genuinely interested in convenience-store lingerie.
... you think of yourself as tall, when you're shorter than average amongst guys.
... you spend your time crossdressed in an inordinate number of outfits.
... you want to feel like you're crossdressed even when you're not.

On a particularly personal note - I strongly discourage anyone from walking this foolish path:
you seize every opportunity to crossdress in public even when it doesn't do any justice to the rest of yourself.

Karmen
08-22-2016, 07:36 AM
Whenever you do things that might hurt you, like going out fully dressed or wearing female clothes in combination with male clothes in everyday life, but you still do it, because you love to do that so much that you can't help yourself not to do it. Maybe even when you see a women in nice shoes or dress and instantly imagine yourself wearing it. I do that constantly.

Jamie Erikson
08-22-2016, 07:45 AM
You see ladies at church or stores and want toask what shade of lipstick their wearing, or love their earrings.

MichelleDevon
08-22-2016, 08:31 AM
...when you have more dresses and more skirts and more bras than your wife and she complains that she has no space in HER wardrobe because it is full of your dresses and maxi skirts.

(She does have more sweaters and more trousers than me but what girl wants to be wearing those?!!!)

Michelle
x

Stacye Rose
08-22-2016, 08:46 AM
Yep, everyday all the time. if it's someone I know I may share my opinion with them in the nicest way possible. More than a few times doing this has started a conversation where I learned something.
If I don't know her I will just put in in my "fashion police" file in my head any figuratively pat my self on the back and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

I will ask myself how I might look wearing it.

NewBrendaLee
08-22-2016, 01:49 PM
Oh yeah I know that feeling

Krisi
08-22-2016, 03:17 PM
You know you're in too deep when .................... You have more female clothing and/or jewelry than your wife does.

Karmen
08-22-2016, 03:35 PM
You know you're in too deep when .................... You have more female clothing and/or jewelry than your wife does.

I think you're over the line already when you buy more female clothes and shoes than male clothes and shoes every year, but you still live most of the time as male and wear male clothes.

MichelleDevon
08-22-2016, 05:29 PM
I think you're over the line already when you buy more female clothes and shoes than male clothes and shoes every year, but you still live most of the time as male and wear male clothes.

That'll definitely be me!!! And my only regret is that I can't easily get more Michelle time at the moment to wear all those lovely clothes

Michelle
x

Kiersten
08-22-2016, 07:08 PM
When you spend hours on pinterest looking for outfit and accessories ideas.

rocval2001
08-26-2016, 06:11 AM
Thanks for all your post girls - I thought this was a fun topic - I to will at dress or shoes and wonder where they got them - Also I giggle to myself when someone is wearing the same blouse that I have

Love & Hugs

Valerie

CDTiffany
08-26-2016, 06:28 PM
Hi Valerie. YOU know when you're in too deep when.....
OMG. Look What she is wearing. This happens to me all day, And all night long.
If I wear her I would be wearing this or that. Us CD Girls would love the chance to be wearing a beautiful blouse with a pencil skirt.
Really nice heals. And Strolling with complete confidence.
That is what give us different ideas of what to wear.
All you forum girls.... We see this everyday. This is why we look at these women. To emulate them!!!!!!!!!!!!
As time goes by we do it!!!
It takes time and practice. But we do eventually make it happen!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads.

Sometimes Steffi
08-26-2016, 09:35 PM
When you look at a co-worker's shoes, or a stranger's shoes and start to wonder where she got them because you want a pair just like them for yourself.

You see ladies at church or stores and want to ask what shade of lipstick their wearing, or love their earrings.

When you not only admire what she's wearing, but you tell her, and hope she tells you where she bought them, or you just ask where she got them. I do, and they usually tell me where they got them without having to ask. Just happened again last week.

lingerieLiz
08-27-2016, 05:45 PM
When you walk by a woman and recognize the bra make and style she is wearing. Realize you have the same camisole in the same color. You walk into a party and realize you and a woman have on the same blouse.

Cassiek
08-28-2016, 01:43 AM
You encourage your wife who does not know you dress to go away for a few days on vacation with the kids. Then spend the first couple of hours of what will be a fabulous couple of days primping yourself in all feminine ways including bubble bath shaving and exfoliating legs applying French tip nails painting toe nails makeup and dressing to your hearts content uninterrupted

Stephj
08-28-2016, 12:37 PM
You notice a nice looking lady with a low cut top on and a little bit of the top part of her bra is showing and I think gosh I wish I could show my bra I am wearing right now like that

Marcelo
08-28-2016, 12:48 PM
You ask your tailor to make you some custom panties and she says yes.

Karine
08-28-2016, 04:45 PM
when everytime you see an elegant woman, you ask to yourself if this style could fit you and you want to know where she bought her outfit or her shoes.

Ellie Summer
08-28-2016, 05:14 PM
When you keep a lovely scarf, flowery hair pin, and earrings in your car console, so that even if you can't be fully dressed, at least you can get a taste of it on your commute to work.

Dinky39
08-28-2016, 06:30 PM
Are you for real Cassiek? You are selfish,conniving and devious. You see,this is what I don't like about the whole cding scene,the deceit,the lies,the hypocrisy,the treatment of your wives and girlfriends just so you can get your fix. Do you have any idea how it feels once a wife finds out? I questioned every single thing in our relationship. Everything. Things are good now with us but I hate this "pack the wife and kids away so I can dress up" business. I used to go home to visit family a lot,no doubt my husband did the same as you. I suggest you grow a pair and a backbone and talk to your wife. She deserves more.

sonialexis
08-29-2016, 09:24 AM
you know you're in to deep when.....
your online shopping history has nothing a man would need
you know who (the girls) wore what in a party or gathering
when you're okay with SAs knowing you're not buying anything for your girlfriend, wife or mother
when you hear your self saying 'gosh i love that dress, or shoes...' and your friends are like 'damn she's hot'

i think i'm in pretty deep because i could go on and on

Maureen
10-26-2016, 02:04 PM
When your beautiful female boss arrives at work wearing the same Marilyn style sweater that you both bought at Lane Bryant and you start to slip up by saying "I have the same... coffee mug".

AlyssaJ
10-26-2016, 07:39 PM
When my oldest child sees my made-up face and remarks that I'm better at doing eyeliner than she is (she was really jealous of my "wings" technique).

Samm
10-26-2016, 08:23 PM
You're in too deep when you can hook a bra in 2 seconds flat, and your wife has you help her with hers...

IleneD
10-26-2016, 09:08 PM
You are SO....me.

you know you're in to deep when.....
your online shopping history has nothing a man would need
you know who (the girls) wore what in a party or gathering
when you're okay with SAs knowing you're not buying anything for your girlfriend, wife or mother
when you hear your self saying 'gosh i love that dress, or shoes...' and your friends are like 'damn she's hot'

i think i'm in pretty deep because i could go on and on

Alice_2014_B
10-26-2016, 09:14 PM
I definitely think such things too.

Sometimes, "I'd wear that", or, "I would never wear those heels."

:)

Tracii G
10-26-2016, 09:36 PM
In too deep or "out" too far is when you walk in a store and the SA says hey girl where have you been and you are not in 100% girl mode LOLOL.
I just went along with it and said OMG you know life, the kids and the a hole husband.
We both got a chuckle out of it anyway and I got a few odd looks but nothing new there.:)

Becky Blue
10-26-2016, 10:00 PM
... When i find myself staring at a dress in a shop window wondering how it would look on me
... When I am the only guy I know who is happy having skinny arms
... When I watch a movie I always relate to the female character

I could go on ......

ellbee
10-26-2016, 10:02 PM
You see,this is what I don't like about the whole cding scene,the deceit,the lies,the hypocrisy,the treatment of your wives and girlfriends just so you can get your fix.

So, that's what you think of all this -- as someone getting some sort of "fix"? Like we're drug addicts??

Wow.

Oh, and maybe you might want to look at it from the other side's perspective a bit more. Ever stop & consider, for example, that they don't want to burden their SO -- whom they do love & cherish & want to protect -- with all this? Heck, you said exactly one of the things that they don't want to happen, with questioning everything -- and you think it's about *you*, that he wouldn't be this way otherwise? Really? Selfish, indeed. ;)

You say things are good now with you two. That's great. But remember that things don't always work out that way with every other couple out there.

Anyway, to keep this on-topic...

I know I'm in too deep when I'm replying to the above.

AnnieMac
10-26-2016, 11:23 PM
When you see a GG in a dress and think, oh my gosh I would look so much better in that than she does, even though
It's probably not true

AlyssaJ
10-26-2016, 11:50 PM
So, that's what you think of all this -- as someone getting some sort of "fix"? Like we're drug addicts??

Honestly, isn't that exactly how we are treating it when we sneak around, encourage our wifes & kids to leave, etc. just so we can get back into women's clothes? I don't totally disagree with Dinky here. As a husband, it is incumbent upon you to be honest with your spouse, not shield them from tough emotions. The questioning typically comes from the dishonesty the occurs over years and years of marriage. Seriously, manipulating you spouse to get them to leave for a few days so you can secretly get your femme on is a pretty sad state of affairs (hmm interesting term, since the behavior is very similar). Now I don't claim to be fully innocent in this, we've all been there I'm sure.

To that end Dinky, before you get overly judgmental, consider your husband's (and all of our) position in all this. We're conditioned from birth that this type of behavior makes us sissies, is shameful, is to be hidden and never admitted to. From our early childhood we're forced to hide in shame and keep this part of us a complete and total secret from everyone. Our parents, our family, all the people that mean the most to us. We're led to believe that we can control it, make it go away, that it's just a crazy fetish or something that we can just bury. Sadly most of us don't find out that this is not the case until after we're married and have spent the first years of our marriage doing exactly what we've been conditioned and become skillful at doing, hiding it. So while yes, 100% honesty from the beginning would be the ideal way to handle this, the fact is society has taught us for a long time that we are not allowed to do that.

Tracii G
10-27-2016, 12:27 AM
I don't disagree with Dinky at all and she is only telling you from an SO's point of view and she makes a salient point.
One needs to come clean so all the deceit and sneaking around doesn't hurt the CDers SO.
If your SO knew the reason why it wouldn't be so bad and she just might understand and be willing to do that for you.
Your SO deserves honesty and your SO needs to honor the fact you came out with the truth.

ellbee
10-27-2016, 02:25 AM
And how many would even be married to their SO's had they told them early on in their relationship?

Much easier for a GG to walk away then, compared to after having built a life together, having a home together, having kids together...

I get the whole "deception" thing. But one could argue that there's a damn good reason or three for that, too.

Anyway, anyone know where I can check into some sort of rehab clinic, so I can lick this thing?

Yeah, thought so. ;)

Sorry, but comparing this to someone who's a junkie? Yeah, no. Sorry. Been there, done that. Totally different ball-game.

Any GG is more than welcome to come walk in my heels. Maybe then they'll change their tune just a wee bit.