PDA

View Full Version : Feeling different lately

somestimeskaren
08-22-2016, 06:00 PM
I love this site.I find myself coming here more and more lately , it's nice knowing you are not alone that there are others with the same wants , needs and experiences.It was a blessing when I found you .Things have changed a bit for me ,I regularly dress once a week ,makeup ,wig ,the works .Today at work all I could think about was dressing up tonight.No makeup ,no false nails,just one of my wigs, heels and a nice outfit.Usually that doesn't satisfy me that's why I never go partway it's all or nothing,but lately I seem to want to dress more.I've started wearing panties under my boy clothes when I go out though not at work.I want to spend more time dressed.I love the feelings I get from dressing I'm just not sure where this will lead.I am glad my kids are grown and I live alone so I can be Karen whenever I want,which seems to be much more often.I could dress everday but I'm afraid that may eventually dull the feeling dressing gives me.

RADER
08-22-2016, 06:17 PM
Karen:
I like dressing every day, or as often as I can.
I do not go out, how ever I do under dress all the time, and including
a bra for over a year now. When I come home, it is a quick change from
jeans and a DAB top to a skirt and a nice top. It just relaxes me to no end.
And yes, coming to this site has given me much more confidence in
my self than I could ever hope for.
Rader

Lana Mae
08-22-2016, 06:19 PM
I can not dress everyday but can dress more often than I do!! Underdress with panties but not at work due to stooping and bending!! (not out at work) Some days it just does not feel like it is worth the hassle!!! And being free to make that decision makes the days I dress more worthwhile!! I have only been doing this for about a year and sometimes am confused and unsure!! I think eventually it will become ordinary because that is just the way you(I) dress everyday!! Hugs Lana Mae

wanda66
08-22-2016, 06:44 PM
Karen,
i began dressing just now and then,over the years it became more of a need for me. I always felt that i was alone with this terrible need to wear panties etc.
When i found this site i found a place that i felt comfortable, even admiting that " I am a crossdresser" to all that would listen. As luck would have it I am able to dress offten (being out of town for work) the feeling only grows stronger . I underdress every day,panties mostly you can also. I go to some outdoor sites that have a womans section, you can find some great panties and other accessories for the out door woman, enjoy

Helen_Highwater
08-22-2016, 06:49 PM
I've got to the point were sometimes just being able to put on a 3/4 length loose fitting skirt, even with a drab top just while doing household chores is just a pleasant experience. It's relaxing, feels good, easy and quick to do. Feels very natural.

wanda66
08-22-2016, 07:48 PM
Oh yea, something easy to put on no hassle, something to relax and maybe read watch TV or respond on this site right now I have a white pullover sundress aware that until bedtime bending over my nightgown