PDA

View Full Version : Some things I noticed

susancheerleader
08-22-2016, 09:05 PM
I regularly wear women's jeans in public. I have many styles. Sometimes I wear with a normal men's shirt but sometimes I wear a womens. Usually a sweater.
Today I had both on along with a woman's belt. I went to Walmart and bought some women's body spray and a belt. No one said anything. I did see a couple people looking at my jeans. As though they knew "yea this guy is wearing women's pants" but they just moved on.
I shave my legs. I hate body hair let alone hairy legs. At work I wear shorts. It's obvious I shave my legs. I only got one comment about it from a waitress. She said "your legs are probably smoother then mine." I said "maybe" and that's it.
I also spray a nice women's body spray on mysel. My co workers never say anything bad about it. In fact I constantly get comments "you smell nice."

Each little thing makes me take another step out of the closet. Although some people probably know. I am not officially out.

jennifer0918
08-22-2016, 09:09 PM
Baby steps Susan

susancheerleader
08-22-2016, 09:31 PM
Yes. Thank you!

My real problem is acceptance. Although I have stories like I posted. I still hide. My family knows I dress. They don't like it but won't try to tell me not to do it. To be honest. It is them I hide from the most when it comes to dressing.
I get nervous if I try in public (see above) but basically I probably won't ever see them again so screw 'em. My family or others I see all the time. I can't yet be open with them.
But again. My co workers are being cool about my shaved legs and smelling nice.
One step.

deebra
08-23-2016, 08:32 AM
Susan women's jeans often fit a man's body better than men's, they are softer, closer to the body and more stylish; the wearer is much more conscious of how nice they feel like a second skin especially over panties or a thong. A tight tuck makes them fit even better by eliminating the male package to become the flat front of a female. I'm sure you really enjoy wearing girl clothes, so much sexier than male. As you keep adding steps the problem will come trying to conceal boobs and heels, they are dead give a ways and they really give you that female feeling. If you get to this point I would suggest a soft cup B bra with soft padding and low heel booties that are androgenist, this will allow you to pass more easily in public. Glad you are enjoying what women take for granted.

Krisi
08-23-2016, 08:48 AM
There are women's jeans and then there are women's jeans. I wear women's jeans as Homer 99% of the time but they are not the ones with embroidery on the pockets or legs. And no sparkly things.

Nobody would know from me wearing them that they were sold as "women's jeans".

Lululover
08-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Susan, my favorite women's jeans are American Eagle. They dont have embellishments all over them. I wear the skinnies and the leggings. Nobody has ever noticed that their women's. Pair them up with a comfy thong, and I ready to go out!

Ozark
08-23-2016, 11:59 AM
My favorite Jeans are Levis 560 and 555 (guy cut boot jeans). Carhart women's jeans fit me nicer than men's. When I broke my wrist and couldn't manage buttons and zippers, my wife got me some Chic elastic waist jeans from Kmart. These quickly became my favorite.

Usually wear button up shirts not tucked in.

Tracii G
08-23-2016, 04:13 PM
Whats the big thrill of a thong?
I see some of you saying how womens jeans feel over a thong.
Makes no sense its just underwear.
How does a pair of womens jeans give you that female feeling?

Gerrijerry
08-23-2016, 06:48 PM
it is not the fact that they are wearing jeans. It is really about a label "woman jeans". It is a head game. Makes some people feel better about themselves. So if it makes some people happy go for it.
As for the thong, Personally I find that they are not comfortable.

phylis anne
08-23-2016, 09:18 PM
What GerrJerri said ,
take a look in any mall and you will see the majority of g/g's wearing jeans/pants with both full on embellishment or just plain ol denim I dress somewhat tomboy/girl lady lee riders, western cut shirt in somewhat girl color nno makeup (does not go well with a mustache):heehee: a sport shoe that could go either way and low impact girls socks ,bra and panties sometimes most people have to really look to notice but i feel like the rest of the girls ,as much as i would like a skirt etc i have not worked up the courage for that yet lol hmm jeans rubbing seductively against a thong--------- mmmmmm

suzanne
08-23-2016, 10:17 PM
It's great how you're stretching your comfort zone. And as you do, you're seeing how little reaction you're getting. This must help bolster your confidence to proceed further.

I can imagine this scenario. Each week, you go in to work just a bit more feminine than the previous week. Until one day, you have on a dress. The reaction? They say things like, "We knew this was coming. What took you so long?" and "Congratulations! You look wonderful!" I'm a bit envious and excited for you.

lingerieLiz
08-23-2016, 10:38 PM
I'm usually out and about either with jeans or shorts. Thongs are not my preference, but love the feel of nylon panties on my thumbs as i pull on my tight jeans. Love wearing silk blouses in the winter with a sexy bra under it. Cold weather calls for cashmere sweaters with foam cup t-shirt bras or a loose cable knit with lingerie peaking between the openings. Summertime is linen time with just a hint of a bra hiding beneath.

susancheerleader
08-24-2016, 06:28 PM
Thank you!
I am taking small steps but am very slowly stepping out and being a little more daring. Sometimes if I am home and outside. There are times u really don't care if my neighbors see me. They have seen me many times before anyway so they allready know. But I also still often to run inside if the hear their car or see them step out.

BLUE ORCHID
08-24-2016, 08:23 PM
Hi Susan:hugs:, One of the giveaways when looking at what you think are women's jeans is the short front Zippers...:daydreaming:...

susancheerleader
08-24-2016, 09:27 PM
Yup! True. :) and those I like the best.

docrobbysherry
08-24-2016, 11:35 PM
I don't feel fem unless I look fem. Doesn't matter who made my clothes, where I bought them, or what it says on them.

Usually, my mirror tells me if I feel fem!:battingeyelashes:

Lorileah
08-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Hi Susan:hugs:, One of the giveaways when looking at what you think are women's jeans is the short front Zippers...:daydreaming:...

I'm worried you're looking at how long someone's zipper is

Sometimes Steffi
08-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Susan, my favorite women's jeans are American Eagle. They don't have embellishments all over them. I wear the skinnies and the leggings. Nobody has ever noticed that their women's. Pair them up with a comfy thong, and I ready to go out!

My favorite girls jeans all have embellishments or embroidery. But, I don't try to pass them off in boy mode' I only wear them in girl mode.