PDA

View Full Version : Going outside and beyond or just to get the mail and getting caught

lingerieLiz
08-23-2016, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty much out so I thought I would provide perspective about being "caught" and going out.

Years ago I thought I could get away with underdressing and no one would be the wiser.

Today when I got dressed i put on what I usually wear. Women's shorts, and a top which today was white and had crochet lace on the front. Of course I was wearing panties and a bra. After the mail came mid morning I went out to get it. There were people across the street, but no one paid attention to me. As I was walking back to my back door I noticed my neighbor at her kitchen window. We waived. I also could see my reflection as the sun on me caused a reflection on her darker window. One could not miss my projection and fem profile. My top fell from my breast and didn't touch my stomach. In my case she has know for years that I wear mostly women's clothing, lingerie and nightgowns.

Over the years I've found that a lot of people choose not to acknowledge what was obvious. If you accept that they know but don't make a remark about it that is great. But, if you think you can sneak it past them be prepared for failure. I've had on a woman's cashmere sweater with a bra beneath. I had planed to wear a jacket but it got wet and I had to take it off. There was no way the women I was with could miss my foam cup bra projection. My sweater stretched between the girls just like the women's sweaters did. We all had about the same projection. None of the women said a word to me and I was invited to the next meeting, but I have no doubt they all recognized my fem form.

docrobbysherry
08-24-2016, 12:38 AM
What DO u say to a man in a dress that you're not very familiar with?

Krisi
08-24-2016, 08:22 AM
If you choose to dress as a woman (especially with breast forms, butt pads and a wig) around people who know you or around your neighborhood or work place, people will know that you are a crossdresser sooner or later.

That's your choice of course, but you should think about possible consequences before you out yourself. You can't unring the bell.

Tracii G
08-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Yeah watch out for those darn consequences.LOL

Lorileah
08-24-2016, 12:22 PM
and, evidently, bells. Sometimes reading here I think "Every-time a bell rings a cross dresser goes outside" OK It doesn't rhyme

Meghan4now
08-24-2016, 12:44 PM
Thats right, Lorileah, it IS a wonderful life.

Shelly Preston
08-24-2016, 12:59 PM
and, evidently, bells. Sometimes reading here I think "Every-time a bell rings a cross dresser goes outside" OK It doesn't rhyme

Lori we all know its every time you hear a bell ring its a TG person Shopping :D

or is that just me :lol2:

Dana44
08-24-2016, 01:11 PM
Yeah a wonderful life. But the bells are always going off in Walmart. Must be a lot of us there.

curvious
08-24-2016, 02:49 PM
It's always other men that have more of an issue with it than women. I think most women are secretly amused that men want to dress like them and feel wonderful about themselves. Society sends out very mixed messages.....even at young ages, It is not a derogatory remark to call a girl a tomboy, but it certainly is to call a boy a sissy.

CONSUELO
08-24-2016, 02:51 PM
I have noticed that if you are confident in yourself and project that confidence, people see you as strong and don't react. Those who show a lack of confidence seem to attract negative reactions from people.

I have often wondered if some public figure caught in flagrante just told the media "yeah and so what?", it would cause the whole incident to fade away. It seems that the media loves to linger around those who look ashamed and give groveling apologies. It is a much meatier story as it seems that society loves to revel in the embarrassment of others.

lingerieLiz
08-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Well today I went out to the mail box, carried out the trash and recycle box to the street, took a stack of paper to the school recycle containers, went to the local store and returned my RedBox movie. All the time wearing women's shoes, shorts, t-shirt, panties and foam cup bra. No one really paid that much attention to me. One little old lady did but she was looking for a cart.

I don't pad myself. I'm a true B/C cup depending on the bra. My point was that if you are going to go out of the house you have to assume that people will know about you. Guess I didn't make it clear. Sneaking out to the next town or across the country doesn't always work. I've run into people in the least expected places across the country. I don't have to worry about a job. Most all my neighbors know and have for years especially the women. I assume they may well have told their husbands, but I go fishing with them and have a beer with them from time to time. Never had one of the guys come on to me. We are all straight as far as I know. I have talked to several of them while wearing my usual attire.

BLUE ORCHID
08-25-2016, 07:09 AM
Lori we all know its every time you hear a bell ring its a TG person Shopping :D

or is that just me :lol2:

Hi Shelly:hugs:, Yea that is the sound of the cash register ringing up our pretty things...:daydreaming:...