PDA

View Full Version : TOTAL change of image for me to come!!!

LexiNexi
08-24-2016, 08:53 PM
So before I was interested in literally "A man in a dress": dress plus man no frills.
BUT
I have been working on my body image a bit...

Had some surgery to fix my posture and I'm 3" shorter now (I'm now 5'3' ) and my back flares out a bit. I have also lost 50+ lbs of muscle mass. I feel very soft and I'm looking to go into the full on girly look. Was inspired by some members here...

I'm thinking for starts the swiss miss girl showing lots of leg and arms,also getting it tight around the stomach. All body hairs going to go; permanently in most places...

docrobbysherry
08-24-2016, 09:09 PM
Ok, you've told us, Lexi. Now, show us!:daydreaming:

LexiNexi
08-24-2016, 09:57 PM
Really? I must have been thinking ahead. Found a bunch of clothes today Trying to turn a bad into a good. Unreal how soft you get after being in bed for a while. Weak as hell but thats OK. I also cut my dose of test in half. M or F you have to have some!!!!

IamWren
08-24-2016, 10:54 PM
I have to be real honest Lexi, the first thing that comes to mind from reading your post is "there is a surgery that can have someone shrink in height by three inches???"
Except for having your feet cut off just above the ankle I can't imagine anything else that might safely do that. What didnyou have done?