PDA

View Full Version : I saw her...

Nikki.
08-25-2016, 03:13 PM
For the first time in forty years, I saw her. I've been CDing off and on forever, and the mirror has always been unkind to my girl mode. I'm a classic inverted triangle body type- broad shoulders, pretty big arms, etc. the upside is that I also have big legs; little too muscular for a woman, but still the appearance of a bit of hips in girl jeans. a disproportionate hourglass basically.

anyhoo, I've been trying on different combos from my wife's closet (with her support), and Im always a bit bummed. I always see the broad shouldered guy through the makeup and the female clothing. But today was different. I tried a pair of slacks and a fitted button up shirt with long sleeves; your basic business power outfit, with some 4" black patent heels.

And there it was....omg I think this actually works. the broad shoulders and big arms were gone, a nice narrowing at the waist, a bit of hips. For the first time, I actually liked what I saw :) and it really bummed me out to take it off.

Hell on Heels
08-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Hello Nikki,
It's an incredible feeling when it all comes together,
isn't it!
Now that you have something that works, build on that.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Meghan4now
08-25-2016, 03:57 PM
Nikki,

That's great! Congrats. Probably, no definitely, the best moment in crossdressing is when you look in the mirror and you see her. Sometimes fleeting, sometimes fightening, sometimes wistful. But always impactful

sometimes_miss
08-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Probably, no definitely, the best moment in crossdressing is when you look in the mirror and you see her.
And yet, for the millions who will never see 'her' in the mirror, often we can see 'as' her; from 'her' viewpoint, we see the edges of the longer, pretty, styled hair, the end of the necklace below our neck, the dress, the girl's watch, bracelet, polished nails, stockinged legs and that we're wearing woman's shoes. There's a lot we can see, without having to destroy the illusion completely by seeing the whole 'big picture'. When we add that view to the feeling of the clothes, the jewelry against out skin, the long, silky, shiny hair lightly brushing against our neck, back, shoulders, arms and breasts, it can all come together for us as well. I'm one who manages to be quite happy looking out from what might have been, in another reality, a girl's eyes, and seeing what 'she' would have seen.

Teresa
08-25-2016, 07:11 PM
Nikki,
It's a case of never give up, if you find the right combination of wig style and colour and you can get makeup to work for you all you need is the outfit that suits you and suddenly there's the woman looking back at you. Isn't the feeling great ?
It's not always the sexiest outfit or wig, it takes a lot to pull that off ! Now I'm out and about getting the outfits together is so enjoyable, I loved wearing the dress in my avatar it was so easy to wear and felt so good, just feminine and comfortable.

Tracii G
08-25-2016, 07:41 PM
You have progressed and found the look that works.
Good for you now build on that look.

Pat
08-25-2016, 07:50 PM
Nikki -- Awesome!! It's the best when you finally see her. I remember getting all teary when it first happened for me. My sense is that only part of it comes from the stuff you put on -- it really comes from opening yourself up to her. Congratulations!

Alice_2014_B
08-25-2016, 07:51 PM
It's amazing how some clothes can make one look.
Congratulations!
:)

Dana44
08-25-2016, 08:14 PM
Nikki, That is great and build from that. Ya when you get to see her. My defining moment was at a full length mirror in the hall of a hotel in San Antonio and wow I thought you really are one and look like one.

Nikki.
08-25-2016, 09:08 PM
jennie, agreed. but i think not liking what I saw kept the curtains drawn on the window to the soul. or something like that. my mind was blocked to the reality of my gender issues for a long time. I refused to think about it in any meaningful way until early this year. this was a breakthrough, but I can tell a tug further down the rabbit hole.

BLUE ORCHID
08-26-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi Nikki:hugs:, Congratulations , I hope that you can expand on it.

Every one hatch a niche, some easily find theirs early on and some others may never find theirs ...:daydreaming:...

stormy_skyxx
08-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Hello Nikki,
i am always quite happy to hear a girl as happy as you are....
i dont have many words at the moment, but i think i can easily understand what you feel......when you look at yourself in a mirror and you simply see "her"...
so, hugs and enjoy being your true, femme self..and so very glad for you :-))))))))))
Gilda...