PDA

View Full Version : Counting down the days

Mgreenva
08-26-2016, 06:29 AM
Is anyone else like me and counting down to cooler weather so I can shave my legs ? I know people are going to tell me to do it year round but having 2 18 yo in the house prevents that for now. I use to shave mid October but last year it was the last week of September. Come on cooler weather I'm ready now.

deebra
08-26-2016, 07:13 AM
I think a lot of CDers look forward to colder weather, the winter clothes allows us to wear the fem clothing we love to wear and not be outed i.e. padding in bras, tight jeans and tops under coats, boots, etc. We can go out dressed and enjoy the transformation of feeling girl in those great female clothes.

Elizabeth G
08-26-2016, 07:24 AM
As much as I hate winter I'm definitely looking forward to the cooler weather precisely because I can't shave my legs. When it cools off I can wear tights and long sleeves and not stick out so much.

Krisi
08-26-2016, 08:18 AM
Cooler weather is nice for wearing tights and long sleeves, but I love the warmer weather for recreation so I can't say I'm longing for it to end.

Karen RHT
08-26-2016, 09:05 AM
Fall is my favourite season, but not for crossdressing reasons. I despise winter, best leave it at that. Legs and arms are shaved year round, so no worries there. Do appreciate the comfort of the cooler temperatures, but as I'm not a fan of boots (men or women) I don't look forward to wearing heels in rain, snow, or slush.

Karen

DIANEF
08-26-2016, 09:47 AM
I've yet to venture out dressed (apart from a couple of brief late night drives), in the winter maybe I can wrap up in hat, scarf, big coat ect. and conquer my fear of being in the open. As for shaving I'm fortunately quite hairless so its not an issue.

stormy_skyxx
08-26-2016, 09:50 AM
Best time for me its Spring too...not too hot, not too warm...and living in italy...can be nasty wearing tights when outside temperature is around 35 °C / 100 °F ..
not that i mind leaving my legs exposed...but i like to feel my legs wrapped in something feminine....do you, girls, feels the same ?
Gilda

JeanetteX
08-26-2016, 10:24 AM
Completely agree with you...can't wait for October although this time I have had my legs shaved all summer long.

And Gilda, you couldn't have said it better. I need something feminine around my legs as well...any form of hosiery is a must for me. Without hosiery my dressing feels incomplete

Dana44
08-26-2016, 10:30 AM
As I shaved my legs this morning I was thinking of the coming cooler temperature. Seems we go to movies when its cooler and do those type of things. But summer is as good as you wear the lightest clothes to stay cool. And you don't go out in short shorts in winter.

wanda66
08-26-2016, 02:29 PM
I shave my all year round. No one looks at your legs anyway ,if they do so what. For me undressing is a cool weather activity,aside from panties which is fulltime. I do enjoy the cooler weather,it's comfortable with my long hair as well.

jennifer0918
08-27-2016, 01:32 AM
Me 2 kinda hard for to dress at home have a 18 yo 2 yo and SO is not working at this time so I can't wait for November
That's when I'm planning my next outing .

Jaylyn
08-27-2016, 01:52 AM
I love the fall weather but not the cold weather. My legs are smooth as silk and guess my hair days are getting less and less as it seems the olde I get the less leg hair I have.

jjjjohanne
08-27-2016, 06:08 AM
Once I shave my legs, I can wear short skirts again. I must say that discovering maxi skirts has opened up all kinds of summer dressing opportunities for me!

BLUE ORCHID
08-27-2016, 06:33 AM
Hi M Green:hugs:, After many years of using an epilator and my age my leg hair just gave up and stopped growing...:daydreaming:...

ChristinaK
08-27-2016, 08:37 AM
I just gave up and started shaving everything a couple of years ago. My 2 sons were kind of surprised, but no big deal. I had to change into a uniform for a while and none of the guys in the locker room seemed to notice.

I too love when it cools down. Where I live it's around 100 or so for 6 months. Makes it miserable to wear a wig and summer styles expose my large shoulders and neck. It never freezes either, so winters are a piece of cake. In fact, I wish it would get colder longer. Most days it's too hot to wear long sleeves, which I love.

I adore women's sweaters and with long sleeves I look most feminine.

TaniaR
08-30-2016, 12:49 PM
I'd be interested to hear more about what you like to dress in during the warm weather for recreation, Krisi.

Thanks,

Tania