PDA

View Full Version : Lee Curvy fit jeans

Joan58
08-26-2016, 10:19 AM
Just last week while on our camping trip I purchased a pair of these. Went into the town we were near(in drab) for a few things we needed. Went to a Shopko Hometown store and decided I wanted a pair of womens jeans. Chose the Lee curvy fit and selected 2 sizes I thought looked close.Of course the fitting rooms were locked. Had to find a clerk to unlock one for me. I had seen 2 of the store workers notice me as I looked at all the womens clothes, so when I asked for a fitting room I am sure they knew I had womens jeans. Well the 12 tall was a perfect fit for my 38x 32 male body.

When I got to the register, the older of the 2 checked me out. She did not say any thing about my purchase but made sure to call me "SIR" about a dozen times.

I have been wearing them off and on since then and they feel so good, much better then my baggy dungarees I have been wearing to work in.

Have worn them around my parents and siblings(who don't know) and seems nobody notices. Also wore them to an open house for a seed corn company I do business with, again no one seemed to notice.

Today a good friend (does not know about this part of me)is picking me up to go to an auction, I have on my lee's, pantys and my girl walkers and shorty socks.

I do believe as I need to replace more of my work pants that I will make the switch over completely, feels so good to be comfortable in your clothes.

Joan265451

Tracii G
08-26-2016, 10:47 AM
They look fine.
Guys wear short socks too so again no need to worry about them either.

IamWren
08-26-2016, 07:02 PM
The girl jeans I wear are very plain but they're very slim fit... I guess skinny jeans is what they are really. What I like about them is that the denim material is a little thinner and softer than the guy jeans I used to wear. And being that they're kind stretchy they move with my lower body much better when I'm doing yard work, squatting, climbing a ladder or whatever.

Anyway, glad you've found some that fit really well and that you like.

Sayyidah

Joan58
08-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Sayyidah,

just as you described,

I just feel so comfy in them. And to top it all, no one seems to notice or care.

I believe that I never would have taken this step if I had not found the support and encouragement found here in this forum,

Joan

i

Krisi
08-27-2016, 09:08 AM
I've been wearing women's jeans for several years. They are more comfortable and closer fitting than men's jeans. I buy the plain ones at Walmart. By now, I know my size so I just take them to the register. Nobody cares.

I keep men's jeans for heavy work around the house or vehicles. They are more rugged and have bigger pockets.