PDA

View Full Version : This could be a new thought for underdresses.

lingerieLiz
08-28-2016, 04:22 PM
KEEP THE REST OF YOUR LOOK SIMPLE SO YOUR LINGERIE CAN TAKE CENTER STAGE!:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::batting eyelashes:

As my name says I love sexy lingerie on women as well as me.

So much fun knowing that my lingerie is as sexy as anyone there.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::batting eyelashes:

Fiona123
08-28-2016, 05:28 PM
I screen. Lingerie is sexy.👙

sometimes_miss
08-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Reminds me of a J C Penney commercial from a few years ago, where the woman starts out picking out her underwear for the day, and eventually winds up wearing outfits that expose a bit of it.

Marcelo
08-28-2016, 07:06 PM
I love fancy panties and getting caught wearing them. Two years ago I was doing karaoke at a house party and one of the other singers, dressed like Slash, knelt down in front of me and lifted my skirt in front of everyone. I quickly pulled it down as a customary reflex as I saw a couple of eyes bug out and jaws drop. I was not embarrassed by the fact that people saw my panty as much as I was disappointed that it was a plain panty with no lace trim or bows. (It was a Vanity Fair Illumination string bikini in star white)

To remedy this dilemma I'm having my tailor make me a few panties, based on the one mentioned above, with lace trim and bows. Should I post a pic when the prototype is ready?

Cheers,
Marcelo