PDA

View Full Version : Back to back oops moments -scary

somestimeskaren
08-29-2016, 09:26 PM
So I'm just sitting on the living room sofa watching TV wearing a pair of my high heels ,under my shorts I am wearing panties.I.ve had the heels on for a while practicing walking around the living room and my feet were getting sore.I had just sat down and taken one heel off when my dog started barking at the front door I quickly took the other off and just as I was leaving the room my daughter came through the door.Had I been a little slower or her a little quicker she would have seen me in high heels.I didn't have the front door locked at the time, my daughter has a key but her having to unlock the door would have given me a little bit more of a warning.I have a feeling things are heading toward me telling her about Karen.

jennifer0918
08-29-2016, 10:12 PM
Did you get rid of that coffer cup ??

Sarasometimes
08-30-2016, 07:05 AM
What did you do with your heels? Where did you quickly stash them? Key parts of your story, inquiring mind want to know.

CarlaWestin
08-30-2016, 07:08 AM
Didn't know you could move that fast in heels, did you!?

Sara Jessica
08-30-2016, 07:46 AM
Just another reason NOT to wear hosiery!!! :)

Teresa
08-30-2016, 10:23 AM
Carla,
You should know I'm sure you've astonished yourself how quick you can move in heels ! I know in the past I've still managed to take two steps at a time on the stairs ! Those days are gone , they all know so if they see me in whatever well that's how it is !

Amy Lynn3
08-30-2016, 10:32 AM
A follow up on what Carla said. Tell us your age and that will help us determine how fast you moved. Just picking, of course.:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
08-30-2016, 12:24 PM
I was almost caught by my late teen daughter a number of times. Dressing at home had been fun, now it was getting very stressful!

I told her. She hates it but we have a system now. When I'm going to dress I tell her. Then, she can take off, hide in her room, or whatever she likes.

The stress is gone. Dressing is fun again!

Dana44
08-30-2016, 12:49 PM
I've had a few oops moments. But now the coast is clear and the weather fine.

CynthiaD
08-30-2016, 03:04 PM
Here's a weird oops for you. I just replaced one of my smaller breast forms, because it got wrecked. On my way out the door to work I stuck the wrecked one in my pocket so I could throw it in the trash can in the garage. Later at work I was walking around. I stuck my hands in my pockets and OOPS! The breast form was still there! I'm not out at work, and besides, walking around with a fake boob in your pocket isn't considered normal behavior even for weird people. I slipped it into the nearest trash can.

Krisi
08-30-2016, 04:29 PM
I wondered what you are supposed to do with worn out boobs!

BLUE ORCHID
08-30-2016, 05:34 PM
HiKaren:daydreaming:, I have been in this program for over 69yrs and have had so many Oops moments over the years,

Where do I start, I guess it is the sound of the garage door opening when you are not expecting anyone till later...:daydreaming:...

somestimeskaren
08-30-2016, 07:05 PM
Heels were in my hands when I made my escape from the living room, tossed them into the hamper in the hall.

DIANEF
08-31-2016, 07:34 AM
Yes, you can run in heels if the need arises, I know!!, Had a few very close calls in the past, we have a lot of glass in the front door, my SO came home early, saw her just in time and went up the stairs faster than Usain Bolt, how she didn't see me I'll never know. Dived into the bathroom and told her I wasn't feeling well while ripping off all my girly stuff. I needed a calming drink later on..