PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in between two worlds.

jennifer0918
08-29-2016, 10:41 PM
I'm the forum typing about heels,lipstick, and dresses and tomorrow morning I have to go into guy mode.I have to be around my peers and pretend to be this tough guy or something like that.Duty calls

Dana44
08-29-2016, 10:58 PM
Yeah we have o go back to our guy mode and be the tuff guy lol. well, fem me. long hair and earrings, painted toenails. But I pass as a male like that.

Helen_Highwater
08-30-2016, 04:38 AM
Yep it's a bit like Marvel comics and Bruce Wayne/Batman or Clark Kent/Superman. Perhaps that's what we need, a crime fighting hero that does it dressed as a woman. Then again it'll never work. Batman and Superman transform in seconds. Super CD would be, hang on, be with you in 45 minutes (closer to 90 really ).

Kate Simmons
08-30-2016, 04:49 AM
Oh I don't feel that I'm "stuck" between tow worlds, I kind of enjoy it really. :battingeyelashes::)

iGenny
08-30-2016, 05:35 AM
Perhaps that's what we need, a crime fighting hero that does it dressed as a woman. Then again it'll never work.

OK, how about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheZow

"SheZow is an Australian-Canadian animated superhero comedy television series created by Obie Scott Wade. It features the adventures of a boy who inadvertently inherits the role of a superheroine, which imposes an explicit feminine theme to his costumed appearance and equipment."

The first episode is on YouTube. It's been a while since I've looked for any others.

Krisi
08-30-2016, 06:45 AM
I don't feel "stuck" anywhere. I enjoy my life and my opportunities to do what I want to do when I want to do it (for the most part). Not long ago I was a "guy" for more than two months. I had something to do as a guy and I had a great time. Now I'm home and I dress most every day at least for a few hours. As time goes on, I'll probably jump into that long term "guy" mode again, then back to dressing.

Don't let crossdressing control your life.

CarlaWestin
08-30-2016, 07:17 AM
I'm in the same boat but, so what. I get a personal kick out of imagining that in the course of me daytime activity I actually say, "You should see how pretty my panties are today!"