PDA

View Full Version : A new way to be caught.

lingerieLiz
08-31-2016, 11:54 PM
So this morning I'm in the kitchen at the sink. I had on a really cute top and as I'm setting breakfast dishes into the sink I realize that there is some guy on my neighbors roof. He is looking directly at me. The sun was shining directly into the window so the mostly white top shined. It finally dawned on me that with the top and projection he was trying to see who the woman was. He couldn't see my face because of the trim on the window. When I moved he probably saw my face. I little earlier he could have seen my pink lace nylon nightgown.

I wasn't worried about my neighbors knowing since they have seen me dressed for years. My guess was he was working on a roof problem.

Rachelakld
09-01-2016, 03:34 AM
mine just walk past the kitchen window and we wave to each other. I love how my kitchen looks on to the road and I get to great most walkers, maybe I'm not overly normal :)

DIANEF
09-01-2016, 04:32 AM
My kitchen has a roller blind which is always halfway down the window blocking off any view inside. One day, when fully dressed I was doing some cleaning, took about 40 minutes and then I realised the blind was fully up, meaning at least four neighbours houses had direct vision into my kitchen. Always check it now but I still wonder if anyone saw me (thoughTBH I'm not that concerned if they did..)

Kate Simmons
09-01-2016, 05:59 AM
Maybe someone should write a guide or a book on the different ways to get "caught"? :)

LaurenS
09-01-2016, 06:23 AM
...maybe I'm not overly normal :)

You're probably normal, just not average!

BLUE ORCHID
09-01-2016, 06:52 AM
Hi Liz:hugs:, I some times wonder if we don't secretly dream of getting caught...:daydreaming:...

Joan58
09-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Hi Liz:hugs:, I some times wonder if we don't secretly dream of getting caught...:daydreaming:...

I wonder about that myself, Get discovered, let the secret out and then get on with life doing as I please.

Krisi
09-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Most people are on a mission and in most cases, their mission isn't to go around snooping on people by looking in their windows. Even if he saw you, he probably didn't pay attention. He wasn't on crossdresser patrol.

countrygirl
09-01-2016, 10:50 AM
When I first moved into my house. I was walking in the kitchen with just a bra on no blouse yet getting laundry taken care of and overhead the neighbors later tell a visitor to their house that he (me) was wearing a bra. Oops oh well. Now I really don't care who sees me
Shoot sometimes I sit on my back stoop reading a book and being Amanda. I enjoy being outside as Amanda. Now if I can only get the nerve to go out fully dressed in the community.

reb.femme
09-01-2016, 10:55 AM
I try not to expose myself to the neighbours when dressed, so to speak, but if I do, I'm not bothered. Unfortunately, my wife is. That's life. :tongueout

Ultimately, people are going about their business and if they catch an unwanted eye-full (or wanted as the case may be), they'll have something to tell their family and friends about for a day or two, but it'll pass. Just make sure you look your best for display in future.

Maybe someone should write a guide or a book on the different ways to get "caught"? :)

Your next thread Kate?
A sort of '50 ways to kill your [-]lover[/-] secret' perhaps? :heehee:

...He wasn't on crossdresser patrol.

He might have been! We'll just never know. :heehee:

Becky

CONSUELO
09-01-2016, 12:08 PM
I find it interesting that as a community ( and to be clear I include myself ) we share a fear of being "caught". On the one hand we constantly tell ourselves that cross dressing is OK and it is something we love to do and we like to look and act as feminine as possible and it is a harmless. Yet, on the other hand we seem to crave the "darkness" and fear being seen by others.
There are many exceptions among us, several of whom are regular visitors to this Forum, yet on the whole we seem to prefer to retreat into secrecy. Despite people like Caitlyn Jenner coming out publicly and forging a path for us all we still prefer to not follow. Do others see this as a remarkable trait we have?

MelanieAnne
09-01-2016, 12:35 PM
I have an enclosed porch that I sit in most mornings with my breakfast and coffee. A couple times I saw my neighbor looking my way. He could not see me below the waist due to the window ledge. I figured he must have seen me in a little short dress and sandals. A few days later, when they were not home, I walked over to their driveway and checked the sightlines to my porch. My porch was a bit dark from the outside, and the glare off the windows made it impossible to make out anything inside the porch. When you are outside on a bright day, looking inside a home, the glare on the windows and screens make it difficult to make out anything more than shadows inside. Occasionally, I have seen neighbors standing or looking out the window a couple houses away, and I cannot make out what they are wearing. So, many times when we think someone saw us, they probably didn't actually see much.
If it makes you feel better, when your neighbors are gone, go outside and look into your house from various locations, to see what they might be able to see, or not. Also, when you are looking out, you have a full view. But someone looking in might only see you from the chest up, due to the height of the window ledge. And I have a couple of little house dresses, that could pass for a T shirt from the chest up.
Of course, at night in a lighted room, all bets are off. Keep your blinds closed and make sure you are not backlighted.

Tracii G
09-01-2016, 05:54 PM
If you relish the thought of getting caught just walk out onto the porch or back deck when the work men are out there.
That should give you your rush. Be bold just do it.

I think we need a fetish section here on the forum.

MelanieAnne
09-01-2016, 07:50 PM
I prefer not to get caught.

MissTee
09-01-2016, 11:19 PM
I have a primary home, which I never dress in or at. My second home several states away is my girl place. First floor is garage/storage 2nd floor is living area. It's all girl, and as my wife put it my "oversize closet." Allows me to dress and stay private which I love. Wife knows and is completely cool with it.

Kiwi Primrose
09-01-2016, 11:33 PM
I have no trouble with the neighbours seeing me outside. Some time ago when my wife wasn't well the closest neighbour came to help me and saw my shoes and wardrobe. She smiled when we discussed it and said she had suspected that dressing was my "hobby"'.
I'm sure my other neighbours have seen me too and it doesn't worry me, nor does it seem to worry them.
I think we can be over-sensitive when thinking about "what will the neighbours think?".

Krisi
09-02-2016, 08:13 AM
We all have our own reasons to be in or out of the closet and it's a bit insulting to those who remain in the closet for whatever reason to be told by someone else that they should "come out" to the world. Until we have lived that person's life, we shouldn't be judging them.

As for being "caught", if you don't want to be caught, you have to think about what you do. Walking around the house in front of open windows is something you should not do. Get blinds or curtains. Sitting on your deck or in your yard dressed is another thing you should not do if "getting caught" concerns you.

Perhaps, for some. crossdressing and the chance of being caught is a thrill.

abby054
09-02-2016, 08:43 AM
In the Army, we were taught that it is difficult to see someone who stands back more than a meter from a window in a house with no internal illumination. I pull the shades anyway when I do not want to be seen. My wife taught our daughters the same advice.

Ineke Vashon
09-02-2016, 09:35 AM

Sometimes referred to as a "Freudian Slip" (pun intended).:devil:

Ineke