PDA

View Full Version : So new to this???????

Kellymay
09-01-2016, 01:22 PM
Ok girls Is there like a chart that my analytic mind. Can figure out were i am on this train. If you read my intro this should come with a owners manuel. Started panties and then it was like i was possessed.One morning I just had to squeeze my 10 inch into my wife's size nine.Funny thing was I could actually. Walk in them that was time for the talk. But she is so supportive until I wreaked her pumps. Like this morning drinking my coffee filing my nails and painting them rube red.like it was normal to do. But I did figure something out the soft file get the goof up off so essy.

RADER
09-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Welcome to the Forum, I am sure you will find answers to your questions here.
Once you get 10 posts, you will be able to get into more subjects.
You might get your own heals, wearing the wife's can get you into trouble.
Rader

Jenniferathome
09-01-2016, 02:21 PM
I started this thread a long time ago:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?220111-Is-progression-inevitable-and-endless&highlight=phases

Kellymay
09-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Can't see graph yet but will take a look later.Can't rember what girl was talking about ears pierced and growing long hair.That is me so I do want to know.

andreanna
09-02-2016, 07:20 AM
cool graph, I fully agree with it

Cassiek
09-02-2016, 07:31 AM
First I'd like to welcome JosiesMay to this incredibly valuable forum. Second I would like to recognize Jen for her insightful graph. Third to our dearest Jen would you happen to have a graph available to pick winning Mega Millions or Powerball numbers💰💰💰💰💰😜😜😜

phili
09-03-2016, 09:01 AM
For me the comfort endpoint of the CD process is characterizedas emotional wholeness- In 9 months have gone along a path that is a version of the graph from secret fetishistic focus on slinky panties to finding a really satisfying ambiguous gender presentation [think Johnny Depp] in my everyday life, which was a surprise. I used to have to wear a skirt to feel feminine, but now I don't. Having given myself permission to be whole, and my wife exercising her Buddhist principles of compassion, now I can enjoy my high school girl and femme fatale clothing preferences at home, and with respect to going out, being more relaxed and thoughtful about how my clothing is either going to help promote gender equality or just create an unnecessary storm. I think this is how GGs have to think about how they dress for the same reasons.

The background graph would map an emotional transition from a psychological split where I had no access to my emotions so tried to restore them with a sexual release, to feeling what feels like a 'normal' ebb and flow of emotion, and a sense of being myself, genderfluid, and finding I am safe in the world, richer in my expression and ability to relate to others, etc.

Teresa
09-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Josie,
First of all welcome to the forum, I've checked your profile so I don't know how old you are or how long you've been a CDer, I should read your intro page.

To answer your question there isn't a road map for CDers, I'm afraid we all travel in slightly different directions, the one thing you may have in common with some of us is you were probably born like it, it's an inner need that usually doesn't go away some do ebb and flow like gender fluid but I'm 24/7 so I have the constant need but can't always dress to satisfy that need . One point I leaned from the forum was you may like the sound of other member's lifestyles but don't try and live them, you have to work out what will work for you, if you don't have a DADT relationship with you wife she will accept far more but don't push it just because someone else managed to get it accepted.

As for squeezing into your wife's things well I had to buy my own shoes, she's a UK size 3 and I'm a UK size 8 otherwise I do get offered things because there's less than one dress size difference, but now I prefer to shop for my own things I'm finding it so enjoyable putting my own outfits together .

Lana Mae
09-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Hi, JosiesMay! Suggest getting wife some pumps and a pair for yourself!! If you follow along here with us you will learn a whole lot; I know I have!! Best wishes on your journey!! Hugs Lana Mae

Samantha777
09-03-2016, 01:42 PM
I'm new to this forum too been dressing on and off for a long long time. Took some of the advice on the forum and start to wear shoe out in public but not really noticeable(my first step). It felt good not being afraid but the thing is I'm scare of crossing the line. I'm scare of enjoying it too much and end up wearing more stuff full time like many of you on this forum. Since I still like my male self and see how difficult life and marriage can be when you dress.

Teresa
09-03-2016, 01:50 PM
Samantha,
I'm sure members won't mind meeting up and many have, I now go out socially simply because another member invited me to join her group, it's the best thing I ever did, it's put so much meaning into my dressing. I can understand your fears of crossing the line, it is a balancing act , considering others against your own needs .

Kellymay
09-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Girl are you kinding me I have heels in my desk draws.No place left to put them.How do u get to the graph?