PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Out

Georgette
10-20-2004, 08:53 PM
:) Hi y-all.
Well i didit I went out in public , if you call crusing the freeway in my T-bird with the sunroof open and my skirt up to my thighs, with my auburn hair tussled by the wind.
My goodness you should have seem them 18 wheeler jocks they couldn't get close enough. I surlry did have a lot of fun though.
I hope this is the start of getting out and not being terrified.
LOL Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be ;)

Nikki A.
10-20-2004, 11:42 PM
If it feels good, good for you. Someday I might have the guts to do the same

babe4life
10-21-2004, 01:02 AM
That is still one of my greatest desires - a convertible on a beautiful day with the wind in my hair ...

Too bad I sold my MG when I did :(. It would have been so yummy now!

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-21-2004, 03:38 AM
Georgette, I'm so pleased for you, go girl.

I did try driving but me and cars just don't get on (never knew where the break was, only the accelerator), the roads are a much safer place without me behind a wheel. :D

Julie J

Tonia
10-21-2004, 08:13 AM
:) Hi y-all.
Well i didit I went out in public , if you call crusing the freeway in my T-bird with the sunroof open and my skirt up to my thighs, with my auburn hair tussled by the wind.
My goodness you should have seem them 18 wheeler jocks they couldn't get close enough. I surlry did have a lot of fun though.
I hope this is the start of getting out and not being terrified.
LOL Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be ;)

That sounds great Georgette it is kind of funny about the truck Drivers if you ever noticed when you get next to Truck driver he's trying to slow down to look under your skirt if it's high enough. I traveled all the way down to Charleston West Virginia totally dressed it was great. The looks and air horns I got from truckers was fantastic.

Tonia

babe4life
10-21-2004, 09:12 AM
This is my dream to HAVE hair! ;)
(let alone having wind blow through it)

Ah yes Erica. The eternal problem. Thank goodness for WIGS :D. Not quite the same, but at least it is something!

Love,
Vicky

Krissi
10-21-2004, 09:21 AM
I used to live in an apartment complex that was right along a busy street. My apartment was on the second floor and was one of the closests to the street. The laundry room was outside on the balcony, the first time I went out there dressed was unload the dryer, and of course my skirt would ride up as I very unlady like bent over to pull out the clothes. While I was bent over I hear an air horn go off and nearly jumped out of my heels, I look back and a trucker is sitting at the red light leaning almost out his window to get a good peek. What a rush. Needless to say I started to get more bold and would dress and sit out on the balcony a lot, even laid out in a bikini during the summer months. I loved that feeling.

JJ :)

Georgette
10-21-2004, 09:28 AM
Erica they sell all kinds of hair on E-Bay
Georgette

Be who you wnat tbe not what others think you should be :)

babe4life
10-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Georgette, can't you just imagine Erica in a lovely bouffant hair do?

:D

Love,
Vicky

Georgette
10-21-2004, 09:33 AM
I would love that.
Georgette LOL :rolleyes:

Julie
10-21-2004, 09:34 AM
Now, now you know how Erica feels about her hair, we'll all have hell to pay. :D

Julie J

babe4life
10-21-2004, 09:47 AM
LOL

Don't worry Erica, we love you LOTS :)

Love,
Vicky

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Georgette, can't you just imagine Erica in a lovely bouffant hair do?

:D

Love,
Vicky

I think she would look lovely
:)

Amelie
10-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Good for you Georgette, I'm happy that you had a chance to go out, hope you have more adventures while dressed. One thing good about driving while dressed, if your car breaks down, all you have to do is raise your skirt above the knee and some kind gent will help you.
Love Amelie

Fiona K
10-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Way to go Georgette!
Brave girl! One day........ though it's getting too cold here for convertibles!!
Huggs
Fiona