PDA

View Full Version : Lucky panties

leannejacobs
09-04-2016, 06:01 AM
Does anyone have an item of lingerie that they would class as their lucky #####? I recently sat a driving test and wore a pair of lace panties under my jeans, it felt so nice and relaxing that I passed my test, I dare say the panties didn't play a massive part but I now think of them as my Lucky ones lol anyone else got a similar story? Keep it clean ladies

Krisi
09-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Nope, not me. Since I wear panties all the time, they are just my underwear. My bra is just to hold my forms in place.

CarlaWestin
09-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Interesting. I don't believe in any superstition at all, anymore. But, there was a time that I had to test out for professional licenses required by state regulations. The tests were grueling and for some reason I decided to wear very prominent forms in a bra. I made sure it was unhideable and I was just going to claim that I had hyper gyno if anyone asked. Well, after I aced the first one, a rarity, I was sure it was because of boobie power. So, I very buxomly passed the next four exams. Strange phase that I wouldn't repeat.

MartineCD
09-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Hi Leanne

Quite a few years ago I was going for a very important interview for advancement at work and my SO (then girlfriend) jokingly said I should wear the leopard print knickers she was wearing the night we met. She must have seen something in my face and said "Don't you dare". Needless to say I did and I passed the interview. Knickers were laundered and back in the drawer before they were noticed being AWOL.

Unfortunately they have long ago been chucked as they were so comfortable and apparently lucky.

M x

deebra
09-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Carla, women have known about boobie power for a long, long time. A big set of boobs showing a lot of cleavage and nipples can make a big strong man puddy in a woman's hands.

CarlaWestin
09-04-2016, 10:28 AM
I don't believe the outcome could have been coerced by titillation as it was all computer generated tests.

__( . )( . )__ just set those right here.

wanda66
09-08-2016, 06:07 PM
I do prefer my red panties and they are comfortable,i believe i had then on the last time i play cards ,didn't help!

Tracii G
09-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Really?
Lucky panties?

Katie01
09-08-2016, 06:26 PM
All the women in my family would wear something red for luck in Vegas (including panties). I'm continuing.the family tradition!

wanda66
09-08-2016, 06:47 PM
I think ii will stay with the RED , maybe I'll go with roulette..

SuzyZahn
09-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Hmmm,,,never thought or had any `lucky` clothes, just always related to them as enlightening me as `being`,,a lady,femme,womanly,,relaxing, its all good.

Roxy
09-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Hello ladies.
I can't say they are my lucky panties, but I do have a favorite pair that I like to wear on special occasions, like my wedding day or less special occasions like meeting with new clients. They are white satin and lace bikini that look and more importantly feel sooo good and sexy. No one but me or my wife knows I have them on but they make me feel good.

pinklilly211
09-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Well, I did have a pair Purple panties that I thought helped in a couple of situations,,,,, But who knows?

BettyMorgan
09-08-2016, 08:05 PM
I sometimes say to myself that I'll put on my "lucky panties". I think, however, they are the panties I like the most but don't wear that often. I doubt I'd ever find them in a store again and I want them to last. But nothing ever goes wrong when I wear them so I guess they're lucky. ; )

Tracy Irving
09-08-2016, 08:24 PM
I think i have a pair of lucky panties. I also think they are the prettiest I own so (to make them last) I don't wear them often. When I wore them to bowling league I thought I would easily shoot 700. After my worst series in 20+ years, I will never wear them again!

Jilmac
09-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I wear panties 25/7 but in my large collection I have several set aside for certain occasions. One such occasion recently occurred when I had to go to probate court to settle a real estate issue. I wore a pair of Vanity Faire pink satin panties with lilac lace trim under my male pants. The case was ruled in my favor, so I consider that pair lucky panties.