PDA

View Full Version : Educated a couple more people

Stephanie Lynne
09-04-2016, 11:40 PM
With the 3 day weekend, I decided to go to Lake Charles, LA to see a concert at L'aurberge. For the trip, I dressed and only packed for Stephanie. I had to pick up my tickets at will call. I was a little worried not knowing who might be the one giving out tickets since I would have to show my ID. I felt more comfortable with a lady there. I assumed she'd address me as ma'am, but was caught off guard when she asked how she should address me....Mr or Ms (using my last name). I'd never been called or thought about any name but just Stephanie. I did ensure she knew to use Ms. I went to get a couple drinks at the bar. Since my college team was playing on TV, I watched and waited for the doors to open. I attached a picture of the dress I wore. Hope it attached right.

When I finally got to my front row seat, I wondered who would be next to me. To my fortune, a lady who came alone sat next to me! She immediately started talking to me. We struck up a conversation and I knew which question was coming soon. Was I transgender or did I just have a deep voice? I told her I was a crossdresser and loved being who I am, but I'm all male during the week. She said that was great and we had a wonderful time experiencing the concert together. She gave me a couple going away hugs after the show was over. I've gotten pretty good at not caring what people think, but must admit that she made my night.

On the way back to Dallas, I stopped at a rest stop. The view was gorgeous! I had to go get my phone and take a picture. Overall, I had a great time and look forward to my Florida trip in a month...flying pretty.

Have a great week everyone,
Stephanie

ellbee
09-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! :)

Really like your outfit in the 1st pic! :thumbsup:

docrobbysherry
09-05-2016, 12:13 AM
Nice experience, Steph. U look fem but r still very brave in MY book!

Hope u have a ball at the SCC!:drink:

suzanne
09-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Great story. Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking that, more than what you said, you educated those people and probably others by showing them you're a normal, healthy person. We should all be proud of you.

LaurenS
09-05-2016, 06:58 AM
What a great trip! ->envy<- 😀

CarlaWestin
09-05-2016, 07:24 AM
That was quite the amazing experience that all of us would cherish.
Fantastic!

CrystalSparrowe
09-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Sounds like a great time!

Krisi
09-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Good for you. I know you had a great time.

Allisa
09-05-2016, 08:50 AM
We are all ambassadors for our lifestyle when out and about and I have educated some of both genders and various ages. When we are ourselves and comfortable in our skin it's so easy to interact and be accepted. Anyway; you look very natural and relaxed no wonder you had a nice time, good luck flying en-femme I'm sure you'll be fine.

Linda Leigh
09-05-2016, 09:17 AM
so glad you had a wonderful time :)

Lana Mae
09-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Thanks for sharing!! Educating the general public helps all of us!! Thanks!! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae

Charlyne
09-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Stephanie, That a very nice report of your experiences over the weekend. You are also quite attractive. Thanks for sharing.

Tracii G
09-09-2016, 06:25 AM
Its best to own the situation the way you did so kudos to you.
Confidence works 99% of the time.
You look lovely BTW.

BethanyCross
09-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Pretty outfit and you look cute in it! It is wonderful to be accepted for who you are, isn't it?