PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Dressing

Tracy Irving
09-08-2016, 04:43 PM
My story was lost in the transition away from vBulletin 5 so I will resubmit.

This past weekend I drove a 500+ mile loop around my state dropping off deliveries at a national retail chain. In the past I have always been in boy clothes. Friday night, I carried with me two outfits. When the truck was loaded, I left the warehouse and changed into a bra, breast forms, green short shorts, a pink top and women's tennis shoes. After a few stops I changed into a super lightweight red dress and continued until I changed back for the last few stores.

Half way through the route there is a rest stop in the middle of nowhere. Two cars were in the parking lot. One had a camper attached and the other looked like the driver was napping. This was Friday night. I went into the men's room (wearing the red dress) to change my diaper. As expected, nothing happened.

While security cameras at the stores are always an issue, I figure that if I don't have any problem with the alarms or door locks I should be fine. Nobody is going to review security footage from an uneventful night. It was a risk worth taking.

On the way home I purchased a padded bra and a short black and white dress from a thrift store. They both came with me the next night. I also brought my favorite blue dress (short with black polka dots) that now fits me because of a new corset. I was wearing this dress when I made it to that same rest area. Knowing it was completely empty, I decided to use the ladies side. Nothing happened.

Shortly after that I needed gas and filled up wearing the black and white dress. While pumping the gas a young woman and man pulled up at the next island. Out of the corner of my eye, I looked their way so I know they saw me. Nothing happened.

I have always avoided direct contact in the past and still have that hurdle to get over. Baby steps, right? Many cars drove past all night and by the final store (plus the long drive home after that) it was a bright sunny morning. I stayed dressed for all of it.

Rachael Leigh
09-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Sounds like a lovely time, glad it went well.
Oh and welcome to the group
Leigh

chelyann
09-08-2016, 05:50 PM
way to go
let us know when you do it again

Lana Mae
09-08-2016, 07:09 PM
One step at a time!! Congrats sounds like you enjoyed yourself!! Best wishes going forward!! Hugs Lana Mae

Roxy
09-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Except for a coupla Halloween theme parties, I've never dressed in public. However, I did something similar to your road trip. I had a construction job several hours away from home. knowing nobody would be at the house when I got there, I stopped an hour away from home and changed into skinny jeans, cute shoes, forms and wig(I was already underdressed).Then drove the rest of the way feeling and looking so girlie.
Reading your story brought back those exiting/scary memories.
Thank you.
Roxy

Charlyne
09-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Tracy, Very nice report; very interesting; exciting. Thank you