PDA

View Full Version : Is it about the look, or the feel?

prettytoes
09-09-2016, 01:11 PM
I have never been much into makeup and wigs, other than a bit of clear mascara now and then. I have come to the realization that for me, crossdressing is more about the tactile sensation than the appearance. I know that I could never pass, with my broad shoulders and facial hair. I just enjoy the way a short skirt feels, or a long, soft maxi skirt or dress, especially on freshly shaved legs...even just the sensation I get when I run my hand up and down those freshly shaved legs. I love the way a sports bra hugs me, and I really like the feel of a sports bra and a snug fitting racerback workout top...something about the way that skinny back feels between my shoulder blades on a bike ride (or anywhere!)
PJ's are softer, most everything for women is softer and cooler. I love the way yoga pants hug me, and the feel of capris, either workout (snug) or casual (loose). And I can't forget to mention the feel of my favorite tanga microfiber panties...with the wide lace accent moving back and forth on my backside with every step.
About the only feminine thing I do strictly for the appearance is polishing my toenails. I love looking down at the pretty colors.

I'm curious to hear from others...What does it for you-the look or the feel?

Teresa
09-09-2016, 01:33 PM
Prettytoes,
It's not just those two aspects it's the whole package that satisfies an inner need, I didn't fully realise this until I started going out socially, yes the underwear is lovely to wear and some outer clothes feel wonderful , it's just bringing it all together and then having a purpose for it, the reality of walking in heels , wearing makeup and having nice hair and meeting people. Presenting yourself like that is indescribable, my walk my not be right and my voice is male so I'm not going to fool anyone but it's the one of the most exhilarating things I've ever done.

I can feel all those things you describe happening, when you brush your legs and feel the stockings on smooth legs, the funny little things of a bra strap slipping and trying to casually pull it back in place, finding you've brushed hair aside when talking to someone, it feels so natural to do all this.

DeeArel
09-09-2016, 01:33 PM
For me, it is the feel but with the look a very, very close second.

I love the feel of the material. I enjoy the sensations when the material slides when I move.

That being said, I greatly enjoy the look. It affords me the opportunity to escape the four walls and get out and about where I can engage in a variety of natural movements that reinforce the feel constantly. It is one reason I enjoy shooting pool every time I get out.

Lana Mae
09-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Interesting!! You say it is the feel for you but finish with the look of your colored toenails!!! LOL For me, it is both!! I have yet to feel the wig(but soon!!) and no total makeup look yet(also soon!!) The feel of and scent of lipstick!! Nylon anything on shaved skin!! The tightness of a girdle or waist cincher!! The feel of the breeze up a skirt or dress!! The stiffness of lace, the softness of silk, and the stiffness of satin!!! The look of nail polish on fingernails and toenails!!! The look of nylons peeking out from under a dress or skirt!!! The look of a tunic top partially hiding tights!! A stockinged foot in a female shoe flat or heels!!! And the list goes on and on!!! Hugs Lana Mae

DIANEF
09-09-2016, 01:35 PM
For me its definately the look, always has been. I love wearing female clothes but how they actually feel on is a minor issue, (do like the feel of tights though) and which is why I rarely wear femme things in male mode.. You'll get a lot of different answers to this!

prene
09-09-2016, 01:50 PM
For me it is definately the feel.

When I have a female form(attached forms, corset control top panties) even under overalls I feel great.

Now don't get me wrong I love having the look also, but the feeling is where I am.

Elizabeth G
09-09-2016, 01:53 PM
For me it's both, but with an emphasis on the look, although the gentle reminder that I get from a nice pair of tights or a corset is also an appreciated pleasantry.

Rachael Leigh
09-09-2016, 02:01 PM
There is no doubt while I love the feel of women's clothes but for me the presentation is what really does it for me. Like you and most I don't pass 100 percent either but I still love going out and just being Leigh even if it's just a few hours and it gives me a feeling of being that part of me that must express themselves

Wendy99
09-09-2016, 02:05 PM
I like the feel of a bra, girdles not so much, I loved it when my hair was down to bra line as my wife would say, wigs get too hot.

ellbee
09-09-2016, 02:17 PM
For me, it's the whole package.

The look & the feel... But also the entire experience (both the good & the bad), from shopping for things, to hair removal, to staying in shape, to dressing up & putting myself together, and then going out into the world and perhaps experiencing some things as a GG might, whether it be through established relationships with others, or being out among strangers, or just going about daily life.

All that good stuff. :)

Vikky
09-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi Prettytoes

I largely agree with you. The ‘feel’ of the underwear and clothes is magic Just before I came on the forum I dressed and looked down at my chest covered in a lacy dress, then down to black tights and heels and thought – that’s me! It felt so good.

I don’t do make up and am ambivalent about a wig, although I frequently wear one; and am also closeted, but just as you said – the feel of the clothes does it.

Vikky

Alice_2014_B
09-09-2016, 02:26 PM
When I just partially dress around the apartment, high heels and/or a skirt, it is just about the feel.
It is both the look and feel when I am fully dressed up.
:)

Barbara Black
09-09-2016, 02:37 PM
I can't decide if either one is more important. I started out with sensations, the feeling of panties, slips, and nylons over shaven legs, the feel of forms under a slip, and that is still an inspiration to dressing. But now that I've acquired a selection of clothes, from silky underwear and onto skirts, dresses, and to a smaller part wigs and jewelry, I enjoy putting things together for the sight of it. From looking down on stockings emerging from under a skirt, to feeling necklaces swing as I move and seeing them swinging below my chin, and especially matching tops and skirts with shoes, I'm thrilled with making myself look as good and as feminine as possible. Although I don't do makeup too often, just because of opportunity, I love to see my face changed, even when it is not much of a change. It makes my earrings look even better. LOL

ClosetED
09-09-2016, 02:47 PM
It started out as feel, especially legs in hosiery. For most of my 45 yrs of CDing, I did not use makeup or wigs, so I just got to see my legs in heels and narrow waist and preferred tight clothes. But once I found out I could look pretty with makeup and wig, then the look took over. I enjoy all the sensations that are different from drab me - perfume, the tug and dangle noise of earrings, the squeeze of the bra or corset/cincher, the long hair in the way, painted nails, different walk due to 5" heels and the click.
Hugs, Ellen

sometimes_miss
09-09-2016, 05:35 PM
It's not exactly the 'feel' of the material. It's the 'feel' that I'm wearing clothes specifically made for a woman to wear them.....and feeling that it's appropriate for ME to wear them. So.....it feels good to wear stuff that's only appropriate for women to wear, and it feels good to SEE that I look like a woman when wearing it. As long as I don't see my own image in a mirror, I can see from my own viewpoint the pretty hair, feel the necklace or choker, feel the bra, slip, dress, panties and stockings, feel the dress/skirt slide against my legs, feel and see the stockinged legs and girl shoes on my feet. Girl's design watch, bracelet, painted nails, the whole nine yards. Make up? Nope. I never see my face while I'm dressed as a girl. And I don't go out, either. So there's really no point.

IamWren
09-09-2016, 06:29 PM
It absolutely about the look and presentation for me. The feeling of the clothes does nothing for me... it's just fabric.
In fact, for me to achieve my best presentation takes hours, a lot of sweat, a lot of cinching, squeezing, jamming things into places they don't want to go or stay, lots of tape, drawstrings and spandex. Once I get the foundation set in place, I'm not sure there is much left that feels any fabric.

Nope... it isn't about the feeling of fabric. It's about creating a female presentation for me.

Hugs, Sayyidah

redtea
09-09-2016, 06:31 PM
id say it's mostly the feel, but the look aspect of it has been creeping in this year. I shaved my legs last night and spent hours looking in the mirror shaking my butt thinking "wow, I got what lots of CDers would envy". I must say having silky smooth skin pressing against a fine pair of womens skinny jeans feels so good.

Chelsea B
09-09-2016, 06:56 PM
It is definitely both for me. I love the feel of things that are uniquely feminine, such as the tactile sensations of stockings and my skirt brushing against me as I walk or sit. I especially love the feel of shape wear hugging and coaxing the shape of my body. But all of these tactile aspects would mean little without the visual result, the package. I suspect this is why I get nothing from underdressing, despite those tactile sensations.

Allisa
09-09-2016, 07:03 PM
The feel when lounging around the house but being a day walker it is definitely the look, can't be seen all mussy or half dressed without my best "face" forward and looking like I don't care.

NicoleScott
09-09-2016, 09:01 PM
I like the feel but I need the look. If I were to list crossdressing essentials (for me), a mirror would be near the top.

Diane Smith
09-09-2016, 09:21 PM
There are some aspects of the feel that I appreciate -- the freedom of movement in a skirt, the tug of a garter belt against my stockings, and the delicious feeling of nyloned legs swishing together. But other parts are sometimes annoying -- the tight corset, pain in my toes and ankles from high heels, the headache from a too-tight wig sometimes. And having just gotten through what I hope is the worst of a very hot summer, a lot of those things are not very comfortable during the warmer months of the year.

So for me, it's about 90% about the look. For whatever reasons, heels, polished nails, earrings and feminine lashes and brows are particular turnons for me.

- Diane

Tracy Irving
09-09-2016, 09:37 PM
I thought about this question alot and still haven't set myself in stone. I love getting dressed, pulling up pantyhose, adjusting bra straps, etc... It all feels great. But I always end up in front of a mirror. I make sure everything looks just right and if it doesn't I figure out a way to make it so. Then I take pictures to remember the look. My decision wasn't exactly a photo finish but I enjoyed watching the race. Thanks.

NancySue
09-09-2016, 09:57 PM
I believe look and feel are closely related. For me, the "feel"' I experience donning female clothing are primary and always lead to "how do I look", after each step. First, underneath, is to decide, color, lacy or plain, then the sensuous feelings of slipping on panties, hose, bra, slip, etc. After each step, I stop and look in the mirror, to see how I look. This sequence follows until I'm totally dressed where I enjoy both the feelings, sounds, smell, and look. 👠👗💄

gina shiney
09-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Prettytoes, I "dress" for the feel and my perceived look. I currently have an aversion to mirrors and can clearly identify with Sometimes miss on this. My normal drab would best be described as daggy, dark loose fit clothing and when I dress it is bright colourful and firm. Through the years it has been (until recently) undergarments exclusively. While adolescent the fashion's were acceptable for males to wear flares, silk shirts and heeled boots. The touch and feel of the garment along with bright colours is my initial lure to the purchase. I cannot feel comfortable in my image without being acceptable/passable, yes I am in the image of male but don't want to be one whist dressing. I personally don't care for women's clothing that mirrors the male equivalent ie jeans, slacks, shirts, sneakers and the like.
Gina

TrishaTX
09-10-2016, 08:26 AM
I love the feel...especially Nylon and satin...those items along with the curves of being a women make me feel great.

Karine
09-10-2016, 08:33 AM
For me, it is both the feel and the look. And I would say that each empowers the other one: if I really like my look, the feel will be even more pleasant; if I really like the heels (walking with them) or the sensation when I crossed my shaved legs... I will feel prettier.

Ressie
09-10-2016, 09:32 AM
I'm still learning. I never heard of clear mascara.

Being a bit of a fetish, the feel of silky skirts really gets me going! I even like the feel of high heels. I also yearn to look like a glamour girl. Too bad I'm stuck with this non-curvy male body. I do what I can in capturing the look.

Stephanie47
09-10-2016, 11:14 AM
My journey started with the feel of nylon. My mother hanged her white nylon slips to dry in our apartment hallway or in the sole bathroom. I found the feel of her nylon slips and then her nightgowns to be enticing. The nylon felt so different from the clothes a young boy wore. First I fondled the material. Then I slipped into them. I love the feel of a nylon slip, especially a double layered slip, and, a panty swishing over my ass. I love the feel of fine hosiery caressing my legs. The cool breeze at night playing with the skirt of my dress and slip. I will never pass for a woman. I jut stay away from mirrors.

Jane G
09-10-2016, 11:45 AM
It's about seeing the person I am in the mirror. That doesn't happen every day. It does happens when I'm dressed. :daydreaming:

Alice Torn
09-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Both the feel and the look.

Robin414
09-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Ummm, the look!...but I'm a raging narcissist! I have nice boobs, and ripped pecs right, and.... 😧

OMG it sucks being a gender fluid narcissist!

Dana44
09-10-2016, 11:47 PM
The feel is good and the look is even better. When totally made up and dressed and going out is a fantastic feeling. Indeed all of the female stuff is softer than the drab clothing and they always feel better.

GBJoker
09-10-2016, 11:58 PM
The look. If I don't pass, on any level or definition of that word, then it's not good enough in my mind.

kymberly
09-11-2016, 07:29 AM
for me it is the feel.Nothing like the feell of e\wearing a bra

Jane277
09-11-2016, 07:59 AM
Definitely the feel, satin, silk, lace, I mean really how can you not get excited by the feel of those materials

Lorna
09-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Back in the 1950s and 60s, when I was in my teens and without any sisters to learn from, I became fascinated with how different girls' clothes were from those of boys. This fascination occurred when girls of my age around me began to wear more adult clothes - notably nylon stockings. I wondered what it must feel like. Gradually, as girlfriends came along, I could see and feel the clothes they wore and learned more about bras, slips, suspender belts, girdles, etc. The more I learned the more I wanted to wear those clothes to try to experience the feelings that I thought girls must have when wearing them. Although over the years I also wanted to try skirts and dresses and women's shoes, and found the endless variety of styles and fabrics very appealing, it always remained the fellings, the sensations that came from being inside those garments that was most important.
As others have said, I could never pass as female and do not attempt to do so. I like to look at the feminine things I wear and love the look of the nylons on my legs, the heels on my feet, the suspenders pulling on stocking tops, the shiny panels on bras and girdles, etc, etc. and they remind me of the excitement that came from seeing and feeling those things on the girls I knew. Those girls would sometimes complain about their clothes - uncomfortable heels, tight girdles, annoying suspenders, falling bra straps, etc, and I know exactly what they meant because I have been able to feel all those things myself. So it really is feelings much more than looks.

Amanda77
09-11-2016, 12:29 PM
For me it's definitely the feel. Nylon panties, bras, slips, Satan blouse and nightgowns. The feel of the skirt moving against stalking clad legs. I could never pass in the looks department.

Usulsjourney
09-11-2016, 01:07 PM
The feel of stockings and straps was the attraction for me for many years but I have also began to appreciate some of the visual as well. Seeing stocking covered legs crossed with heels on without the contextual "guy in a dress" image I see in a full length mirror seems to drive me to improve the image as I can.

BLUE ORCHID
09-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Hi PT:hugs:, It is all about the pretty lady in the mirror all made up smiling back at me,

That is where it is for me, ( The whole nine yards )...:daydreaming:...

AlyssaJ
09-11-2016, 09:05 PM
For me it's both. It's the feeling of the clothes on my body and how they make me feel inside. It's so great to be able to express this part of me. To be able to wear clothes that are beautiful and make me feel sexy. It's also about the appearance. I love the way my legs look wrapped in a pair of stockings or pantyhose perched up on a tall pair of stilettos (hence my avatar pic).

lynnstar
09-12-2016, 05:42 AM
For me its both! But with emphasis on the feel. I love the way slips, panties, silk cammies feel against my skin. Its not a sexual thrill feeling but more of a "feels natural " feeling. I also enjoy the way skirts look and feel. I feel relaxed when wearing one along with panties and slips. I dont get to wear skirt or dressed very often and i cant nor do i try to pass but that dosent bother me. I do underdress wheni am at work just like i am right now. Wearing a full slip and sik cammie and i work in a factory. I cant do any type dressing sround home, wife is totally against dressing. So i do it where and when i can and however i can. When wifed away for awhile to visit relatives in another state, out comes the skirts and dresses.

stormy_skyxx
09-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Hello girls,
On my point of view i fully agree with Lisa and Lynn...it is about both...i like to look and feel as much feminine as i can
Gilda

Krisi
09-12-2016, 07:46 AM
For me it's the look and the feel. I'm playing the part of being a woman. It would be very rare for me to just partially dress. That's other than the panties I wear full time. They no longer make me feel "special" or feminine in any way, they are just underwear to me just like they are to my wife.

Zafira Skye
09-12-2016, 07:52 AM
I dress for the ‘feelook’. I adore the feel! Even after all these years, I still feel that palpable rise of excitement as I dress up and rejoice in the textures and sensations of wearing feminine clothing against my skin. At the same time, I am absorbed in the look! I enjoy immensely playing with complementary colours, style and outfit choices. Buying a new little dress or some tight leggings brings on a flood of the excitement hormones! Whilst the feeling of crossdressing can be exaltation, the look can be more circumspect at times. If only that angle of my chin wasn’t so masculine! I wish my Adam’s apple was more crab-apple than pineapple! This skirt looked great on the mannequin in the shop; why isn’t it hanging the same off my hips? Yeah, but I eternally love the 'feelookingness' of dressing as a girl!

Lily Catherine
09-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Last I dressed I took a fallacious middle ground of sorts: just enough to be overtly feminine in appearance, but nothing too extreme in terms of stereotype. More jeans/shorts focused outfits rather than dresses/skirts as of now. I use less makeup these days; my eyes are extremely sensitive to certain eye make-up.

When push comes to shove, feel of the clothing takes precedent. With a few rare exceptions (and only if occasion calls or I feel like it) I generally avoid discomfort as well.

shellybme
09-12-2016, 02:24 PM
For me it's a bit of both. I love the feel of wearing a bra that hugs your chest. I love the feeling of wearing soft, delicate panties too. However, I love looking in the mirror and trying to see a women peek through when wearing heels, a dress and make-up.

susancheerleader
09-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Mostly the feel for me.
But I do love the look too. :)

Lacy PJs
09-15-2016, 07:48 PM
I'm a feel person as well... and look forward to feeling new sensations like hair on my shoulders, wearing high heels, etc. I know that with this frame of mine, I'd NEVER get close to any kind of look like some of you do. In the meantime... slippery night gowns & PHs, the soft squeeze of a leotard & tights and the comfy feeling of being dressed makes my day.

Lacy PJs

lingerieLiz
09-15-2016, 08:42 PM
I grew up playing dress-up with my sisters. As we grew older I wasn't allowed to to wear the clothes that at one time I anticipated that I would. I continued to wish for the experiences that my sisters enjoyed. After high school out working I found that I could pass and dressed much of the time. What I found was that I loved the clothes and the experience. I still love the clothes and feel most comfortable in them. But, I'm not interested in being a woman even while I enjoy their social company.

lynnstar
09-19-2016, 01:41 PM
For me! Its both. I enjoy the way a skirt or dress feels on me plus the way they look and fit. Its not a sexual feeling but more of a natural, feels right feeling. This also includes panties, slips and hose, be they pantyhose or thigh hi's. I am comfortable wearing heels as well as long as they are no more than 3".

Maria Blackwood
09-23-2016, 12:23 PM
100% the feelz for me. Even when I sometimes shave down completely it's for the feels of various fabrics against skin.

I think it's because at every mental level I understand it would take a construction team, three architects, and the ghost of Coco Chanel to even begin to make me passable. I actually avoid mirrors when cross dressed.

Periwinkle
09-23-2016, 01:20 PM
Definitely the look for me. There's just so many options for girl's clothing and I love the way it looks. Overall, I feel more comfortable in men's clothing, but there's no denying that when it comes to women's clothing, coming up with different outfits and styles is much more fun.

CONSUELO
09-23-2016, 01:33 PM
Both the look and the feel. When I first started to dress as a child it was the sensation of feeling the soft clothing that was so exciting. I also loved the look of the material, the satin sheen and the pretty colors. As my cross dressing matured, how I looked became more and more important. A few nights ago I was dressed and I could feel the sensation of my slip against my nylon stockings but as I looked in the mirror and completed my makeup I was completely involved in how I looked and getting it right. I think the "LOOK" involves both how we present as cross dressers but also the look of the fabrics and the clothing we wear. I always love the look of the drape of a pretty skirt or dress and how it moves as you walk.

Terri Semes
09-24-2016, 08:39 AM
I love the feel of the smoother, lighter weight of women's clothes , and the options of colors and designs of all that's available to wear be it underwear or outerwear .
Feel so restricted and confined in drab clothes

brenda girl
09-26-2016, 12:26 PM
I like the feel of a short tight dress on me it makes me feel so sexy

Kiersten
09-26-2016, 03:09 PM
For me they both go hand in hand. There was a time when it was strictly the feel of the clothing. Now I love the look and love the feeling I get from the look.

phili
09-27-2016, 07:37 AM
For me the feel is the reason and and the look is how to make it make sense, sort of, in the outside world, and assuming I get an approving smile, I'm very happy with that. If the look communicates something off, then we get trouble- if the look makes sense, people basically accept it. People understand that women's clothes are either comfy or uncomfortable, and in my case I'm going with comfy and nice looking- others have to stretch a bit, but -as the clerk in the shop fitting room said to her associate questioning my presence- 'Why not?'

sperow2003
09-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Not made any comments for ages but this thread has to have my two pence worth. For me it's mainly the feel over the look. Everything I own is either silk, satin or taffeta; I must have a strong fetish revolving around these fabrics. I have a fair sized collection of skirts, blouses, dresses, aprons and headscarves all with the silky feel in common. Whenever I am dressed I will usually add things like aprons, tunics and headscarves worn in a variety of ways but the over-riding thing for me is that all my things are really feminine and silky. Sorry to drone and bore you all but this is why I crossdress. Thanks for the opportunity to contribute.

Ashley13
09-28-2016, 04:23 PM
I totally agree with it being all about the feel, at least in this later stage of my life. I've been CDing since my early teens. In my younger years when I had a nice slender figure, I could easily pass as looking feminine and 'the look' was important to me back then, but the passing years have ruined my figure to the point that I now avoid mirrors. Silks, satins and laces still feel so natural on my skin though. I still get that feminine feeling when I'm wearing my bras, panties, nylons slips and heels..... I don't bother going any further than that as there is no longer anything about me that looks feminine. I may look like a dumpy ole broad, but without my intimates, I'd just be a grumpy ole man.

Angie G
09-28-2016, 04:31 PM
I can't pass on a great day. But for me The look is a big part of the feel At least on the body.:hugs:
Angie

IleneD
10-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Look or Feel?

YES!

biannne
10-03-2016, 11:40 PM
For me it is both ... the feel and look.
I feel sexy and girl when I shaved and apply moisturizer. But I also like the feel of night dress or pantyhose.

Ashley090
10-03-2016, 11:50 PM
For me its both. First come that look of wearing something nice and cute and the feeling of wearing it. Female clothing is "more fun" than male's stuff. Its been long time since i wear pantyhose and knee-lenght skirt for first time but daaaamn that new unknown feel that comes out of it, totaly unforgetable :)

Michelle Cheli
10-04-2016, 10:13 AM
It started off as just the feel for me, but then as I got older, I started to wonder if i could actually pull of the look. I'm by no means passable, but its fun to challenge myself and see just how close I can get.

Scarlett398
10-05-2016, 12:32 AM
You sure look passable to me. I couldn't tell that there is a guy in the photo. Same with me when I am dressed up. No way to tell I'm a guy!

Diedre
10-06-2016, 07:40 AM
For me when I was a young teen, I had a female cousin who knew about me and would help me dress. She had amazing makeup skills and I could easily pass.

I would stand in front of the mirror and drool over the way I looked. The look coupled with the feel of all the nylons and slips we wore in the late 60's early 70's put me in hormone overload.

Unfortunately, time has taken it's toll and I haven't been able to pass since those early years, but I still love the feels of a slip sliding over my pantyhosed butt or the tug of my panty girdle garters pulling on my stockings as I walk.

Judy-Somthing
10-06-2016, 12:04 PM
For me it's the feeling I get from the look.

Mickitv
10-06-2016, 02:24 PM
I definitely love the feel of the clothes and it makes me feel so feminine. I always try to look nice and wear bra and panties almost everyday under a pair of jeans and nice top.

Michelle Cheli
10-07-2016, 11:02 PM
Thank you so much!

AllieBellema
10-08-2016, 07:52 AM
I would say a little of both, but at the same time... I don't go out of my way to look absolutely perfect. Only makeup I really put on is lipstick, but I do make sure I'm clean shaven before I dress up. Of course, the outfits I wear... I put alot on to get that look I want and just being able to stand infront of my full length mirror and seeing myself all dressed up makes me feel good about it. Can't get enough posing and twirling around infront of the mirror!

Brandy Mathews
10-08-2016, 08:04 AM
For me, it is both. I love the feel of my clothes and bras and panties and corsets and panty hose or stockings. The smell and taste of my lipstick and lip gloss. The smell of a good perfume. The feeling of my breast forms. The sound of my heels as I walk. The color of my nails that I picked out for that day. The feeling of the makeup on my face and even the extra eye lashes that I have to put on because mine are so fine.
To me, cross dressing is something that I can't just do half hardheartedly. When I get dressed up, I have to dress up to the hilt. To me, it is the look and the feeling of everything.
Hugs,
Bree :)