PDA

View Full Version : I Love This Place

QZ2
02-26-2006, 10:56 AM
I love the open arms welcome I received when I introduced myself as a new member. I love the open, honest and self revealing discussions that I feel I can join in. I love the topics. But most of all, I love the way this forum has made me feel not alone, and has given me new insights into the emotional burden one carries around being a crossdresser. I now have a better understanding of myself and realize that there are not two of me but one person with a blending of masculinity and feminity that I like.

Thank you all, especially the GG's that have added so much. I love this place.

And I love you all for it, QZ2

TGMarla
02-26-2006, 11:07 AM
What a very nice thing to say. And yes, many of us feel the same way. So you're a welcome addition. It is truly a place where you can be open and honest with yourself and with others. No need to hide your crossdressing away while you're here. But watch it.....there are a whole lot of trolls and fakers here, too. Not everyone here is so open and honest. Hey, pastures are beautiful places. You just need to watch where you step.

Girly Sara
02-26-2006, 11:11 AM
QZ2, that's a lovely thing to say and remember girl, we're all here for each other during good times and bad.

Good luck to you girl!

Sara x

Sophia Rearen
02-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Welcome QZ2. What a lovely thing to say. I second your thoughts. Where would we be without such a place as this? Probably still wondering if I was the only one with such feelings.

Laurie Ann
02-26-2006, 11:51 AM
What beautiful sentiments and I'm sure ones that are shared by a great many of us here. I know I agree with you.

GloriaCD
02-26-2006, 12:03 PM
So good to find this site and like-minded people. I'm a long-time CD but rarely have I found anyone who really understands the joy of indulging
our femme sides. Plenty of sympathetic and understanding girls here I judge.
Would love to exchange views. Huggs

kathy gg
02-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Cool! This is a great forum and what makes it great are the people and those hard working mods! As Marla said, occasionaly the bs buzzer gets cranked with "tall tales" but I find most people really talk from the heart. That is something we all need more of in this world.

Cheers and look forward to reading more posts from ya!

Deborah
02-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Hehe i was going to joke and ask if you've paid your dues yet, but someone might take that literally and a whole bunch of people may leave. :D
So anyway welcome to the forum glad you like it here. There are a whole bunch of interesting people here. Some may get on your nerves and others may turn out to be best friends.

Good luck
Deb

RenaCD
02-26-2006, 03:42 PM
QZ2 I'll second that emotion as being fairly new here also at times it's like finding a whole new loving world that didn't exist a short time ago.
We are so very lucky to be in such good company and thank you for making this Thread

Hugs To All Rena

Jasmine Ellis
02-26-2006, 03:45 PM
what lovely words you say dear. You are in a family, a family of friends, Friends who care, good or bad, we are here for you like we are here for each other..........This is a lovely place to be.

Julie York
02-26-2006, 03:46 PM
I agree with you......Now can I have a cig?

deana cd
02-26-2006, 08:15 PM
QZ2, I couldn't have put it any better myself! You are always welcome here.

PennieS
02-26-2006, 08:34 PM
This is a great place, Nice people, meet new friends, kinda like a second home but in someways even better. Because most of us have a lot in common. Love ya Girls, Bye:happy:

Sarah Rabbit
02-27-2006, 02:36 AM
Hehe i was going to joke and ask if you've paid your dues yet, but someone might take that literally and a whole bunch of people may leave. :D
So anyway welcome to the forum glad you like it here. There are a whole bunch of interesting people here. Some may get on your nerves and others may turn out to be best friends.

Good luck
Deb

Hey I want my $5.00 back!! :D

(Only joking!!) Welcome to Nirvana.

Hug, Sarah R. :bunny:

racquel
02-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Lovely words from a lovely lady.
I also love this forum,it's nice to know when you have been away and busy it is there and everyone will be glad to see (read) you again.It really is a special place.:thumbsup:

cdsheri6977
03-08-2006, 03:13 AM
when i started coming in here i thought i was the only one that felt the way i do,

and i thought i knew more then i did/do.

evey one in here has some thing to offer if not nothing else but to let me/us know, im not the only one and i can have friends that know and under stand, and will be there when i need to talk about it.

so i also have to say thank you every one for the help, under standing and the friends ship.

sheri:doll:

Jennaie
03-08-2006, 04:28 AM
I did not have to read too many post before I realized that this was going to be a good place for me to be. The support and welcome I received here made me feel like I had become a part of a family.

"Hey, pastures are beautiful places. You just need to watch where you step."
Quote: TG Marla, 2006

Penny
03-08-2006, 05:34 AM
Hey I want my $5.00 back!! :D

(Only joking!!) Welcome to Nirvana.

Hug, Sarah R. :bunny:
Could CD actually stand for collection division?;)
I think not; we free here and for most of us, that has much meaning!

paulaN
03-08-2006, 07:43 AM
this is the best forum that I have found. It's nice to know that I am not the only one that feels hat way. keep on gurlen.

ChristineRenee
03-08-2006, 07:52 AM
That's what this place is all about hon. We are all part of a community here. I'm glad that you enjoy it and feel comfortable...you are among friends.:happy:

swiss_susan
03-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Well said!

Susan

Barb Valentine
03-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Welcome QZ2 I've not been a member for that long but
the friendship ,advice & support here is just so great
I can't believe how much better I feel about myself

Jodi Lynn
03-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I have to agree with everyone. I have been a member of other groups and they all had problems, But not this one, everyone is so helpful and loving of each other. That makes this place A #1 with me.

Karinna
03-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Positive words you wrote QZ2 :thumbsup:

Here, it's a filtered micro society of individuals.
Filtered by one thing in common: logged to crossdressers.com
It's being part of who we are.
An necessity to express our feminine self

- I love signatures -