PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

LilSteff
10-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Well girls I did it this weekend,,,
My wife and I went to a halloween party at our club and the theme was switch night.
we spent the day shopping for me and came home with a nice little black dress, bra, garter, nylons, and one very sexy pair of cheeky panties.
anyway we dressed her as an old man and me as a kinda ****ty girl.
We dressed at home and drove 70 miles to the club and we stopped twice to have a drink in different bars, ((( Kinda scary in Montana ))) but we only got looks not ass kickings.
Once we got there some of the gg's decided I didn't have enough make-up on so they helped me out... wow I got so many tips on make-up I'm sure I'm not going to remember them all
We had a great time and there was 9 other guy's dressed as well, so I felt pretty comfy.
the greatest part of the night was when we were driving home.
we were talking about the evening and how much fun it was, when my wife said next time she wanted to dress as charlie chapman. and I agreed she would do well with that costume, then she said (( I think we will dress you in a french maid outfit ))) Wow I almost came un-- done.
I have always wanted to have that outfit
anyway I don't have the pics yet as one of our friends had the only camera, but when I get them I will post them...
we have one more party to attend this year
I sure hope she surprises me with that outfit...
xoxoxoxo
LilSteff

babe4life
10-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Steff, sounds like you had an absolute BALL!

Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Love,
Vicky

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 03:07 PM
LilSteff,
I would love to go to a switch night with my wife.It would be quite funny too because I am 6' 2" and my wife is 5'1" so it would be a fun sight especially with me in heels lol.It sounds like you had fun and I look forward to your pics if you get them back. :)

Krissi
10-21-2004, 03:45 PM
I have got to find some friends, a club, an office, anything that would support a switch party. Last year we went to a Halloween party and my plan was to dress up, but when we get the invitation it listed that since it was going to be a party for adults and kids that crossdressing was strictly forbidden. So I went as a pimp...lol. A nice moral costume...lol. Showed them. Lets start a switch party movement, sweep this thing down into Texas.

JJ :)

Julie
10-21-2004, 04:01 PM
As Halloween is such a non adult event this side of the water :mad:

I'm hoping all you girls start a thread on November 1st detailing the fun times you'll obviously have.

Julie J

sammyd
10-21-2004, 11:18 PM
tomorrow night a friend and i are going to a halloween party dressed switch style

im going as a drag queen complete in blue sparkly dress, shimmery tights, 6.5" heels on 2.75" platforms, and a ton of accessories and shes oging as a pimp in a purple zebra striped suit

babe4life
10-22-2004, 12:13 AM
Sammy, now that sounds like fun. PICTURES please :). Something I always wanted to do!

Love,
Vicky

Wenda
10-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Well girls I did it this weekend,,,
My wife and I went to a halloween party at our club and the theme was switch night.
we spent the day shopping for me and came home with a nice little black dress, bra, garter, nylons, and one very sexy pair of cheeky panties.
anyway we dressed her as an old man and me as a kinda ****ty girl.
We dressed at home and drove 70 miles to the club and we stopped twice to have a drink in different bars, ((( Kinda scary in Montana ))) but we only got looks not ass kickings.
Once we got there some of the gg's decided I didn't have enough make-up on so they helped me out... wow I got so many tips on make-up I'm sure I'm not going to remember them all
We had a great time and there was 9 other guy's dressed as well, so I felt pretty comfy.
the greatest part of the night was when we were driving home.
we were talking about the evening and how much fun it was, when my wife said next time she wanted to dress as charlie chapman. and I agreed she would do well with that costume, then she said (( I think we will dress you in a french maid outfit ))) Wow I almost came un-- done.
I have always wanted to have that outfit
anyway I don't have the pics yet as one of our friends had the only camera, but when I get them I will post them...
we have one more party to attend this year
I sure hope she surprises me with that outfit...
xoxoxoxo
LilSteff
Hi Neighbour, ok, u r 1 brave bitch, girl. I know those guys in those bars. Holy sh*t girl! OK if you get the french maid outfit, don't go doing the 70 mile drive with stops for drinks, ok. I am not into the drag pall bearer thing. Sounds great babe. I am still planning. wenda.