PDA

View Full Version : After 3.5 years in complete 100% guy-mode...

ellbee
09-13-2016, 03:55 AM
... I had forgotten how much fun & enjoyable & genuine this can all be! :GD:

It's definitely a "warm" & comfortable feeling. Life just seems so much fuller & richer now. I do feel more complete & honest with myself.

And I didn't realize it at the time, but I guess there was something truly missing.

It's always been ebbing & flowing throughout my life, though 3.5 years was a *long* time -- a personal record-breaker, actually.

Not like I was intentionally "struggling" to stay away from this part of me, but life just sort of naturally took me there.

Well, now it's naturally taking me back to where I feel most "at home." :thumbsup:

And don't get me wrong: I was still generally happy all that while. I'm glad I had that "guy time," as this latest blossoming seems to be taking me on a whole new & enlightened path to a deeper & truer self.

It feels pretty amazing, really. Very serene.

I dunno, I just wanted to share with y'all.

And yes, this forum is a pretty awesome place to chill, with a pretty awesome group. So happy I'm here! :gh:

Elizabeth G
09-13-2016, 06:30 AM
Hi Laura,

I know how you feel. I'm back after almost ten years. Like you, it wasn't intentional, it just sorta happened. I'm glad it came back because I'm enjoying it immensely!

Krisi
09-13-2016, 06:34 AM
And people say you can't quit. Of course, neither of you actually "quit" for good, but 3 1/2 years and ten years are pretty long times. I'm sure either of you could have stayed away if you had a compelling reason to.

Welcome back though.

CarlaWestin
09-13-2016, 06:47 AM
Well, welcome back. I know the feeling. Every evening I'm glad to be back in softer clothes with real breasts after doing the guy thing all day at work and obliging my wife with the role model husband companion thing.

DIANEF
09-13-2016, 12:38 PM
Longest I went 'absent' was six moths, hated it!

Lana Mae
09-13-2016, 03:08 PM
Until last year, I did not really understand what was going on with me!! I wore panties 6-7, then teens, and 3 times during my marriage of 34+ years, but then when the wife died all Hell broke loose!! No breaks since last year! But I do not know why I did not understand this!! I must have been really naive! Well, it is here to stay and besides I want to see my feminine side!!! (Lana Mae) Hugs Lana Mae

Maria 60
09-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Wow 3-1/2 years is a long time. Life must have been simpler forsure, but I believe it runs in our blood and we do miss it, just like I quit smoking 10 years ago. I can do without it but I miss it. It's always good to be in a happy and relaxing place. Find the happy place and go with it.