PDA

View Full Version : anybody see through the worm hole

DeniseNJ
09-13-2016, 10:36 PM
I guess we all have XXY chromosome's in our DNA Make up.... That explains it ... It was a great show on Gender

Jenniferathome
09-13-2016, 10:48 PM
but if we all have it, why are not all men cross dressers?

XXY is not the answer.

DeniseNJ
09-13-2016, 10:59 PM
I am saying those that like to feel pretty and dress as a woman for pleasure, I know I do, might have that Chromosome disorder

rachael.davis
09-14-2016, 07:41 AM
no XXY is Kleinfelters Syndrome, there is a whole list of physical differences little chance of male pattern baldness, wider hips, narrower shoulders, a more feminine body hair distribution, some genital issues.
It was a good show, and I'm going to follow up on the research on lesser communication between the areas of the brain that define "self", and "body" since I thought that explained a lot of my past history.

AlyssaJ
09-14-2016, 08:17 AM
I recorded it and watched it last night. First of all, I thought it was a great look at gender topics overall although it didn't do much to explain my personal situation. I think the part about the ice cream sundae's probably best explains how I have developed my gender identity. I'm guessing my brain has more "feminine" structures and fewer "masculine" structures than a typical male. It would be nice if there is a simple biological reason for how I identify myself.

The part on self-identification was very interesting too but seemed to only really apply to fully transexual people who never are able to be comfortable in the body they were given at birth.

Krisi
09-14-2016, 08:38 AM
I saw the ads for that show but I didn't bother to watch it. The show doesn't appeal to me in general.

The important thing to remember is, this is a TV show. A show designed to attract ratings and sponsors. The producers have no obligation to make it "real" or tell the truth about anything. It's much like those "reality shows" where if you think about it, you have to wonder why there just happened to be a camera and microphone at just the right place and time.

It's gotten to the point where you cannot trust anything you see on TV. Even so called "documentaries" on public television are often slanted and biased by only presenting one side of a subject.

If we're talking about mental issues, humans are indeed a screwed up bunch. Talking about physical issues, DNA, chromosomes and such, we are no different than dogs, cats and monkeys.

Someone mentioned Kleinfelters Syndrome. A brother of a former associate of mine has this. Not only does he have the issues mentioned above, he is mentally deficient and lives in a group home. He is not allowed out alone.

Alice Torn
09-14-2016, 08:45 AM
I do not think that most men should crossdress. I believe it is only for a few men.

Allisa
09-14-2016, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=Jenniferathome but if we all have it, why are not all men cross dressers?]

You mean they're not?

CynthiaD
09-15-2016, 03:06 PM
It's gotten to the point where you cannot trust anything you see on TV.

When could you ever? :):):)

sometimes_miss
09-15-2016, 05:40 PM

There was a time when a few newscasters tried to tell the truth. Now, however, it seems lying is the order of the day for everyone in the media, and if you don't know something, just make it up.

Sarasometimes
09-16-2016, 01:30 PM
Everyone knows you can't trust things you see or hear on TV, that is why I get all my reliable info from the Internet. If it is online it is true, right? LOL

Krisi
09-17-2016, 08:48 AM

Many, many years ago, there was truth in television. Not in 2016. Not even close. Even the "news" is often inaccurate or biased.