PDA

View Full Version : window shopping?

Allisa
09-17-2016, 10:18 AM
The weather broke somewhat so time to wash the windows(don't ask), there I was diligently squeegeeing and wiping down my front full glass storm door when a salesman from a window company approaches me from behind with an "excuse me ma'am", I had seen him coming so no surprise, then when I turn around his face is flush with confusion and mouth agape. Now I was dressed in skinny jeans, tunic length T shirt and canvas womens boat shoes, with my hair lose and waving with my every movement, I also wear a dark brown mascara and a layer of powder over my moisturizer to even out my complexion and of course my fish hook shaped earrings(about 1 1/4" long).Now from the back I can understand his assumption, but when I turned no breasts. I could almost smell his homophobia but he pushed on with his sales pitch, but when I explained what my profession was he just about fainted(I'm a carpenter), oops now everyone knows. He handed me a business card at full arms length as not to get too close and off he rushed. I thought I'd share just to show the type of reactions and assumptions that go along with not being a gender conformist, clothing wise that is. I know it's awful but I do get a chuckle out of these encounters afterwards never in their face, no reason to be rude.

Lori Kurtz
09-17-2016, 03:16 PM
Get yourself some breasts, girlfriend, and then you won't confuse anyone!

Jaylyn
09-17-2016, 03:30 PM
he probably won't be back, lol. Seriously if looked like your avatar I'd definitely get the boobs and not confuse anyone...

Lana Mae
09-17-2016, 05:49 PM
Allisa, you enjoyed that way too much!!! You need to get some breasts and quit scaring the muggles!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Allisa
09-17-2016, 06:39 PM
I've got 3 pairs and hip and butt pads also, but no need to wear them when working or cleaning my house. I was not presenting as female just being comfy in clothes I enjoy wearing.

Lorileah
09-17-2016, 11:08 PM
:eek: You need boobs to be a woman? Missed that memo