PDA

View Full Version : Breast implants

misschris
09-18-2016, 10:30 AM
Who has breast implants? I'm thinking of getting them and need advice. Chris+

anna kate
09-18-2016, 03:35 PM
Hi Chris, I don't have implants, have often thought about it. Then I think of my cousin ( a GG ) who had implants. After 15 years, she had trouble with them and had to have them replaced. I would definitely ask if implants are a lifetime thing or do they need to be replaced after a while. I asked her, but she never answered me. She didn't know I was CD, so I was not a person she wanted to discuss that with. Some investigation now could save you a lot of grief down the road. Anna

Pat
09-18-2016, 03:47 PM
I would definitely ask if implants are a lifetime thing or do they need to be replaced after a while.

They definitely have to be replaced from time to time. It's one of those 'you mileage may vary' things but everyone I know who has had them has eventually had a flat and needed to get fixed. I don't know what the surgeons tell their first-time customers but I know they tell the people who need replacement that it's not at all uncommon.

Misschris - you're thinking of getting them? Is that as casual as it sounds? It's not really like getting your ears pierced or something.

I Am Paula
09-18-2016, 04:15 PM
Yes, I have implants. What did you need to know?
Re: getting a flat. Implants now are cohesive gel. If you cut one in half, you would have two. They're commonly called gummi- bears.
They MAY have to be replaced someday, but that varies.
Either PM me, or post agian with your concerns/questions.

sometimes_miss
09-18-2016, 07:18 PM
They definitely have to be replaced from time to time. It's one of those 'you mileage may vary' things but everyone I know who has had them has eventually had a flat and needed to get fixed.
^that might depend upon the surgeon, as well as the person who has them. Lady I work with had hers done back in 1985; looked perfect back then, so far, no problems at all; she speaks about it openly to anyone who wants to know (she had hers done after having her kids, and wanted her old figure back, and boy did she get it; now 60, she looks half her age).
Like any other type of 'remodeling', if you get the best to do the job, you don't have to get it done twice. Far too many people go 'cheap' and expect the best results. This is something that you want done right the first time around, with the best implants, and the right shaped ones, too. Shop around, and by that I mean get the best you can afford. REALLY good ones, done right, when the size is appropriate, you can't tell the difference unless you already know, or can spot the surgical scars. And that's not just me; I get that from the mammogram technician who works with both real and breasts with implants constantly.

Pat
09-18-2016, 10:19 PM
Re: getting a flat. Implants now are cohesive gel. [...] They MAY have to be replaced someday, but that varies.

I freely admit that everyone I know who has them is sporting saline or silicone, so take my statement with whatever reservation you like.

Edit: I did a little research and "gummy bear" implants were only approved for use in the US in early 2013. Apparently they were available elsewhere for over a decade before that.

I Am Paula
09-19-2016, 07:54 AM
I could not find a single surgeon who recommended saline. They all said they leaked to much, and were as not long lasting as cohesive gel. My Dr. suggested that at my age (I got them at 55) with gel I may never need a replacement. We'll see.
Trust your surgeon, not a forum full of women that don't have implants.

Krisi
09-19-2016, 08:01 AM
Are you living as a woman or do you plan to? Do you identify yourself as "transsexual"?

Having female looking breasts would be great but if you are a crossdresser and spend any time at all as a male, you should think about the problems this will cause you in your social and business life.

Pattie
09-19-2016, 08:16 AM
I have them and have had them for about 5 years, c to c+ size great feeling when you feel natural. Of course I live 24/7 female so no problem with them, they are gel.

larry
09-19-2016, 12:44 PM
I met a girl (GG) in a dance place that had gummi bears and they were just awesome. I want I want hehe

Krisi
09-20-2016, 07:54 AM
Sad to say, I've never felt either side of a pair of breast implants.

karla2016
09-21-2016, 01:27 PM
I've just have mine two months ago and so far I feel very happy and satisfied. Yes I am aware that they are no lifetime and eventually they have to be changed, when the day comes I will change them for bigger ones...

misschris
09-21-2016, 01:33 PM
I realize that is a big step. I was just curious. Thanks for all the info...

jackielou
09-24-2016, 11:43 AM
i don't have to worry about implants ,i have 46DDD natural breast from gynecomastia caused by prescription meds so i wear a bra full time and i cannot hide my profile so i live life every day as a normal male bra and panties under my male clothes

AlyssaJ
09-24-2016, 11:56 AM
I don't have implants but my wife does. She got the cohesive gel implants as well. She was told they're technically expected to last a lifetime but no one really knows at this point if that's truly the case. They may need to be replaced down the road but only time will tell.