PDA

View Full Version : Hips and Buttocks

Elizabeth2004
10-21-2004, 12:04 AM
Is it there something to increase the size of the hips and buttocks out there?

Thanks

KewTnCurvy GG
10-21-2004, 12:09 AM

Thanks

Oh my, don't even get me started and Elizabeth, grrrrrl!, you just walked into one and it's gooey (minds outta da gutters now).

Let's see: twinkies, hoho's (again, out, out!), cream puffs, chocolate cake, jelly beans, buttered popcorn, mc nuggets, mc anything, soda, alcohol, ice cream, fudge, bubble yum (well, if ya eat enough of it?!), cheese cake.....

come on grrlies, the water's fine (and Crispy's nowhere in sight) jump in, the water's warm.......

he he he he
:p

hugs
kew

babe4life
10-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Kew, the biggest problem is that it goes to the tummy and not the buttocks :(. Otherwise I would be munching away. Actually, I do anyway. I love a fast metabolism :D. Don't pick up weight for anything at the moment so I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts ...

Love,
Vicky

Jen_TGCD
10-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Kew ~

:) I told you I would edit your posts... and found an error!!! Actually, more like a misrepresentation.

All that gooey stuff (and I loved the "Mc anything" (good one)) does get deposited on a woman's (GGs) hips and butt. But when a man (GB) eats all that stuff... it goes directly to the "love handles" and the belly... not to mention the heart and blood vessels! Damn testosterone!!! I've been trying to invent a device that will push it down... and to the sides. So far... all I get is a lot of wrinkled skin... and it's not very attractive. Back to the drawing board!

You know I'm teasing you, Kew... love reading all your posts! If only pizza and beer did go to my butt... I'd be one happy CD ! ! !

Elizabeth... look back at some of the old threads... there is a lot of advice on how to enhance the H&B. Personally, I use the Veronica 2 enhancer... an all-in-one invention that is custom made to fill you out in all the right places. It's about $150, I think, but worth every penny... peso... schilling... whatever. (Don't know what country you are from!) Check the site... www.clcrv.com (http://www.clcrv.com) And, welcome, to our little community!!!

KewTnCurvy GG
10-21-2004, 01:19 AM
I know Jen and no offense taken (and please do edit me posty's and keep me on me toes). And I know I wasn't being helpful with my suggestions but from a GG's point-o-view it was just sitting there, begging me to take a shot. I realize you grrlies have different problem areas and need a boost or a 'bust' in various places. :)

hugs
kew

Lily_gg
10-21-2004, 04:34 AM
It's not just you Kew, my first reaction was chocolate cake!!! :D

Although you have a lot of other really good suggestions, and I really fancy a quarter pounder with cheese right now... Will have to be disciplined and make do with a chocolate spread sandwich. Or an italian hot chocolate maybe? They're really yummy - four servings: 1/2cup cocoa, 1/3cup sugar, 1tsp cornflour (or arrowroot), 1cup water, 1cup milk, and maybe some brandy, coffee liquer etc.
Mix cocoa, sugar and cornflour in a pan. Add half the water and mix to a paste. Then mix in the rest of the water and milk, making sure there are no lumps.
Cook over a low heat, stirring lots, for about 10mins, until it thickens so much you can stand the spoon up in it, and possibly eat it with a fork. Then serve, with optional extras of a dollop of ice cream/gelati on top (hazelnut is good!), some alcohol stirred in, marshmallows etc.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

babe4life
10-21-2004, 09:04 AM
Kew, Lily. Make no mistake about the love for the nice stuff in life. But what is it about chocolate anyway? Make no mistake, I have a great love for chocolate, but I heard that there is a chemical reaction in a girl's brain that far surpasses what guys can experience. Think that's true ;) ?

Oh! And Kew, congrats on number 250. A serious milestone :)

Love,
Vicky

KewTnCurvy GG
10-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Kew, Lily. Make no mistake about the love for the nice stuff in life. But what is it about chocolate anyway? Make no mistake, I have a great love for chocolate, but I heard that there is a chemical reaction in a girl's brain that far surpasses what guys can experience. Think that's true ;) ?

Oh! And Kew, congrats on number 250. A serious milestone :)

Love,
Vicky

Thanks Vicky:) I don't know about chocolate. I think they believe it works on seratonin similar to antidepressants :)

I'm depressed.
Pass me the bowl of chocolate please,

hugs
kew

babe4life
10-21-2004, 09:28 AM
I wonder if one could claim against your medical aid for chocolate therapy? "But I was depressed and needed a pick me up! So I went a little overboard, but ten kilograms of decent Swiss chocolate does cost money you know."

;)

Love,
Vicky

Georgette
10-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Let's see now.
CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCLOCATE, CHOCOLATE. Need I say more, does everybody get the feeling I like CHOCOLATE.
LOL Georgette :)

Julie
10-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Being somewhat slim (could hide behind a lamp standard :D ) I doubt if I could afford the padding for hips and butt, suppose I'll have to concentrate on the chocolate regime.

Georgette, were you trying to make a point. :D

Julie J

babe4life
10-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi Julie, I have a similar advantage although I seem to have rounded out a bit lately. Still weigh the same as always though. Oh well.

Georgette, tell me something. Do you like chocolate? Just wondering. I wasn't sure ... :D

Love,
Vicky

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:04 AM

Thanks

Elizabeth,
If you can't afford those other shapers there are hip and "rear end" pads that you can purchase or you can make your own like Ava does.She gave a great post a while back.Hope you find what you are looking for.Huggs,

jessicadiane
10-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi Julie, I have a similar advantage although I seem to have rounded out a bit lately. Still weigh the same as always though. Oh well.

Georgette, tell me something. Do you like chocolate? Just wondering. I wasn't sure ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Vicky,
What girl doesn't like chocolate. That is one of my biggest weaknesses
:p

Georgette
10-21-2004, 02:05 PM
What gave you the first clue
Georgette

violetlinda
10-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Try www.transformation.co.uk
They are not cheap but have a lot of items
You can also find a lot of good advices about Your feminine being

Julie
10-22-2004, 04:30 PM
That company has been under a bit of criticism over her for prices and customer care. I'm sure there have been satisfied customers but take care.

Julie J

Wenda
10-22-2004, 06:42 PM
I love chocolate and beer, but, they go straight to my waist. I bought a padded girdle on eBay. No use fighting nature and genetics when really good, simple technology is there. I think it would just make you crazy trying to grow your own hips and butt. Just buy one, slip it on and enjoy. wenda.

Jillian
10-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Erica,

What an awesome link (CLCRV.com) If there isn't already, there should be a place on this website for a list of links like that one. I am not the greatest with a computer so maybe this already exists, but having competitive shopping opportunities is wonderful. Thank you so much for all of your work on this web site, it has changed my life.....

Love ya bunches.. Jillian

Wenda
10-22-2004, 09:18 PM
Here's a great thread full of links:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1025
"OPD" god, I luv that! u r 2 good, babe. wenda.

Danny
10-24-2004, 10:00 AM
Girdles and panties with hip and fanny pads do it for me. You should find something that will work for you using the links in the messages above.