PDA

View Full Version : Ever been caught by any official

MelissaAndProudOfIt
02-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Have you ever been caught by an employer, policeman, traffic warden, whatever, how did you get out of it.... did you have any recurring problems afterwards..

What were you wearing at the time, and how did he or she suss you out, to discover your secret,

Did anything embarrassing happen :eek: to reveal your identity or your birth gender.

What advice have you to warn others what to watch out for, and how to avoid the same mistake...

Regards

Melissa

kim in n.c.
02-26-2006, 06:04 PM
I was pulled over while driving my so's car. I rarely drove it and didnt realize the plates had expired. My wife was supposed to be driving but she had a few drinks. This was in a small town in n.c. only about 1.5 miles from my house.
Here I was, long brown wig, maroon blouse, long dress, pantyhose,5" heels, Full makeup (thanks to my SO)... Who was drunk beside me.
The officer was very polite. He said Ms.may I see your dl.please?
I said "Im not a miss officer. He said- excuse me?
I said I am a man. He said- I need to see your dl.
Still very polite he asked all the normal questions.
I had a beer myself and told him so. He said- I hate to do this but I need you to get out of the car.
I passed the field test and he let me go.

I did a lot or reading on the subject of "passing" and somewhere I read that, While it is not illegal for aman to be dressed as whatever he wants, It is a problem to tyr to pass yourself off as someone one else.

Im also not sure about carring those "otherself" id cards...

uknowhoo
02-26-2006, 06:07 PM
I wonder how many sober GGs could have passed that field test in 5" heels. LOL. You make us so proud Kim! :D Hugs, Tammi

Butterfly Bill
02-26-2006, 07:06 PM
Several times. Sometimes they ask me, "Why are you wearing a dress", and I usually answer something like "I always do" (which is the truth). Sometimes I've had to go on to "I consider myself a transgendered person". All of these times they stopped their line of questioning and went back to what they were stopping me for (driving stuff and people calling the cops because they were afraid I was a prowler)

Just about a month ago I was in a mall in a long quilted coat, and two mall security guards asked me, "Are you wearing anything under that?" I unzipped, spread it apart, and exposed the velvet dress I was wearing and told them that PFLAG was coming for a mass viewing of "Brokeback Mountain" Then I gigglingly said, "No, I'm not a flasher", and they left, reciprocating the giggles just a bit.

What they might be legitimately concerned about is whether or not you are wearing a disguise to conceal yourself while engaged in some crime. If they stop you while you are all alone on a suburban street at night, you might have trouble putting their minds at ease. If they stop you in a place where a woman woudl normally be in public, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

PTPJen
02-26-2006, 07:13 PM
In almost I think all states in the United States Dressing is not illegal unless you are using the dressingt to concel yourself while breaking a law.

I have stopped Police Officers, once in Boston who I asked for directions and Hon :Letmetellyou I DON'T PASS...

He was polite and then after explaining he said "You know the directions are difficult, just follow me and brought me to the location I was looking for" Talkk about being a gentlemen, I intend to write a letter to the Police Chief thanking him, Remmeber, if you have an incident, its bad report it, if its good report that too.

TracyDeluxe
02-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Numerous times..

Always with a wig and makeup, sometimes in a skirt or dress. If they addressed me as "Miss", I never corrected them, if it became a problem, it was their mistake, not mine. As a truck driver, one can be pulled over even if you haven't violated any laws, and this has happened to me. Again, no problems.

One time, one time only, was I ever questioned on my gender, and that was in a scalehouse in IN. They noticed (!) that I looked like a woman, but my DL said "male", so they pulled me around back, called the sheriff, blah, blah, then a state trooper. I explained that I was going through a sex change, and that satisfied them. At no time were they anything but professional and polite (as I also was, BTW). It was a bit embarrassing, but "no harm, no foul".

Since then, I have had my official status changed to "female", so now I worry about a "strip search", LOL! It alway's something!

PennieS
02-26-2006, 08:31 PM
i was pulled over several times while dressed in fem, The first time the officer asked to see my id Mam, I handed it to him and he did give me a second look after looking at license, but my license has my picture with long hair and he never said anything else. One other time I was stopped at a traffic checkpoint for Drunk driving, I do not drink at all, so I was not worried about that in the least but the officer asked me to step out of the car and checked my license back on his radio, then came back to me and asked if I always dress like that, (skirt, blouse hose and flat shoes). I told him no, I usually just wear a slacks and blouse or jeans. i told him that I dress like this because that is the way I prefer, but I have no intentions on driving recklessly or doing anything against the law, and told him that crossdressers are better drivers because they pay attention to things and don't want to be the cause for unwanted attention or end up getting in accidents. He told me to be carefull and have a nice day and left. When he turned to leave he said nice outfit and wished all of his stops were as courteous as I was.:)

KathlyLC
02-28-2006, 08:02 PM
I was stopped one time for a supposedly illegal turn. I never saw the no turn sign, but I was not exactly in the best postion to argue the point. I had on a short demin skit, black hose, knee high 4" heeled black boots, and a sweater through which the bra was easily seen, as well as my makeup. I was shaking in my boots. He walks up, and informs me of what I did, and asks for DL and registration papers. I hand him what he wanted after having to fish DL out of my purse, he looked at it, and then me and then walked back to his police car. He came back a few minutes later with a citation in hand and handed me my registration and DL and citation. And told me to have a good day and pay attention to roadsigns.....He turned to walk away, and I hollered to him, and asked him if I ocul dask him a quesiton. I asked him if there wa any laws I was breaking by being dressed en femme....to which he replied, if there was you would also have been issued a citation accordingly, but no there was certainly no laws that governed how a person dresses as long as its not obscene or such.

Another time I was stopped for my tag light being out. State trooper pulled me over. He never said a word when the way I was dressed did not match my DL in terms of gender......

Unless your breaking the law, there just is no laws that govern the clothes you decide to wear, as if there was all the real GG's in this world would also have to be busted.

perfume
03-05-2006, 06:36 PM
hello. I was pulled over a a statte officer. he came up to the window, and ask for driversid, and owners card.I gave it to him, he loked at it,looked at me and ask whats going on? i simply said I was a crossdresser and was on my way to a friends house. He put his flaslightin the car,looked up and down me, I had qa short skirt,high heels (4") a tight sweater and a neckless, plus rings and painted nails. He then ask me to step out of the car. I think he just wanted me on his car camera. He said walk to the front of the car and back. I did that. He said you do have nice legs for a guy. I thanked him. He told me to go ahead and be on your way. I asked him if because of this stop, if I could count on being pulled over again, before i get where i am going? his reply was its allways a possibility. Like i said you do have nice legs and clothes. In fact my wife could take advice from your shopping,. kisses perfume

Leigh Davis
03-05-2006, 06:57 PM
It really increases my comfort level when out driving.

Really good thread.:happy:

MelissaAndProudOfIt
03-06-2006, 06:21 AM
Lets open up the spectrum... thanks for the feedback regarding getting caught by the long arm of the law... howabout more accounts of being caught out by your employer, or AA or RAC or similar motor rescue organisations....... embarassing accidents that may have revealed that you were not exactly the woman these officials thought you were.... There must be tons of cases where such embarrassments have happened.

example, visiting supermarket waiting in que at check out to find the person next in the que behind you is your boss from work.

Dark stormy night and you car breaks down, you are in your finery and when the rescue arrives you get out your car, and within seconds of getting out one instant marilyn monroe scene lol...

Same maybe with police involved...

Or maybe you are out for an evening stroll, when you boss phones you from work to ask you to get into work pronto, as something really important has cropped up... and you have to go in to work... only problem, you are dressed up to the nines lol oops :o

in super market you drop something and forget yourself and bend over in an undignified fashion and accidently revealing you were not exactly the woman people thought you were, especially if you wearing a very short mini...:o

There must be many accounts like this, too many really to mention though as we all have days were lil things wrong happen... but the cream of the crop i would love to see here.... the real let you downers... the things that can really go wrong lol....

knowing what can go wrong here, might prevent the same undignified things happen to readers here!

Annaliese
03-06-2006, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=MelissaAndProudOfIt]Have you ever been caught by an employer, policeman, traffic warden, whatever, how did you get out of it.... did you have any recurring problems afterwards..

What were you wearing at the time, and how did he or she suss you out, to discover your secret,

Did anything embarrassing happen :eek: to reveal your identity or your birth gender.

What advice have you to warn others what to watch out for, and how to avoid the same mistake...

I take my wife to work at 5am I ware a skirt and blouse(no wig or make up) on my way home I run a stop light with a cop comming the other way( I had kideny stones that morning and was distracted). I had on my winter coat so all he could see is my legs my coat was hiding my chest. He did not have me get out of the car or I would have been dusted. I did not have my license so I got busted for runing stop light an not having an license. I know he thought some thing from the smile on his fase. That was a year and a half ago I have not heard anything from it. I still dress but i am much more careful now and I carrie my license now.

Anna

tammie
03-06-2006, 09:09 PM
There have been 3 times in my life I was caught in lingerie. All three times it was by women, and all three times I was so caught there was nothing to do but face up to it.

The first time was by my mother at the age of 14, and I was wearing her black Playtex bra and pantygirdle garterbelt/stockings and slip. I was made to takeoff her things in front of her and since I was quite "arroused" at the time it was especially embarrassing.

The second time was by my wife. She has suspected I would wear her bra, as I liked wearing her panties when we went on dates before we were married
and her father was a crossdresser (I found out later). She got up one Sat morning and said she was going shopping and would be back in about 4 hrs. She had put 2 of her lace cup underwire brassieres in the wastebasket in our bedroom. I had put on the nude one and was masterbating when she came quietly back into the bedroom and said; "if U R going to wear my bra then wear the panties too". I was stunned and then realized she meant it. I ended up wearing her panties also and then having sex with her, only taking the panties off after I had orally serviced her for about half an hour.

The last time I was caught it was my fault entirely. It was late summer, I had gone to bed early the night before . I hadn't gone out the previous afternoon to get my mail (a walk from the house to the curb about 35 yrds).
I had awakened early about 4AM and it was still very dark. I looked out and saw noone so I walked to the curb in my black lace underwire bra and matching bikini panty with a very sheer cami and tappant set over them. As I got to the street and opened the mailbox, I heard a voice about 25 feet away say "nice outfit honey". The teen girl across the street was sitting quietly onthe trunk of her car with her boyfriend and I had not noticed them inthe dark. All I could think to do was reply "thanks" got my mail and went back into the house. I tried not to see her for the next few months and they moved.

RuthChambers
03-08-2006, 08:09 AM
I was caught out by US passport control, who refused me entry into the USA on the grounds that I was travelling in disguise .........

I got through on appeal, but remind anyone flying into the USA to either have medical documents supporting your reason for travelling en femme or risk being deported !!!!

Ruth

tammysuetv
03-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Some interesting stories so far. I would only make the following suggestion if stopped by the police. It is perfectly ok to be dressed as everyone has stated. Never try to lie about anything to the officer as that becomes a crime in itself. If the officer is polite and professional (as most are) it will go quickly. If you get one of the few neanderthol jerks it might be uncomfortable but maintain your composure and afterwards file a complaint against the officer with Internal Affairs.

I notice that everyone that has posted was honest and thats what you have to do. I hope those that just read the post are also always honest.

I read someplace that there are actually a lot more Cders than we know about in professions like police and military. I know I am.

Have a wonderful day..

Rexy Lee
03-08-2006, 09:01 AM
I have never been caught by an "official" but when I was 17 my parents were out of town so I spent the weekend dressed. I was wearing a very sexy mini skirt, sheer blouse, hose and heels and sexy make-up when unexpectedly my uncle came over to check on me. I was sitting in the kitchen when he just suddenly walked in wothout me hearing him.
Needless to say I was shocked and ashamed and wanted to run and hide but he was blocking my way so I begin to cry. He was shocked too but after a few seconds he huged me and said it was OK. While he was holding me and trying to calm me down I felt the bulge in his pants pressing against me!
When I looked up at him he kissed me.....but thats another story.

angie_pacd
03-08-2006, 09:27 AM
I have been caught two times by 2 different women.I told my wife so she already knows I dress at home. Well one day I was doing house work in a baby doll and panty, running the vacum cleaner, I was never so surprised to look up and see my 30 yr old daughter standing there looking at me, mouth wide open, wow what an embaressment. After we talked and she got over her shock she was actually fine with it.
The second time, I was in my office tucking in my shirt, the door opens and here is Karen a gg I work with, she sees my pink panties, I squirm,bend a little, turn around but she seen them, We had a talk and I confessed to her about wearing fem clothes. She was fine , actually she has bought me things on occassion. So my embaressement wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. Angie

sharifemme
03-08-2006, 12:37 PM
I have published this true story in a few other places including the Triess magazine. If it helps one girl feel better about herself, it's worth posting here, I think....:doll:

Before I was "OUT" to anyone, I had an adventure you might be interested in. I hadn't told my wife yet about my crossdressing and had to always do it in secret. I kept most of my femme stash in the large plastic toolbox in my truck under lock and key, and Marge didn't like to crawl up in there so I felt it was a safe place.

Well, anyway, We have a summer camp at the top of Cayuga Lake in New York about 80 miles from our home in the Southern Tier and I had an opportunity to go up there alone on a Friday night. As I remember, Marge had an appointment to get the dog clipped on Saturday so she wouldn't be up until afternoon Saturday. This was a grand opportunity for me to have the whole evening to just be my true self.

After starting out from home, it wasn't long before I found a place to pull off the road and change. I have done this many times before and can totally dress and do a makeover in the truck with no problems. Since it was almost dark, there was little chance of detection and I figured if any of the neighbors around the camp were around when I got there, they would be asleep before I pulled into the driveway.

I made it to the camp OK and there was one family there, two camps away, but they were pretty drunk and it was pretty dark so I didn't worry much about sneaking over to the camper. Thank God for mind-altering substances imbibed by others! It wasn't long before they were all inside their cottage with the lights out so after checking my makeup and doing a little primping, I decided to go out for a drive. I thought it would be nice to travel to Auburn to see what was still open - might even go to a late movie if there was one!

On the way through the Montezuma Wildlife Refuge, I had to swerve to miss quite a few deer crossing the road. They were all over the place. There was a movie theater at the mall outside Auburn and I pulled into the parking lot and everything was closed. Looking at my watch, it was about 1 AM. No Wonder! I pulled out of the lot and decided to head into the city of Auburn, but as I got closer, I realized I was getting tired and turned around instead to head back to the camp. I didn't make it very far before I saw flashing red lights in my rear view mirror. I WAS TERRIFIED!!! I knew I wasn't speeding and thought I hadn't broken any laws. What could they be stopping me for?

Seemed like forever before the officer strolled up to my side window. As I rolled it down, He said, "Your drivers license and registration, please, ma'am."

Great! What do I do now? How would the state police react to a guy in a dress? Would I get beat up? Would I go to jail?

I gave him my license and registration and after he looked at them for awhile, he said, "We've had a complaint that you were swerving into the other lane, back a ways. Would you wait here in the truck for a few moments, please?"

Gee, he didn't say anything about the way I was dressed or that the sex on the documents I handed him was different than the gender I was expressing. Still terrified, I had a glimmer of hope that he would just give me a ticket and it would end there.

A seemingly long time later, he showed back up at my side window, flashed his flashlight in my face and said, "I am going to have to ask you to drive down the road to the office." My heart sank even further. Would he let me stay in the truck while he checks me out? Would he be calling my wife to verify who I am? Oh, no! What if she leaves me over this? This is too much to bear! You can imagine all the things that went through my head.

After pulling into the parking lot, I was told to go in the front door and wait for him to meet me as he had to go in the back. Great! Even more people to see me crossdressed and know I am a man! As I stood waiting inside, nobody even looked at me past a quick glance to acknowledge I was there. It wasn't long before the officer appeared along with an investigator.

They asked me to go into a small office and sit on a chair just inside the door. I decided I would conduct myself as a lady the best I could and complied with their wishes. In a few minutes, they came in. I was told that there were some investigations open where someone had tied up some children and abused them and they thought I might be that person. They said that I was driving erratically, I had entered a closed mall parking lot, and turned around at the road to the state prison. All these things looked suspicious to them.

They wanted to know all about my crossdressing. Did my wife know? You've been married for 30 years and she hasn't found out? Who does your nails, where do you keep your clothing, are you gay. etc.? By now I figured they were going to call my wife, tell her the whole story, put me in a cell, and throw away the key! My life would be ruined! They excused themselves to talk in private after telling me it wasn't illegal to crossdress. A little relief here!

Some time later, they came back in and told me that they talked to the person making the complaint about my driving and that they would not press charges. Phew! That was another relief! "BUT", they said they would "have to take my picture and keep it in a sealed file for a year." If I was not implicated in any crime, the pictures would be destroyed at the end of that year.

They took two pictures and searched my truck with my permission. As we were leaving the building after they took the pictures to search the truck, I stopped at the desk to look at the Polaroids they had taken of me and the trooper asked me if I wanted to have one taken for myself. I later regretted not taking him up on the offer but I told him I had much better ones, myself. Now I wish I had let them take a picture of me with everybody in the building. Wouldn't that have been great for my scrapbook?

As two of the officers searched my truck for cameras, film and ropes to implicate me as the child molester, they were surprised to see that I had a purse sitting on the seat. Now, what woman would go out without a purse?

Well, I didn't have anything they were looking for because all I was guilty of was erratic driving and bad taste in clothing so they told me I could go.

OK, now I noticed my fuel gauge was awful low and the nearest diesel pump was in a little village called Magee. My heart was thumping like a rabbit from the previous encounter but I managed to go to that station, slip my credit card into the outside card reader and get my fuel. Nobody even looked twice at me!

Now I come to the conclusion of the story or the moral lesson, if you will. I was probably in the wrong with my driving, I was doing things that looked suspicious. However, I acted like a lady and complied with the officers' requests. I did my best to give and require respect. I did not give false information or ID. I was set to suffer any consequences. Girls, this is pretty much how you have to handle a situation like this. It could, however, go either way for you. In the end all I had was a good scare and an opportunity to educate some law enforcement officers about crossdressing.

Because of this incident, I made up my mind to tell my wife about my "hobby" and I had a GENDER ID card made up which I always carry in my wallet. I didn't tell Marge right away - took some planning to ensure my best chances of not losing her - but that is another story.

Love,

Sharifemme

krissy
03-11-2006, 12:21 PM
my exwife used to put me in embarrassing situations.this one night she dressed me inawhite lacy bra and pantie set a half slip white garter belt and stockings then she gave me this short white dress with flowers on the skirt.she did my hair and nails gave me a nice pair of black pumps. there i was all decked out .now she tells me what i have to do for allowing me to dress i have to drive across town,and go inbto a store on that side of town and buy here a paper that they sold there only.i didnt want to (yeah right) so i drank a mixed drink and left the house it was night so i thought i was safe .was i wrong half way there on the highwayi got pulled over by the texas highway patrol iwas so scared.he came to the car saw me dressed like a woman told me to get out of the car made me face the car while my hands were on the car .here i am in a short dress so short that you can almost see my panties.when i raise my arms my ass is faceing traffic he says he has to search me .he does he tellsme he has to cuff me.he then walks me to his car.puts me in the front seat goes arond to get into the other side .now im realy freaking out i start to cry i begged him not to take me to jail.he asked why i was dressed like that i told him i liked to wear womens clothes but never in publc. but i was going to the store for my wife.i told him that this is what she has me do .after a while i asked him for a smoke i was crying he lite my smoke and told me that he was going to let me go .if i didnt have any tickets.then he told me to go straight home .and to keep it at home .talk aboutgoing home !i couldnt get out of his car fast enoughhe came around and undid the cuffs told me to get my pretty self in my car and go home you bet your ass i went home .all i could think about on the way home was what would i have done had he taken me in .all those guys and me in my mini dress im glad i didnt have to deal with it but now years later i do fantsize about it what if!:o

trannie T
03-18-2006, 09:29 PM
I was stopped at a drunk driver checkpoint. I was sober and the officer was only concerned about drunk driving he made no mention of my attire and makeup.

barbie lanai
03-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Not caught, but going through US customs on my return from Victoria, BC. Pre 9-11. Showed my CA driver's license as ID. The agent asked if I was a US citizen and I said yes. He seemed more upset I was wearing this top than I was dressed enfemme. Guess next time I'll wear one that says USA.

Snookums
03-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I was trying on low rise jeans in a wal mart,the manager called police and I was detained and interrogated gestapo style for 45 minutes befor they allowed me to leave.then the cops surveiled me for several weeks,probably to make sure I wasn't a terrorist,or worse,a free thinking american exersizing his right to freedom of choice.

Michellemartyn
03-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi Girls

Some years ago when going to see a friend as Michelle I took a short cut through the park. There where some lads messing about so I stude by a wall till they left then went on my way thinking nothing of it.
Some time later as I was on my way back I tuned a corner only to bump into a police man, I turned and went back the way I had come from Silly I no!!! but I paniced,
The officer followed up to the street and stoped me, Madam!! he said have you been this way befor today he said, YES said I.
Only we have had a report of some lads doing drugs in the park and a woman in a long black coat with them [YES I HAD A LONG BLACK COAT ON]
At this time he read me and said he would have to search my bag ect, if that was OK.
As I had no problem with this I let him do his job and he was very diplomatic
and filled his report out as he should do.
Only one or two questions where asked about my dress after which he thanked me and let me go on my way.
All this time my hart was banging like a drum as so many people where looking
at me but it has given me much more confidence and I walk the street when and where I like now.

All the best girl our boys in blue are well informed
Michelle;)

Audra Sinclair
03-20-2006, 05:35 PM
While I was dressed as a female I was accosted by a young man with gun while I was in a parking lot. He thought I was a female and an easy target. To make a long story short I took him out. The Police showed up and there I was dressed as a female. I explained to the Policeman what had occured and he called for the Detectives. While we were waiting for them the Officer and I discussed my attaire. He was polite and non judgemental. When the Detectives arrived they asked me if I was male or female. I told them I was a male. They took me to the Police Station where I was interveiwed. There I was walking with these Officers throught the Police Station. I was terrified. The local TV station was there and they were waiting for me to come out. After a few hours into this mess I just resigined myself to the fact I was outed and I just stayed in character.

After the Police were convienced my story checked out they said they would take me back to my car. We went down to the Police parking area. I could see the TV cameras in front of the Station. The Police Officers told me to get down in the back seat so no one could see me. We left the Station and the TV crew was still waiting for me to come out. They never did get their pictures.

I was nervous and afraid of what the Police might say or do but I was treated with the up most respect and courtesy. All of my worries were in my head. I go out in public often and I have learned most people could care less if you are dressed nicely. If you have a "female attitude" most people will think you are female.

I would not want to go through what happened to me again but it was a postivie life changing experenice.

CharlaineCadence
03-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Yesterday was my first time out en-fem I was dressed asyou see in my avatar. The offier was extreamly sweethearted. He had pulled me over to tell me my break light had burnt out and had seen it happen. but asked for my lic and reg anyway. He looked at me then my licence then at meagain and smiled handed me everything back and said to have a nice day ma'am. As he was walking away i heard hi say that the guys would never beleave him.

For my first time out i had alot of interesting things happen.

bobbie anne
03-22-2006, 10:41 AM
I had rented a moving truck and low and behold got pulled over by the inspectors, it was a brand new vehicle but they still went through the drill of checking everything out. I was wearing a skirt nice blouse bra stockings and 2inch heels. They never said a word about me being dressed but I bet they had a good chuckle after I left.