PDA

View Full Version : Smoking/Brands

SamanthaDarling120
09-18-2016, 10:46 PM
Someone had created a thread titled the weirdest question this month. I think I have one to top it. I was wondering, for those that smoke or have smoked in the past, do you smoke female cigarette styles such as slims, 120s, etc....? If so, only when dressed or always? I'm just curious because I just love Virginia Slim 120s and even smoke them as a man (by myself of course). It completes my female persona as I prefer accessories as well as clothes and I smoke so I smoke brands females would smoke (more often in years past as female targeted brands are seeing drops in sales these days) Sorry if that is a strange question. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

softer side
09-19-2016, 01:00 AM
Before I quit 4 or 5 months ago I was smoking menthols; for no other reason than they made me cough less than normal cigarettes. I always considered menthols to be a little bit feminine but the cigarette itself looks like a normal cigarette so I don't think that really counts. If I was inclined to dress and present as a female, I probably wouldn't have smoked in public but did smoke dressed and presenting male. One of the things I really enjoyed about smoking was the people you meet and converse with outside of a club. I haven't been to a club for a long while but I think I would 'go out for a breath of fresh air' to take in those encounters once again.

Fond memories with the smokers crowd...
While presenting as a male wearing a caramel suede skirt, suntan hose, block heel black pumps and a sheer black blouse over a black cami... a guy (happened to be the club DJ) approaches me and says "I really hate to objectify anyone but you have great legs". I was flattered and thanked him and we chatted....small talk. A short time later I jokingly mentioned to the club owner that his DJ was trying to pick me up, he laughed and said "I doubt that, he could have any dude in the place but always goes home to his wife." I'm puzzled but still flattered.

Alice_2014_B
09-19-2016, 01:29 AM
I smoke "American Spirits" cigarettes thru a tar-filter, either in girl-mode or not.
But for my femme-look I would love to get one of those long black cigarette holders.
:)

Lana Mae
09-19-2016, 05:17 AM
I have quit smoking but back in the day (bc-before crossdressing) I had smoked just about every brand!! No smoking and crossdressing!! Lana Mae does not smoke!! Hugs to all you smokers!! Lana Mae

Kate Simmons
09-19-2016, 05:34 AM
Ha ha, before I quit I smoked little filtered cigars en femme. :)

Tracii G
09-19-2016, 05:46 AM
Used to smoke Marlboro lights.
Gave them up about 5 months ago but never found the urge to smoke a cig marketed towards women.
Never cared for 100's of any kind.

HelenR2
09-19-2016, 06:27 AM
Where I work there are a number of young girls, 17-25, and at least half of these who smoke roll their own cigarettes. They actually make it look quite feminine, dainty even.

Michele14
09-19-2016, 07:22 AM
Marlboro 100's in male mode and Virginia Slims 120's in my lingerie.

Lily Catherine
09-19-2016, 07:41 AM
L&M lights, albeit not when dressed. Couldn't stand it after a few smokes, so I completely stopped.

Lori Kurtz
09-19-2016, 07:44 AM
I neither smoke nor dress anymore, but when I did ... my sexy girlself loved Eve Light 120s and Virginia Slims 120s.

misschris
09-19-2016, 07:49 AM
Great thread for us smokers. I smoke blue Pall Mall 100's and have been wondering lately if they even have Virginia Slims anymore. I'll have to get a pack tonight.

You're right about smokers hanging outside with the other smokers. You do meet a lot more people that way and have some great conversation.

NicoleScott
09-19-2016, 07:50 AM
I quit smoking 22+ years ago. Several years ago I bought a pack of VS to take some heavy makeup and smoking pics. Just for fun. Did not make me start smoking again.

Krisi
09-19-2016, 08:12 AM
The only difference between "men's" cigarettes and "women's" cigarettes is the advertising. Either is going to kill you.

There was a post a few days ago about liking pumpkin spice and being "girly". Really? Liking a certain spice or smoking a certain brand of cigarettes makes you masculine or feminine?

I used to smoke some brand of "long" cigarettes. More smoke for your money. That was back when I paid $3 per carton (not pack). I quit before many of you were born.

daviolin
09-19-2016, 11:19 AM
I roll my own as a girl and as a boy. Bugler. Daviolin

redtea
09-19-2016, 01:20 PM
I don't see the weirdness of your question. Most people don't smoke, so if you were to smoke a slim cigarette us ignorant non-smokers won't really understand "oh this person is being feminine because of this cigarette". All us ignorant non-smokers will think is "ew, this person is smoking, how gross, Their beauty is totally wasted.

It's like if a guy rode a womens bike. Most people will probably not tell unless the color gave it away. I guess if you were smoking with the guys then you could feel self conscience over smoking femme cigs.

sara.rafaela
09-19-2016, 03:31 PM
I am mostly a non smoker. I am a runner, do about 40 mi. a week, 3 marathons a year. But, when I dress (when I dress I go out in public), I do sometimes smoke one or two. Usually Camel filter. Cigarettes get me somewhat high. It began as a way to relax and take the edge of a nervous situation. Unfortunately I still do take part in this habit, although in a limited manner.

Nicolesmyth
09-19-2016, 04:01 PM
So, I'm not a smoker at all in boy mode. But when I'm in girl mode I like to smoke 1 or 2 Virginia slims on the back porch. Something about pretty nails, jewelry and a slender cigarette to complete the look.

Maria 60
09-19-2016, 04:52 PM
When I was younger most women I knew smoked menthol cigarettes, saying it didn't make there breathe smell bad. I always considered them women's cigarettes and the slims were sexy but I remember a lot of men smoked them to.

Julie Denier
09-19-2016, 06:07 PM
I smoke cigars en dude. Julie is smoke-free ;)

SamanthaDarling120
09-19-2016, 08:35 PM
They have Virginia Slims. I buy them all the time. The world might as well end without my Virginia Slims 120s. I also smoke Misty menthol 120s but the regular sizes of both are great too. Normally I smoke Newports. At night when I'm alone I smoke my girly girl cigarettes. I want to dress and go into public so bad smoking my long VS 120s. One day....sigh

nvlady
09-19-2016, 09:39 PM
When I smoked I always smoked Lucky Strikes, but I quit thirty nine years ago.

sometimes_miss
09-19-2016, 09:58 PM
OK then, how many of all yoose classy broads use a cigarette holder?

Beauty Parlor Bev
09-19-2016, 10:44 PM
So, I'm not a smoker at all in boy mode. But when I'm in girl mode I like to smoke 1 or 2 Virginia slims on the back porch. Something about pretty nails, jewelry and a slender cigarette to complete the look.

This response pretty much sums up my smoking habit. I do not smoke at all in boi mode, but when I am in girl mode (and drinking!), I like to go out "back" and enjoy a long, white VS120 or Misty, always menthol. I love to see my long, lacquered nails holding a lipstick stained cigarette. I must admit that there is a fetish aspect to this for me and most of my earliest femme role models smoked, so I think that is where it comes from for me. I hang out at my local club with several other Tgirl smokers and they always comment on how "girlie" I am when it comes to my choice of brands! Oh well, it is all about the "girlie" for me! It usually takes me 4-5 nights out to finish a pack, they sometimes get stale before I finish them!

Krisi
09-20-2016, 07:38 AM
OK, if you are a "non smoker in boy mode" but smoke when dressed, how do you answer your doctor's question "Do you smoke?"

If you have the will power to not smoke as a male, why not when presenting as a female? And the obvious question; Why not use a prop instead? Fake cigarette? E-cigarette?

NicoleScott
09-20-2016, 08:26 AM
It's hard to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have that fetish. It's even harder to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have any fetishes. While I did take some smoking pics, I don't have a smoking fetish. I should know, as I have others. But there are people with smoking fetishes who get excitement by seeing women smoke, often that excitement is boosted if she wears heavy makeup, especially lipstick. I can't explain it, but I can't explain why high heels excite me.
Doctors who ask about my smoking history never stop at "do you Y/N?" They always follow up: how long did you smoke? How much did you smoke? When did you quit? If you occasionally smoke when you dress up, you can answer directly (two cigarettes a month, for example) without going into the CDing. I know people who drink very rarely but smoke when and only when they drink. We can accept what people do without understanding it.

Beauty Parlor Bev
09-20-2016, 10:24 PM
OK, if you are a "non smoker in boy mode" but smoke when dressed, how do you answer your doctor's question "Do you smoke?"

If you have the will power to not smoke as a male, why not when presenting as a female? And the obvious question; Why not use a prop instead? Fake cigarette? E-cigarette?

I respond with "occasionally" and generally follow that up with the real details.

It is not about willpower, it is about desire. I enjoy smoking en femme, no interest in it when not.

The ladies I watched smoke when I was young didn't use an ecig (duh!) so therefore, they are not a source of interest for me. Simple.

Robin414
09-20-2016, 11:07 PM
Don't smoke stuff kids...chew gum..or play with a Rubiks Cube (or your self) 'n stuff... 😐

LaurenS
09-21-2016, 05:56 AM
Understand completely. I quit Jonesing to buy and smoke VS, Eve, Capris, etc, but I have bummed some from friends that got a kick out of me smoking a Capri in public. Didn't bother me at all, but I'm not going to pull an entire pack out while watching football with the guys in shorts with shaved legs!

Jackie27
09-21-2016, 07:56 AM
I smoke Virginia Slim Ultra Slim Menthol only both in buy and girl mode. I've only been questioned on it a couple of times.

CynthiaD
09-21-2016, 06:09 PM
I smoke only cigars. My favorite cigar store is owned and run by a GG my age, who also smokes cigars. One day I asked her what her favorite cigar was, and I bought one just to try it. It was so strong I felt like I'd been kicked by a mule. Since then I've stayed with male cigars. Those female ones are just too much for me.

Lori Kurtz
09-21-2016, 07:23 PM
...I've stayed with male cigars. Those female ones are just too much for me.

Funny ironies here. A male (a member of the stereotypically stronger sex) who likes to become either temporarily or permanently female, has to smoke male cigars because the female cigars are too strong.

SamanthaDarling120
09-23-2016, 03:42 AM
I do have severe fetish for girls that smoke long 120s. Any brand and length actually but especially misty and virginia slims. There is just something so feminine about how women smoke, especial female brands. I love emulating women obviously but my persona would not be complete with my 120s. I smoke in guy mode as well but no fetish aspect to that. There is when I smoke as a girl. I guess because I've always associated dressing as a girl with smoking girly cigarettes. I cannot wait to dress and go to the club and smoke like a girl around people. I'm actually starting to think I want to be a girl. As I don't try to go over the top with my crossdressing. I just want to wear casual clothes, going out a girl to go run my everyday errands, and live as a female for a week and see how it goes.

nikinylons
10-25-2016, 03:31 AM
I have smoked VS 120 Menthols for years and love them. When in boy mode I smoke the 100's, but in private and always while dressed the 120's add to the entire fem package for me. I think the 120's taste better than the 100's too. Yes, I am old school and know its a bad habit, but since I do it that's what I prefer for the fem reasons many of you have stated so far. I find them very sexy and fem. A long 120, long nails, lipstick, and red wine is an incredible and stimulating combination for me.

Bobbi46
10-25-2016, 04:33 AM
I did smoke many years ago but when I started Forensic photography and attended autopsies I was absolutely horrified when I saw the lungs of people who had smoked, normally the lungs are nice and pink but all of what I saw each time was the lungs totally BLACK from the nicotine deposits!
it was this which made me vow never to smoke again!

CDSamantha
10-25-2016, 07:21 AM
When I smoked, I loved 120s while en fem. It felt wonderful.

kayegirl
10-25-2016, 08:31 AM
Well, there you go,. As a non smoker, and never have been, it comes something of a surprise to learn that there are male and female brands of coffin nails, sorry cigarettes. You live and learn!!

binair10
10-25-2016, 09:21 AM
When I am out and about dressed I smoke Benson and Hedges Gold. When in male mode I roll my own.

I do miss the old Woodbines and Capstan full strength.

Julie.

Tracii G
10-25-2016, 09:50 AM
Having been a smoker I think smoke whatever you like in either mode its nobody's business but your own.
I like Nicole's fetish answers well done !!
I get CDers ask me whats my kink or fetish is quite frequently and when I say I don't have any they seem surprised.

hiheeledbabe
10-25-2016, 02:59 PM
My current brand is Misty blue 120's. Past brands are More Lights Menthol, Max Menthol 120's, VS 120's. All in girl/boy mode. I don't care what other people think!

Kim

dolovewell
10-25-2016, 07:37 PM
How do some of you only smoke when dressed? Do you not get addicted?

Georgette_USA
10-25-2016, 09:28 PM
Since then I've stayed with male cigars. Those female ones are just too much for me.

Not sure what female cigars are. I guess those that are small like cigarettes.

I hate all this stuff about what is male or female.

I have been smoking cigars since I was around 12. Also smoked cigarettes at times, mainly Camel unfiltered, or when in the old days one could smoke in restaurants and clubs. At work I would also smoke a pipe, more relaxing and some didn't like cigars. I have smoked all kinds from stogies - cigars with tips - cigarillos - cheap to more expensive ($10 ones) - all kinds of wrappers. When I go outside at clubs to smoke, it is with cigars. I get much inquiry from all.

Laura28
10-25-2016, 11:04 PM
First off let me just say this,Congrats to all those girls who were smoker and quit. Thats is great!!! Unfortunitly i am a smoker and yes i live VS lights. I smoke them when dressed and often in male mode. Mostly in male mode Marlboro Lights. Have tried to quit numerous times but always come back but hey i keep trying to stop, one of these times it will stick. I do have to say i find it very sexy seeing a woman smoke, not sure why but i do, i guess you could call it a fetish. Again for those of you have quit please dont ever start again.

grace7777
10-26-2016, 02:24 AM
The only difference between "men's" cigarettes and "women's" cigarettes is the advertising. Either is going to kill you.

Well said.

Mayo
10-26-2016, 08:53 AM
About 25 years ago I smoked ultra light cigarettes because I was trying to cut down. I went to the US for a week and didn't see my usual brand on the store shelf, so I wanted to ask the storekeeper for the lightest ones he had. I asked him to give me the 'wimpiest' brand, and he handed me a pack of Eve. I think it was a 20 pack of 100s. :)

CynthiaD
10-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Not sure what female cigars are. I guess those that are small like cigarettes.

The ones I'm referring to are long, thick, and black. They look just like male cigars, only a lot stronger.

Karyn Marie
10-26-2016, 04:59 PM
Ugh....reformed smoker here. I quit about 40 years ago. Can't stand to even be around anyone who smokes. Hope I don't offend anyone. It is not my intention at all......

Jenny22
10-27-2016, 09:08 PM
I smoke MISTY 120 menthols in both boy and girl mode, and have for years. I used to smoke the SATIN brand because of the shiny filters. My lipstick looked wonderful on them, and now on my Mistys.

Beauty Parlor Bev
10-27-2016, 09:15 PM
I loved the Satin brand! I don't remember a 120 version but I truly loved the ads and packaging! Soo wish they were still around!

mona lisa
12-25-2016, 06:18 PM
The ones I'm referring to are long, thick, and black. They look just like male cigars, only a lot stronger.

Would those be maduro or double maduro cigars?

I enjoy hand rolled maduro cigars on occasion but have never smoked them when dressed up.

Georgette_USA
12-26-2016, 02:05 AM
I smoked Maduro for many years. My types of cigars run in cycles.

Still have not figured what kind are female cigars. Long thick black is not much of a description. If they be maduro, never heard them called female type.

Tracii G
12-26-2016, 10:39 AM
How do some of you only smoke when dressed? Do you not get addicted?

You need to understand one cigarette every now and then isn't going to cause you to get addicted.
Its not like hard core narcotics or the dreaded weed like in the movie refer madness LOLOL

Kate Jennings
01-01-2017, 09:26 PM
I never smoke as a guy...In fact it kind of repulses me.

When I put on a dress and lipstick, I will on occasion smoke...At those times it's always a VS 120 Menthol.

Exris
01-01-2017, 10:00 PM
I havent smoked for years.

When I started I used the most popular local brand. I remember the incident very clearly. I was walking back from a night in the pub with a group of (mostly) girls... we all lived nearby. I ran out and asked for a spare. A very stunning girl (that had a boyfriend I knew sadly...) gave me a spare. It was a Silk Cut.

Silt Cut is a brand associated with girls over here. It's a light... super light even. But has the flavor even tho. I became a Silk Cut smoker for a very long time afterwards. Whenever pulled up on it as to why I was smoking "that girls brand" I would just say I have asthma but didnt want to quit. That usually sorted it out.

Later in life when I became less obsessed on my appearance and projection and more concerned about health I switched to rolling my own. They have less additives. It's still very bad for you. But very bad was seen by me as less bad than hyper bad.

4 years ago I quit. Not smoked since. Will never again... and I dont miss it.

Linda Kay Scott
01-02-2017, 10:25 AM
I am a smoker, and I only smoke 100's. Bad habit. Yes, but I enjoy it. I also enjoy chocolate, bad again. You only get one chance to go up the escalator, so you might as well enjoy the ride.

Scarlett Viktoria
01-02-2017, 08:29 PM
I haven't smoked for a few years now but I tried various feminine cigarettes. I ended up liking Misty 120's (light blue) the best. Yeah I know they have a weird 80's association with them but I thought they were way better than Virginia Slim. I often smoked them in male mode too but only at home or in my car (though I primarily smoked Camels in male mode). Like you, I thought it was a nice touch to add to my femme side.

Valarie78
01-03-2017, 02:13 PM
I enjoy smoking 120's. Virginia slims, Misty's, or Capri. Makes me feel really sexy and elegant :)

Majella St Gerard
01-03-2017, 05:04 PM
I like Virginia Slims 120's but they're more expensive, twice the price of my regular brand.

Scarlett Viktoria
01-31-2017, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=NicoleScott;3997000]It's hard to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have that fetish. It's even harder to explain a fetish to someone who doesn't have any fetishes. While I did take some smoking pics, I don't have a smoking fetish. I should know, as I have others. But there are people with smoking fetishes who get excitement by seeing women smoke, often that excitement is boosted if she wears heavy makeup, especially lipstick. I can't explain it, but I can't explain why high heels excite me. [Quote]

As I mentioned earlier, I quit smoking a few years ago. A couple nights ago my wife had a few drinks with some family members who smoke. After they went to bed she asked if I wanted a cigarette and I about jumped out of my shoes in excitement. She quit years ago too mind you. Anyway, while we were outside I revealed to her that I actually have a smoking fetish. She said she knew. I asked how and she just said she knew. Anyway, not much I can from there since we still don't smoke and that was just a "treat", lol. But she DID say I could have another in 5 years, lol (which i will hold her to), maybe I can make it a Misty 120 :-)